SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:39 am

britt9138 wrote:All this Tyler love is amazing...and what he deserves, etc. He lost my respect when he snidely
commented on Luke's height. Luke might have pointed out Tyler's small weak chin but he is not as mean as Tyler. The spastic dancing was so not sexy. And his job? Trying to look hot for a camera...Hannah can and will do way better than TC.
First welcome to the forum.
Re the bold, just to clarify that prior to the show Tyler was working as a general contractor and modeling part time. Since filming completed for the show he is now actively using his new found fame to promote his friend’s company ABC Food tours & is also modeling. So I beg to differ that he was trying to look hot for the camera but you are entitled to your opinion  yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:45 am

britt9138 wrote:All this Tyler love is amazing...and what he deserves, etc. He lost my respect when he snidely
commented on Luke's height. Luke might have pointed out Tyler's small weak chin but he is not as mean as Tyler. The spastic dancing was so not sexy. And his job? Trying to look hot for a camera....Hannah can and will do way better than TC.

Welcome.

Pointing out that a person is mean for calling someone short and then basically doing the same thing by calling out their dancing,  choice in job, and character is no different. IMO.

But we are all entitled to our opinions here.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:49 am

commented on Luke's height. Luke might have pointed out Tyler's small weak chin but he is not as mean as Tyler. The spastic dancing was so not sexy. And his job? Trying to look hot for a camera....Hannah can and will do way better than TC.

Hannah is that you? handwave

Anyway, amongst her four Bachelors, Tyler's the one with the least controversy. I don't think the love for Tyler is that surprising. From what I've seen heard and read so far, I've developed an opinion that he's generally a decent guy. Do I think he's perfect? Most certainly not.

Modeling as far as I know is a decent job, at least he's earning money by working. The dancing was funny. At least he doesn't care if he looks silly for someone whose job is always to look good on camera. Yeah, so he height-shamed Luke. Most of the guys were making fun of him anyway.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:59 am

Alanna wrote:Luke and Jed are pretty much the same guy with slightly different red flags superimposed on each but they’re basically interchangeable. If she and Luke didn’t have that fight, what would she have done? Suggested to date and be engaged to both??

Anyway, it seems Tyler might still he interested in her despite her struggling at the f4 rc, which, wow.

They’re both losers with lies as their major currency but IMO, Luke is.a certifiable nutcase hiding behind a bible, steeped in body-building “aids” and judgement.

Jed is just your garden variety cheater with too many girls helping him live his dream and life’s goal of someday being a star. There’s one on every corner of Nashville, Austin, LA, NYC, etc.
If this forum were full of men instead of women, they’d tell you how unremarkable his behavior is, as well. IMO Hannah gets no points for dumping him. She had no choice. SM would have fried her otherwise.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:13 am

sosleepy wrote:You guys. Producers 100% decide who gets the roses when during the ceremonies. I would not be reading so much into that. laugh out loud Besides, once upon a time, Sean had a F4 decision that literally came down to his now wife and Desiree. So it’s all whatever to me.

Yes - in one of these two interviews with ex Bachelor producer Katy Chen Mazzara:

Part 1
Part 2

she explains why. It's not just for dramatic effect but a practical matter - the camera has to know who is going to get a rose and when so they can make certain to have a camera in position to catch the action.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:05 am

:Welcome

thank you for sharing your opinion! Everyone is welcome to share it even if not the popular one.

I think nobody is perfect and it is even more difficult when a person openly say that his/her faith is most important because this person will be immediately judged and condemned for the choices he/she makes.

Tyler is no angel and a regular young guy. Silly at times, sarcastic at times, with likes and dislikes, sharing his opinion on IG, sometimes a good guy and some other times maybe not. ... just like every human I know. Ganging against another guy was his choice (we clearly him say that all the 5 guys did not like him). Luke certainly rubbed the wrong way from the start by receiving the FIR which was for the last bachelorette seasons a clue that he may be the F1 from the start. We read this all over social media and if anyone who wanted to be a contestant probably this info who was rehashed everywhere on national mags and blogs etc. Hannah kept Luke over and over again and they resented it. He was a favorite from day 1 and major competition. They blamed Luke but never Hannah for keeping Luke around. They saw the intense luke and probably very judgemental luke and they rejected his mighty views and distorted half lies, never a real lie but never the real truth either. He never respected the bro code and that was his downfall. IMO

Do not get me wrong. Seeing Tyler IG, he looks like a decent and gererous young man. But I will never put him or anyone on a pedestal. Nor I will condemn someone I never met based on one side opinion. Benefice of the doubt until I know better and full story.

Luke is just not living his faith like Hannah or the other guys. I think some should accept that. I personally saw a guy who was set up many times for the sake of drama too. Some guys like him should never have come to this franchise. I do not like him much and would be very frustrated to have him around me but I do not find him a villain. But I understand where he is coming from, from his faith perspective.

I do prefer to think that nobody can please everybody, nobody is perfect and sometimes two people do not have the affinity to understand each other at all for many reasons. Some people play on nerves and that is that. Living together for weeks AND competing for the same girl AND not being able to escape the bach bubble... ouch. But that is exactly why prods want all those guys who were cast for their personalities, likes and dislikes and mixed together to create the best drama show ever.

This reminds me of a story. I knew this person close to me who had a very negative strong opinion on a country and its locals. It was borderline hateful. it was on and on and on until one day I asked this person if he ever visited this country or even talked to one. His answer was no. I found it the stupidest thing ever. I told him he should go and then share his experience but judging without having the full knowledge was kinda stupid. He argued he saw on his TV all he needed to know. I said that TV gives only an edited version of reality but to be involved directly make the opinion way more valid points. The conversation was short for me because I found this person narrow-minded and in this case way too biased to consider his opinion. Sometimes I read some social medias comments and I wonder if the fact they never met the contestants ever entered into their consideration before judging them.

I wish every contestant well now, regardless of the experience they got from this show. positive or negative. This is life and experience. We all grow and we all move on... some better than other but who cares? it is their path of life not ours Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 62 4256136633 But it certainly takes a tough skin to handle all the negativity for weeks and weeks from SM. Some guys were nicely edited and good for them. Sad that we did not see more good stuff from Luke to balance all this negativity.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:23 am

Apparently, per Dylan’s stories, Tyler will be celebrating 4th of July with him, and JPJ. Sorry if it’s already been discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:17 pm

No Luke just lies about the other guys to Hannah, violently assaults another guy and lies about that too, rudely and obnoxiously tells the other guys they're "in his way". And as for Hannah's being able to do better than Tyler, well considering she fell for a narcissistic, possessive, judgmental guy who shamed her multiple times to her face and the other was a fake, manipulative liar, I don't think Tyler is the measure we need to use to hope she does better in the future. How about we keep the bar low and just hope she does better than narcissists and manipulative cheaters.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Am I missing something? laugh out loud how can we tell it looks like it came down to Tyler and Luke? None of them have roses and they all looked nervous.

Yea I am so confused by this as well...
RS said before HTD (I think before Amsterdam too) week that he fully expected Luke, Tyler and Jed to get them and wasn’t sure who the final spot would go to. Bachelor spoiler account had heard Tyler and Luke were front runners during the season. And RS was confident that only Tyler got to F3 before the other two were announced. Bachelor Spoilers had heard Tyler made F2 before Jed was announced. And Tyler and Jed got the two 1-on-1s not Luke and Peter. Tyler and Jed were her F2 IMO as of Latvia/Amsterdam. I really don’t think it came down to Tyler and Luke. imO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Am I missing something? laugh out loud how can we tell it looks like it came down to Tyler and Luke? None of them have roses and they all looked nervous.

Yea I am so confused by this as well...
RS said before HTD (I think before Amsterdam too) week that he fully expected Luke, Tyler and Jed to get them and wasn’t sure who the final spot would go to. Bachelor spoiler account had heard Tyler and Luke were front runners during the season. And RS was confident that only Tyler got to F3 before the other two were announced. Bachelor Spoilers had heard Tyler made F2 before Jed was announced. And Tyler and Jed got the two 1-on-1s not Luke and Peter. Tyler and Jed were her F2 IMO as of Latvia/Amsterdam. I really don’t think it came down to Tyler and Luke. imO

I agree with this. But I also think by Latvia at least Jed was already her F1 and the rest were just along for the ride imo. She was definitely attracted to all but looking at her reactions and words Jed and his lies was far ahead of the others. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Here‘s my opinion: I agree that by the time they filmed in Amsterdam she had already realized she should stop trying to make Luke happen, it‘s just not going to happen, and she was all in with Jed. Then why on earth did she take Luke to overnight when she could‘ve just cut him after hometowns, unless TPTB had something to do with that. Knowing his stance on sex before marriage and his general tendencies to be creepy, it was just a perfect setup.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Her emotional reaction to not being able to send Luke home tells me that’s all her! Is she that good of an actress?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki