SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:15 am

It doesn't come across as calculated to me because if so I think he would have had management in place before he went on the show (like other contestants did).

It just looks to me like he had a lot of offers and needed someone else to sort them out for him - he doesn't strike me as the type to have a business plan in place. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:47 am

Bobette wrote:It doesn't come across as calculated to me because if so I think he would have had management in place before he went on the show (like other contestants did).  

It just looks to me like he had a lot of offers and needed someone else to sort them out for him - he doesn't strike me as the type to have a business plan in place.  laugh out loud  
Lucky Ent also manage Will Sparks- one of Timms friends. It’s all a bit incestuous. I’m so disappointed that he’s reducing his worth to appearing at night clubs etc

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:57 am

The fact that it's the same manager as his friend is what made me think it wasn't calculated and he hadn't put a lot of thought into it so just went with the one Will suggested.  

I do agree though that this probably means he's out of the running for Bach 2020 and if so I'm not surprised - TPTB don't have the guts to cast a unique Lead like Timm IMO. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:19 am

Bobette wrote:The fact that it's the same manager as his friend is what made me think it wasn't calculated and he hadn't put a lot of thought into it so just went with the one Will suggested.  

I do agree though that this probably means he's out of the running for Bach 2020 and if so I'm not surprised - TPTB don't have the guts to cast a unique Lead like Timm IMO. Rolling Eyes
I thought Timm was lovely and vulnerable and quirky and unique and totally gorgeous but too much so to be the next Bachelor. IMO, he is so unique that it would be difficult to choose contestants. Same with Cairan. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:34 am

Bobette wrote:The fact that it's the same manager as his friend is what made me think it wasn't calculated and he hadn't put a lot of thought into it so just went with the one Will suggested.  

Yes, I think you could be right that is was a case of taking up a friends suggestion...

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 pm

therealswahili wrote:
Bobette wrote:It doesn't come across as calculated to me because if so I think he would have had management in place before he went on the show (like other contestants did).  

It just looks to me like he had a lot of offers and needed someone else to sort them out for him - he doesn't strike me as the type to have a business plan in place.  laugh out loud  
Lucky Ent also manage Will Sparks- one of Timms friends. It’s all a bit incestuous. I’m so disappointed that he’s reducing his worth to appearing at night clubs etc

This is interesting.  I posted upthread about Timm doing nightclubs etc, but it was with a different promoter.  The promoter's fb post has now disappeared.  Not a good start.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:14 pm

I checked those links out at the time and IMO it was just dodgy promoters throwing Timm's name around trying to attract people to their events/establishments.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Lambys is well known and imo doesn't need Timm to survive, so that would be legit. Timm must have been talking to the promoter so IMO a go ahead, verbal or otherwise was given, hence the posts, but then probably rescinded. Like I said, not a good start IMO.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Timm has removed the post I linked to yesterday. It was up for 4 or 5 hours.....interesting.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Bobette wrote:I checked those links out at the time and IMO it was just dodgy promoters throwing Timm's name around trying to attract people to their events/establishments.
Looks legit on the Lambys FB and Insta pages.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:13 pm

A source tells me that Timm was seen in Terrigal with Britt from Honey Badger’s season a couple of days ago...
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:58 pm

sprout wrote:A source tells me that Timm was seen in Terrigal with Britt from Honey Badger’s season a couple of days ago...

I've heard the same thing @sprout, maybe pop this over in the BIP thread if you haven't already? I could definitely see them as a couple
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew