SELECT CONTENT

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:19 am

Mystery solved. thumbsup

This week, two of Australia's most popular reality TV shows, Gogglebox and The Bachelorette, experienced a very weird collision of worlds.

Symon Lovett, one half of Gogglebox's much loved male duo, alongside best mate Adam Densten, was spotted arm-in-arm with The Bachelorette's resident stage-five-clinger Jamie Doran, in an previously unseen grainy holiday snap that was clearly taken several years ago.

Fans unearthed the photo and as soon as it was posted online, people's minds were blown.

There were so many questions.

How the hell do these two know each other? Are they mates? If they are friends, what does Symon, who is universally renowned for his nice-guy attitude, think of Jamie's toxic behaviour towards Angie Kent on The Bachelorette this season?
This whole thing was just too weird.

Well, we went straight to the source and got a definitive answer.

Turns out Symon and Jamie are not mates at all. They've only met once, when that photo was taken, and haven't been in contact since.

"We were in Istanbul in 2013. We just met in a bar, ran into each other, just as two Aussie travellers," Symon told Now To Love.

"The next day we hung out and saw each other again, but it was just that one day. I've only met him once and it was just briefly," he said.

Adam added: "It wasn't until we were watching the first episode [of The Bachelorette] that Symon said to me, 'Hey I think I've met that guy!'", referring to Jamie.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:23 pm

This guy hasn’t posted any Bachelorette related pics. Is he upset with his portrayal on the show?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:This guy hasn’t posted any Bachelorette related pics. Is he upset with his portrayal on the show?

Isn't he suing the show about his edit? I thought I read that somewhere in here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Idlemess wrote:This guy hasn’t posted any Bachelorette related pics. Is he upset with his portrayal on the show?

Isn't he suing the show about his edit? I thought I read that somewhere in here.

Oh my gosh if he is. Jamie is 30 years old and said some of the most over the top, silly things I've heard...and that's saying a lot. Even if it was producer manipulation, why is he so easily manipulated at his age (and I say that as someone who is the same age). I feel very confident that they didn't have to do much-that we saw is what we got with Jamie. I say this especially based on the men's direct reactions to the things he would say to them. Bless his whole heart.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Sprite wrote:

I think it’s somewhere in the SM thread that someone had heard he had lawyered up, so his edit was changed to show him in a better light? Somewhat concerning if it’s true, because he really didn’t come out looking good with the current edit!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Vjeff
sprout
Sprite
Agent99
GuardianAngel
Bobette
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum