SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:21 am

I already posted my thoughts on who I think Timm is most compatible with (Lily.  Lily. Lily. ) but had to post this article. Mamamia is obsessed with Timm maybe this author can shoot her shot (she’ll have to get in line he’s by far the fan fav currently on sm)! I do feel for him going into the finale. Would be so much better for him to be let go F3 instead. sad

'Angie, I'm begging you. Please don't take long-haired larrikin Timm to The Bachelorette finale.'
Chelsea McLaughlin
Nov 12 2019
News Writer

In case it isn’t clear from the fact this is my 200th article about The Bachelorette‘s Timm Hanly in the past couple of weeks, we’re big fans of the long-haired larrikin.

And by big fans I mean… We love him unconditionally.

It’s Bachelorette finale week, meaning we’re finally going find out if Angie picks Timm, Carlin or Ryan and we have been riding a roller coaster of emotions because:

a. We know Timm’s not going to win but,
b. HE SHOULD WIN.

It’s hard for us, which is why I am here to beg bachelorette Angie to do something… drastic, and that is to let Timm go on Wednesday’s penultimate episode.

I KNOW, I KNOW, but we’re putting his feelings above our entertainment here. ¯\_(⍨)_/¯

Timm is:
Kind
NOT ingenuine (ever)
Funny
Honest
Trustworthy
A fashionista
Unapologetically himself

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Timm-the-bachelorette-feat
SWEETIE

We also like when he needs to pee mid-sentence and forgets when he has roses.

Of course, a finale with Carlin and Ryan would be anticlimactic and a bit... beige.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Giphy-12

There would be no sunflowers, Steven Bradbury references or bum tattoos and that makes us sad, but it is a sacrifice we are willing to make for the greater good.

In the finale, Angie will have a final date with each of her top two. These final dates always get ~super serious~ because everyone talks about their feelings and how genuine they are.

Plus, finale law states all three of the below must be said:

• "Our connection is real"
  • "Sexual chemistry"
  • "I'm falling in love"

The final dates will simulate what a relationship would be like if either man ends up with Angie, with just the two of them (and a bunch of cameras) around. There's no rose ceremony, so the final contestants never see one another.

There's not really an opportunity for either contestant to crash back to reality - that they might not be the one - until Angie is standing there in front of them, telling them just that.

It's an intense pressure cooker situation and you can see how in such a wild scenario, feelings can be heightened and yep, hearts can be broken.

Timm's already ahead of the curve, telling Angie he was falling love with her at the end of his hometown date.

Honest and open about his feelings. Ugh, another reason we love him.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Who-does-angie-choose-on-the-bachelorette1
SIGH

The thing is, we'd rather endure two hours of boring than watch Timm have a final date with Angie, develop deeper feelings, be open and honest about them, get his hopes up and feel confident, only to then see him get out of the limo first to have his poor wee heart broken at the very last moment.

That would be TOO MUCH.

Remember Todd?

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Todd-king-bachelorette-crying
IMAGINE THIS BUT TIMM

REMEMBER Matty J? And the moment he doubled over in emotional agony?

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Bachelorette
OUR HEARTS.

It would be like both of those scenarios combined. But so much worse!

He'd cry, we'd cry and the mansion alpacas would cry.

Producers and editors have set us up for heartbreak, making us fall for a man who looks like he's just come from a surf but also a runway, talks philosophically like he's maybe always a little bit... baked and has dreams about ducks.

Loving Timm has surprised well, all of us, but it's not going to be enough in this cruel, cruel Bachie bubble.

Which is why we'd rather it end now in the top three, giving him less time to really fall in love and also... 

Less opportunity for the camera to dwell on him crying, because there would be nothing pleasant or entertaining about watching Australia's long-haired boyfriend in that sort of pain!

https://www.mamamia.com.au/timm-bachelorette-2019/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=intFBgroup&utm_campaign=bach_lols
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:02 am

sprout wrote:Now I can definitely see Timm with Lily! Angie and Timm are not suited as a romantic couple IMO.
I can see how Angie is attracted to Timm, as he’s pretty addictive (this is from an “older” person who doesn’t particularly like the look of men with long scruffy hair and heavy Tatts Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1176891977 He’s so many different things - quirky, hilarious, outgoing, friendly, fun but also very affectionate, good open communicator, loves his family (especially his mum). I’m surprised at how mature and articulate he has been and then also childlike at other times. He sure is an interesting character.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 am

Just Looking wrote:
sprout wrote:Now I can definitely see Timm with Lily! Angie and Timm are not suited as a romantic couple IMO.
I can see how Angie is attracted to Timm, as he’s pretty addictive (this is from an “older” person who doesn’t particularly like the look of men with long scruffy hair and heavy Tatts Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1176891977   He’s so many different things - quirky, hilarious, outgoing, friendly,  fun but also very affectionate, good open communicator, loves his family (especially his mum).  I’m surprised at how mature and articulate he has been and then also childlike at other times.  He sure is an interesting character.

Oh yes, he’s certainly a character, and very funny, but I don’t see romantic chemistry. I think Angie will be upset letting him go but moreso because she really cares about him - as a friend. The F2 is usually edited in a more positive light so the public is fooled (except for Abbie 😂) but I think Timm has his faults too.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 am

Seen a LOT of this response across all sm platforms this week and how the audience feels about Timm (who they want to win and who they like rather than who Timm is compatible with) jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

Yeah sure, the gamble paid off - until tomorrow night when all of Australia tears her a new one for dumping him.   Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1f62c

Bobette wrote:Episode 11

Timm

Angie greets Timm with a sunflower because if there’s one thing TPTB are good at, it’s bashing us over the head with a theme from the beginning of season till the end.  And so off they go on the coincidentally sunflower-coloured trike.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 YsxcHxG

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 RUcCOeQ

She says she sees a future with Timm but it’s blurry.  Her life is a bit messy and that’s why she’s attracted to him, but is that realistic?  She doesn’t know, but she’s addicted to him.  They paint a sunflower-themed canvas.  Of course.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 H8g5hfd

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 BTMOT9T

During the evening Timm rambles and gushes and tells Angie he doesn’t want her to be his GF for a year, he’s looking long term.  She says he’s her biggest gamble, but also the one she’s most drawn to, which frightens her.  He implores her to take the risk.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 PBKt0vE

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Txpt8th

...snipped

RC.  Carlin gets the first rose and then the tears start.  Or faux tears; her nose is red but nothing seems very wet.  Angie is “comforted” by a producer (@Dirty Street Pie yup – Unreal vibes for sure).  Ryan and Timm must be feeling super crap at this point.  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 EbjhLgI

Timm gets the rose and Ryan takes it like a champ.  He says he still thinks the world of her.  Angie says she made the wrong decision.  This is a smart move since it leaves room for her to hook up with him IRL in the future and people wouldn’t blame her IMO.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 0qhfkKZ

So Timm must feel like an absolute chump watching all this back on TV.  Carlin was the “easy” choice, he was not only the “hard” choice but apparently also the “wrong” choice?  CHARMING!  I honestly can’t wait for this season to be over.  Roll on finale!

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:32 am

This beautiful man with a beautiful soul  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1f60d  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1f493     Hope he finds his soulmate one day! 

@bacheloretteau Verified  Will Timm be the one?
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 71822032_181168323016008_3319238516397867070_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4051oQndk4/

Laura is for Timm all the way per her comment on the bettau ig post for Timm (Matty J is too since he's liking posts of Timm)

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 75478415_10218505517823089_769113331431636992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlsQAB_opceo4ZUSCsfISeJP9dYOQRj7HUt1aXtCnT1kAmLjHF4VbYPGRcG7jigpkA&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 am

Timm's IG post. What a sweetheart  awwww https://www.instagram.com/timmhanly/

It may have been a bad day for him but I have no doubt, like he's said, bad day bad day bad day, boom good day! Sunflower cutie!
timmhanly 
With sunflowers being the theme of the date, let’s hope the universe stays on my side..
Angie Rolled the dice and took the gamble. And I couldn’t be more stoked...All my cards are on the table.
At the end of the day, all I want is for @angiekent_ to be happy and I hope that her happiness is with me. Tonight’s the night. @bacheloretteau

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 72976554_439612820031456_1169491917756444547_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 73497455_516483532527077_5778176023004436848_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 73311903_2229506904014901_2944522268350883008_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 72489465_489118555145466_2981880099210411585_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/p/B40hA1qHGN-/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:52 pm

I am really sorry for Timm. It is going to make him so guarded in the future. He didn't only fall in love, he put it all out there.
He said / believed that he don't have to be anyone else than himself wants Angie. this was not the case. He didn't accept him at all, which is sad considering she made him feel that he is not good enough the way he is for her.. Why take him to F2 if she was basically annoyed with his antics? He is a lunatic, a next-level weirdo and these are supposedly words of someone who considers him a soul mate? It is crushing. He said that he knows he is a gamble / a liability (which is not true! You are not, Timm, not for the right girl!), she made him feel so insecure. How could she do that, I have no words. Especially after he opened up to her about being a kid parents avoided. She didn't do anything to make him feel at ease with his parents, the same way she made him only more nervous during their fancy date. I really have no words why would she do that... For the sake of the show? Because producers wanted a heartbreak in the finale? Ryan wouldn't be crushed, that for sure.

I am still waiting for her to address the situation and say a couple of sweet words about Timm. I won't even mention fake crying and "why aren't you sad" during FRC.

I feel so sorry for Timm. It is her loss, he dodged a bullet.

Ps. I understand now why best mate Jackson is so important to him. Probably he was the only kid he was friends with, not that he was a golden child.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:Episode 12

...snipped

Timm on the other hand is eccentric, weird and smart and she’s drawn to him.  She then makes an awkward analogy to Carlin being a Cavoodle who’s perfect in every way and Timm being – and I quote – “a three legged mixed breed who’s just going to sh*t everywhere”.

Wow.  So rude, and not even funny.  Angie does not deserve to have Timm in her final two IMO.   I can’t believe how far my opinion of this woman has fallen in the space of six weeks, and I am so glad Timm didn’t end up with a partner who thinks of him that way.

Angie meets with her family and they flash back to when “Mum had a lot of good things to say about Carlin and Dad didn’t have many good things to say about Timm at all”.   Dad says he doesn’t care who’s in the final two as long as there’s no one with a man bun.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 6ShX9u4

So Angie breaks the news that they’re meeting Carlin and Timm and Dad takes the opportunity to bash Timm some more, saying he’s a joker and "only there for the ride".  He then insults his dress sense.  What a shallow, judgmental man you are IMO, Mr Kent.

They then cut to Timm waiting to meet them, and treat us to a solid 34 unedited seconds of him dancing, shuffling and jiggling around in the car park.  I thought Ciarran droping trou was going to be my favourite moment of the season, but this is even better.  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 1biLFUR

He’s stoked to be there (even though it’s only Byron!) and wants to make a good impression, so he’s shaved off his mo off and tries to sit still, not swear and maintain eye contact, which he finds difficult.  Angie does nothing to make him feel more at ease.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 3vkOcOH

Angie’s brothers grill him like a thin-skinned sausage on a naked flame until he’s visibly cowering.  Both Brad and Angie’s Mum ask him about Carlin.  WHY?  You’re meant to be getting to know Timm here, not trying to get him to dish on the other guy.  RUDE.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 NT9sslL

Timm says he doesn’t think Angie’s Mum likes him, and says, “any mother would look at me the same, I think”.  Well Timm I’m a mum and I think you’re BEAUTIFUL!  He says he’s used to it, and he’s been judged since he was a kid.  It’s all rather heartbreaking.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Zb9aACT

...snipped

Timm’s final date is just like him – colourful and exciting.  They fly over Byron in a fabulous gay pride balloon while Timm commentates on cows and sunrises and everything else.  He's rambling and giggling and Angie is in stitches the whole time.  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 R0YIyoz

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 WmhyDDO

Ride over, they head back for a swim.  Angie says she’s very attracted to Timm.  After their swim Timm tells her he’s 100% in, he wants to light up her world, she will be his number one.  Timm is SAYING he will do all the things Angie is ASSUMING Carlin will do.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 E7hiDpI

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 XhqVeBv

So now Angie has to decide between Timm, who suits “old Angie” - addicted to laughter and spontaneity - or Carlin who has been “so vulnerable” and that’s what she needs, which is interesting since IMO Timm has been FAR more vulnerable than Carlin.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 ZizOxMp

I find it both sad and disappointing that Angie thinks giving up laughter and spontaneity is somehow “progressing” in life, especially if she plans to have kids.  IMO, having and raising children is one time in life when you need flexibility and humour the MOST.

...snipped

Meanwhile, Timm is admiring the cows and thinking of becoming a farmer.  He says he feels like he’s found the one, no words can describe how much he wants this, and if Angie doesn’t pick him he’ll to be heartbroken.  The F2 is ripe and ready to be squished.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 BFR04w5

The location looks stunning – budget or no budget this is one of the best FRC setups I’ve ever seen on this show.   Timm arrives, and Angie begins the dumping.  She tells him he’s her soulmate.  A glimmer of hope flickers across his face.  Then comes the “but…”.  

He doesn’t make her say anything else and basically dumps himself, so she doesn’t have to.  He hugs her, kisses her on the forehead and tells her not to be sad, even though it’s obvious his heart is breaking.   He gives her the ring anyway.  Ha ha – suck it, producers.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 NCjycHm

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 P38SylU

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 60ovcKs

He wanders off into the bushes and breaks down.  He candidly tells the producer “this feeling right now is the reason I didn’t want to go all in.”  He says he knew it was coming as soon as he looked at her.  “Soulmate… but”.  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 BtkUlDD  

I wish someone would run in there and give him a hug.  It’s like watching one of those nature docos where the baby turtles are being eaten by seagulls and you just want the cameraman to jump up and shoo them all away!

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Q4Y17Eh

...snipped

Well, forget Queerbaiting, this was the season of Weirdbaiting, IMO.  Angie may have talked the weird talk at the start of the season but she was walking a very straight, very beige walk at the end, and chose the most stereotypical, clichéd contestant of the lot, IMO.  

But I’m glad Angie chose Carlin, because IMO she doesn’t appreciate Timm, and he deserves better.  I’m sure she and Carlin will make the most of their time shilling and acting like a perfect couple, but I suspect that behind the scenes things are anything but perfect.  

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay

She's also team Timm! Gogglebox star Yvie Jones tears up as she watches best friend Angie Kent dump fan favourite Hanly for Carlin Sterritt during Bachelorette finale

Bachelorette Angie Kent's decision to choose Carlin Sterritt as her 'winner' divided Australian viewers on Thursday night.

And it appears her former Gogglebox co-star and best friend Yvie Jones was also taken aback by Angie's shock dumping of heartbroken runner-up, Timm Hanly.  

During an Instagram Live video during the finale, Yvie seemingly did not know the outcome of the series as she showed fans her true reaction on camera.

Much like her time on Gogglebox, Yvie has regularly conducted weekly Instagram Live videos to give her opinions on each episode as it airs.

Yvie appeared to be left speechless when Angie told Timm she had fallen in love with someone else.

During the video, which has since been removed from Instagram, Yvie placed her hands close to her face as she teared up at the emotional moment shared between the pair.

Yvie had appeared on an earlier episode of the program to organise a bachelorette-party themed group date with eight of the men.

Speaking about her first impressions of the men, she backed 'dog whisperer' Ryan Anderson and cheeky Brit Ciarran Stott as good fits for Angie.

The pals were hysterical as they discussed the gentlemen vying for Angie's heart - with Yvie even asking: 'Do you think you can go out with a guy with a made-up name like Carlin [Sterritt]?'

Much like the rest of Australia, it appears Yvie was just as surprised by Angie's decision to choose Carlin over Timm during the dramatic finale.

For weeks, it was rumoured that Carlin had only applied for the show to launch his acting career, but Angie eventually decided to trust him.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 YHBlcla

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 9gSdRVR

Source

This really annoys me.  Angie talking about Timm as if he was just there as an emotional crutch for her.  He's my soulmate.  I have many soulmates.  Who TF does this girl think she is?  People are not just put on this earth for you, Missy! :angryemotion

Is Angie Kent confused with her Bachelorette final decision?

Angie Kent says Timm Hanly was her 'soul mate'

This morning, the new couple made the rounds doing press interviews, and while they are still together, there is still a very special place for Timm in Angie's heart. And she isn't afraid of Carlin knowing it.

Angie may have chosen Carlin, but she is very vocal about her love for Timm.

While chatting on the Kyle and Jackie O show on KIIS FM with Carlin by her side, Angie acknowledged that the entire nation was rooting for Timm, admitting that she did in fact fall in love with him during the process.

"Timm is such a character, and falling in love with him... well all of Australia did! Watching him go from this full on lad to a romantic."

Everyone was rooting for Timm to win Angie's heart.

While Carlin never had a bad word for Timm, he did admit that watching it back and seeing Angie's connection with Timm was exceptionally hard.

"It is hard to watch. I do get the sick feeling in the stomach." However, that didn't stop Angie from gushing about the runner-up during her radio interview.

"Timm and I have spoken a lot. Carlin knows this. He checked on me to ask how I was and he tells me what he's up to. It's very very friendly, and I did say that Timm was my soulmate. I have soulmates. Yvie is my soulmate. I have best friends that are my soulmates. I think it came down to the fact that Timm was my soulmate. He was my best friend," she admitted, referring to the heartbreaking way she had to let Timm go last night during the finale.

Sent to Byron Bay to shoot the final commitment ceremony, Angie did call Timm her soulmate to his face, only to lead him to the dreaded "but" that all runner-up's know too well.

Despite being dumped by Angie, Timm still gave Angie a ring as a token of their time together. "Timm gave me that gift and it's my gift. It's something to remember him by. Not as a romantic thing, but as our time together... but that's just Timm," Angie said on the breakfast show.

"He does whatever he wants. They [producers] told him 'Don't do it', and he just goes 'I'm going to do it anyway,' because we had a beautiful time together and it's sweet."

Timm gave Angie a ring before leaving her, and she still has it today.

While Angie will always have love for Timm, the 27-year-old fireproofer has closed the door on Angie, despite joking with her during the finale to call him if it didn't work out with Carlin.

Speaking to on the same radio show after Angie and Carlin left the studio, he revealed that he would not take Angie back if the opportunity ever arose.

Beau Ryan who was filling in for Kyle, asked Timm the question that could change everything in the future.

"If she comes crawling back, will you accept?" adding that it's possible Angie and Carlin will split very soon.

"Nah I don't reckon hey," Timm said bluntly, elaborating that he wouldn't want his heart broken twice. "I have been talking to her though. I think me and Angie will be mates forever."

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:16 am

I like both of these odds. Move on and don't look back, Timm.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 3NIzSFG

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 8 CP1R3Te

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:51 pm

The title of this thread should be renamed "Timm the Magnificent".

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:18 pm

I am wondering how this beautiful soul mate connection will look like in a couple of months Or when Timm finds someone wbo really accepts it for who he is. He will know then that he doesn't need Angie's scraps / or maybe he knows now after hearing how she talked about it in the finale. It was humiliating.

Of course, she talked to him because she wanted to feel better and Timm, as any jilted lover, craves the contact with an "ex". It sounds grandiose but just after the break up it is harmful to give the dumped person attention, it keeps them hanging on. I heard it once from my ex and I learned. You should have the respect and let the other person heal. Then, after much time passes by, maybe respectfully try to rebuild some sort of relationship.

Or maybe Angie's "we talk much" means they talked briefly a couple of times via social media.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew