SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:59 pm

I guess Timm is not going back to fireproofing anytime soon.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 MAJ6Hrs
Source

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 3ny4Osa
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Yay that’s nice to see! Best to capitalize on it now while the fires hot. Doesn’t mean anything though about fireproofing. Fireproofing is a tradie job. Timm can do all sorts of events and things and still fireproof whenever the way Lee did his tradie job as well Courtney who did construction. Very easy to do. The Aus show doesn’t enable the contestants, especially the men, to not work. It’s just par for the course. I’d love it if Timm made his way to the US though. Next year is the olympics, it would be awesome if they brought back Bach winter games or Timm went on BIP USA. Love that Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:25 pm

@AllAboutLove Keep the thought of the Winter Games - that was so much fun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:27 pm

@Norcalgal it was so much fun! I loved Bach Winter Games. I hope they bring it back or even Bach Summer games instead of BIP sound be so much better :fingersarecrossed jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Yes to another Winter (or Summer) Games please!

Re: The personal appearances, that makes perfect sense to me - the only "product" Timm needs is himself - he doesn't need to shill for any trashy brands laugh out loud

Meanwhile, I've just seen something which suggests Timm is home so may have been in & out of Paradise quick (keeping him single for Lead potential IMO).  

Currently cross-checking some IG stories to confirm... BRB

ETA:  OK yep I think this checks out - Timm back in Melb as of last night IMO (and appears to be wearing a Fijian shirt Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698 )

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 353EIv6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Yes, make hay while the sun(flower) shines. It's all transitory anyway.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 pm

Agent99 wrote:I guess Timm is not going back to fireproofing anytime soon.

Source

Source
This doesn’t surprise me. Timm is just like many other Bach contestants capitalising on his 15 mins imo. I mean, his appearance in BIP supports this. Not sure why he’s viewed as more ‘genuine’ than other contestants when he is following the same path? 

JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Agent99 wrote:I guess Timm is not going back to fireproofing anytime soon.

Source

Source

Sunflower powder and lobster shots rofl

Sounds like an event for me. Pity I don't live in Victoria
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:33 pm

@Pongo Yeah I just went and looked at that bar's website - all seems a bit weird so not even sure if Timm's going to be there or if they just named some wacky drinks after him. laugh out loud 

Also the management agency seems like a really odd choice.  Not sure why he wouldn't team with somewhere like Giant who manages Elias - I'm wondering if these things are even legit...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Can't you just imagine him standing there giving out roses swaying from one foot to the other. I don't find him good looking at all, BUT I think he is a really nice dude and I would watch him as the lead if they picked him and probably enjoy it a LOT better than I did Angie as the lead...I just don't care for long hair on a man, but I think he could pull it off being the lead if they didn't change him. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:50 pm

sprout wrote:This doesn’t surprise me. Timm is just like many other Bach contestants capitalising on his 15 mins imo. I mean, his appearance in BIP supports this. Not sure why he’s viewed as more ‘genuine’ than other contestants when he is following the same path? 
JMO

This is the difference for me:  Timm's IG is full of holiday snaps, friends and family, and yes some modelling pics but they're just that - pics - no tags, no marketing, no $hilling.  

A stark contrast to other contestants who's IGs are 99.9% profit making self-promotion with barely any "real life" pics, and who are mainly posting stories which conveniently expire in 24 hours so they don't mess up the "clean aesthetic" of their page.  

Australians have strong BS detectors IMO and it's no accident Timm is so popular.  Up to 137K now, for the record - half as many as Angie herself who's been on TV for years.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 N47vxrl

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 14 5yAlqAc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes
thats brilliant, he deserves it imo, he's become my favourite from any season thats for sure yes
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew