SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Rose lives a hard life in the Philippines in a two room house in the back of a store with her sister, her sister's daughter and Rose's son. They sleep on mattresses on the floor. Ed is the same age as her father. Her father wants to talk to him when he arrives because he wants to make sure he respects her. Rose's sister is not bothered by the age difference because Ed is "rich".

Rose wants two more children with Ed. I think they live in a fantasy world because they want a better life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Yolanda is confused why her b/f isn't answering her calls or texts. She's confused as to why his IG page has changed to a different name and all the picture are gone. Plus he didn't know what airport she should fly into. She doesn't understand what's going on.

This is when I get frustrated to see a women who doesn't have the common sense to figure out that she's been taken for a fool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 pm

I just noticed this is in my channel line up for Friday??

These spin off's confuse me, not to mention the lack of info from the franchise.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it's a 30 minute preview of the next episode. The actual episodes air on Sunday nights.

Poor Rose when she finds out Ed doesn't want anymore kids...I feel like she only wants him so he can support her and her son for a better life. Tom clearly doesn't care about Darcey anymore if he's hanging out with other girls. Yolanda is just getting played, huge red flag that he deleted his IG and won't answer her calls.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:58 pm

dizzy

There was talk of this method in Bachelor Australia. Well it's arrived for the Network of Major spin offs.

TLC Announces ’90 Day Fiance: Self-Quarantined’ Spin-Off To Air This Week
The network announced a spin-off of “90 Day Fiance” titled “90 Day Fiance: Self-Quarantined” to air in light of social distancing restrictions. The broadcast will rely on computers and video chat to record the show’s stars.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:43 pm

The two female couple could not be more opposite.

Darcy's lips are so annoying.

Catfished lady, I feel bad for her. She seems like a very nice lady but she does not see the red flags, and can't understand why his IG was deleted. He tells her he doesn't know what happened to his IG, he can't open it.

Wake up ladies!!!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:17 pm

That link I posted upthread is wrong. It said the premiere for the Quarantine special was April 2nd, which it wasn't. I just saw a commercial for it and found the correct info.

TheWrap got the first look at the new, five-part special that airs on TLC beginning on Monday, April 20. It gives a taste of the heartwarming ways families are trying to stay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and adapting to life under self-quarantine.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:38 pm

Omg Yolanda, you're killing me.

He doesn't respond to her calls, she gets an email from some unknown person threatening to release nudie's if she doesn't pay up. The only person she gave nudie's to is Williams, so his computer must have been hacked. deadhorse

Where are TPTB in this situation?? She is completely oblivious to the fact she has been scammed. She is still thinking this is some big misunderstanding and everything will work out.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:54 am

Thank goodness for DVR so I can record all these shows and don't have to remember what day/time they are on! The quarantine one seems like it will just be updates on the couples during this time, and the Where Are They Now? will be more of an actual show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Omg Yolanda, you're killing me.

He doesn't respond to her calls, she gets an email from some unknown person threatening to release nudie's if she doesn't pay up. The only person she gave nudie's to is Williams, so his computer must have been hacked. deadhorse

Where are TPTB in this situation?? She is completely oblivious to the fact she has been scammed. She is still thinking this is some big misunderstanding and everything will work out.

If that doesn't say "red flag!!!" to her by now then :headbanging She hasn't seen his face, talks on the phone to him for like a minute (if that's even him), gives the wrong address, doesn't answer her calls and texts, e.t.c yet still thinks he's real. Ugh she's as bad as that David and that girl from the Ukraine that he has tried to see in person 4 times but never shows up or makes up something. He hasn't seen her on the phone or spoken to her either! Suspect no no

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:35 pm

I am going to be harsh, but JMO. I am astounded by the desperation and stupidity of some women. Every time I hear Yolanda speak her thoughts, I fine myself saying "Yo, I have an idea, let's draw a column on page and divide it in two. Then let's figure out the 100% Trust column and then the Doubt column and see what you come up with." It really is sad that she has that little self worth and esteem.

Now on to Darcy. I find it impossible to believe that she believes that a woman her age looks good in the outfits, she wears, the size of her boobs, and her facial "improvements". Agai So sad.n, it goes to self esteem. She has less than zero. I honestly thought that Tom did love her, but she drove him away with desperation.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I so agree with you on all points. It's very frustrating for me to watch women get played like that and not have the common sense to analyze the situation logically.

I worked with someone in her mid 60's who used to dress like Darcy. It's looks ridiculous. Anyone can wear whatever they want, but when you try to look 40 years younger, there are issues IMHO.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum