SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by dee Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:16 am

LOL at her IG stories of the HTDs. Definitely not subtle in shading Luke and Jed.

Summary:
Peter: "Soarin' Flyin" - she was paying homage to his profession, but took the line from High School musical

Luke: "Pray for better days"

Jed: "A Star is..." - she deliberately cuts off "born", and adds a gif of her waving BYEEE laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Tyler: "Chill plan, Best plan" - I think she was trying to do a play on words copying tyler's "big time griller, big time chiller"

Last edited by dee on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:16 am

@SarahD Hannah posted gifs on Twitter related to portions of the HTDs that were shown in the 30 secs clip , the house in Jupiter was not in that clip. All they showed was them partying as her caption correctly captured, I don’t think we should over analyze this....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:18 am

Anyone see Momma C's IG story? She has a picture of herself with some man, and she labels herself "queen" laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:19 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
SarahD wrote:The post about Jed though?  rofl

The post about Jed is hilarious because she cuts off the "born" and then you see her waving goodbye! Ha.

The girl isn't subtle that they're done. But with Tyler though...Shaka brah? Like yo bro!

I think they're just coming out of this as friends, which is good enough. She may or may not feel "the one that got away" if she's not that into Tyler.

Will root for Tyler to find her woman who will choose him and that he will choose. I just don't trust this franchise. He might be my favorite Bachelor yet if ever but there's a lot of calls for Mike.

mercieme wrote:@SarahD Hannah posted gifs on Twitter related to portions of the HTDs that were shown in the 30 secs clip , the house in Jupiter was not in that clip. All they showed was them partying as her caption correctly captured, I don’t think we should over analyze this....jmho.

Thanks @mercieme. I meant the IG story. She had emojis and icons on each story.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:23 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone see Momma C's IG story?  She has a picture of herself with some man, and she labels herself "queen"  laugh out loud  
laugh out loud I just peeped it. Looking forward to seeing Mama C on screen next Monday Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 61 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:25 am

SarahD wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

The post about Jed is hilarious because she cuts off the "born" and then you see her waving goodbye! Ha.

The girl isn't subtle that they're done. But with Tyler though...Shaka brah? Like yo bro!

I think they're just coming out of this as friends, which is good enough. She may or may not feel "the one that got away" if she's not that into Tyler.

Will root for Tyler to find her woman who will choose him and that he will choose. I just don't trust this franchise. He might be my favorite Bachelor yet if ever but there's a lot of calls for Mike.
I’m almost 100% sure there’s a clip from a fan that caught them dancing during this part of his HTD and she’s literally bobbing her head and doing the Shaka hand move with the lead singer of the band. Shes also trying to make a play of words I believe with the “chill plan, best plan” since he said the grill/chill phrase. 

She’s still the lead of the show. She’s under contract. What is she supposed to do? Put hearts all over Tyler’s so the world knows she wants him back? No can do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 am

SarahD wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Not sure what will happen with Tyler and Hannah but I am definitely on the train that if he doesn’t date Hannah, he needs to stay away from the bachelor gig. He doesn’t need it and not sure he would be good at it.  TPTB would have so much drama with his season though.  Just hoping he dates in the real world ...either Hannah or whoever but encourage Mike to do the bachelor.  😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by britt9138 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:30 am

All this Tyler love is amazing...and what he deserves, etc. He lost my respect when he snidely
commented on Luke's height. Luke might have pointed out Tyler's small weak chin but he is not as mean as Tyler. The spastic dancing was so not sexy. And his job? Trying to look hot for a camera....Hannah can and will do way better than TC.

britt9138

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:34 am

britt9138 wrote:All this Tyler love is amazing...and what he deserves, etc. He lost my respect when he snidely
commented on Luke's height. Luke might have pointed out Tyler's small weak chin but he is not as mean as Tyler. The spastic dancing was so not sexy. And his job? Trying to look hot for a camera....Hannah can and will do way better than TC.

Luke, is that you? giggling

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:35 am

britt9138 wrote:All this Tyler love is amazing...and what he deserves, etc. He lost my respect when he snidely

Well when looking sexy for the camera doesn't pay the bills any longer at least he has an education to fall back on. JMO, of course
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:37 am

Bleiby527 wrote:

Luke, is that you? giggling

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Welcome @britt9138! Welcomeparty!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:38 am

LaineyG wrote:
Not sure what will happen with Tyler and Hannah but I am definitely on the train that if he doesn’t date Hannah, he needs to stay away from the bachelor gig. He doesn’t need it and not sure he would be good at it.  TPTB would have so much drama with his season though.  Just hoping he dates in the real world ...either Hannah or whoever but encourage Mike to do the bachelor.   😊

I don't see Tyler as the Bachelor either, I think he's too laid back, too dry, and would hate the messiness of it all, just lose patience. Plus, he's young. I would, however, watch him on Amazing Race with Matt James in a heartbeat! And, I could see him on Dancing with Stars. It's like Grocery Store Joe -- BIP and Dancing with the Stars were the right fit for him, The Bachelor, not so much. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki