SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Previous Threads Here

Episode 8 starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 am

@alwayscooking

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Bachelorette: 1508 (7/8)

HANNAH’S SPIRIT AND OPTIMISM ARE TESTED AS SHE JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING MEN IN THEIR HOMETOWNS AND ATTEMPTS TO SEE HER FUTURE WITH EACH OF THEM ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 8

Bachelor Franchise History Is Made

“1508” – Hannah returns to the states to visit the hometowns and meet the families of her final four men: Jed, Luke P., Peter and Tyler C. Her challenging journey to find love is about to get more difficult as tough questions still need to be answered. Are all of these men marriage material? Hannah will attempt to find out from those who know them best. She struggles with her final decision, but what happens at the rose ceremony makes Bachelor franchise history on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Hannah meets Peter in Westlake Village, California, the hometown to this hopeless romantic. The couple flies high in a two-seater airplane under Peter’s skillful piloting, but his parents are fearful that he will end up brokenhearted again. Will Peter be able to tell Hannah how he really feels in time? Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate? When Hannah sees Luke P. surrounded by the people who love him in Gainesville, Georgia, she sees the good in this complicated man. He also gets a powerful wake-up call seeing Hannah with his family. Will it be enough for this couple to continue on? Finally, Jed joins Hannah in Knoxville, Tennessee. He takes her to a recording studio where they write and record a song together. But his parents signal a significant hurdle that might threaten the possibility of their future together.

The four remaining men are the following:

Jed, 25, a singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN
Luke P., 24, an import/export manager from Gainesville, GA
Peter, 27, a pilot from Westlake Village, CA
Tyler C., 26, a general contractor from Jupiter, FL
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1508/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:13 pm

Of course Jed took her to a recording studio.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks @bluwavz. So I thought that they would show the HTDs in the order filmed (Luke, Tyler, Jed, Peter) per view last episode but instead it’s Peter, Tyler, Luke, Jed. Can’t wait to see if Papa Wyatt told Jed he had no business being engaged because the family seems complicit now IMO if they knew that Haley (Jed’s ex) was still in the picture at the time...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:20 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @bluwavz. So I thought that they would show the HTDs in the order filmed (Luke, Tyler, Jed, Peter) per view last episode but instead it’s Peter, Tyler, Luke, Jed. Can’t wait to see if Papa Wyatt told Jed he had no business being engaged because the family seems complicit now IMO if they knew that Haley (Jed’s ex) was still in the picture at the time...jmho.

@mercieme In Becca’s season they showed them Garrett, Jason, Blake, Colton I believe, even though Garrett’s was the last one filmed.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:31 pm

@bluwavz  Thank you as always.

What is the bigger shocker Jed in a recording studio or Peter flying a plane?

Was pretty sure Jed was going to have the most drama filled HTD after his dad's post. Also it sounds like no drama for Luke this episode but heavy focus on religion.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:17 pm

I can't believe that they have showcased Jed playing music so much this season. Why? It's so blatant. I think that was definitely one of the reasons that Hannah picked Jed in the first place. What an unfair advantage over the other guys. Now, I just want to turn the channel every time he gets his guitar out.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:27 pm

suzq wrote:I can't believe that they have showcased Jed playing music so much this season.  Why?  It's so blatant. I think that was definitely one of the reasons that Hannah picked Jed in the first place.  What an unfair advantage over the other guys. Now, I just want to turn the channel every time he gets his guitar out.  
Let’s just hope he does not whip the guitar out at FRC because I legit think he might play/sing a song he wrote about their journey before he gets down on one knee and I am hyperventilating as I type this hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:31 pm

suzq wrote:I can't believe that they have showcased Jed playing music so much this season.  Why?  It's so blatant. I think that was definitely one of the reasons that Hannah picked Jed in the first place.  What an unfair advantage over the other guys. Now, I just want to turn the channel every time he gets his guitar out.  

I have a different opinion. I think TPTB knew about Jed’s indiscretions or had some idea, and played into them. Almost too on the nose IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:45 pm

@sbolduc I believe that too. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:08 am

Anyone wants to red Papa Jed’s post? If so, I can try to bring it over

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12