SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah BEAST. I can feel the shade laugh out loud.

This my btch PERIOOODDD. I love ha!!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:37 pm

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 D-_zU0DWkAAxWjf
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Trolling via b-roll. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/0cb4v5kNiA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:38 pm

The sister, Lily’s face says it all, wow!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:38 pm

I think the family was trying to clue her in without saying anything.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Where did Tyler go? He hasnt been tweeting since Peters date or is something off with my twitter?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 pm

I knew it

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the family was trying to clue her in without saying anything.
What I've thought since the moment I saw that clip this morning. I also thought they were trying to implore him to be honest. Mom's toast was VERY pointed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Jed grew up in Sevierville & they are in Knoxville, no lies detected laugh out loud And here is guitar appearance number 10, thanks producers (not).

They have changed families homes many times for HTDs.  That’s not unusual
Not referring to where it was filmed, he said he grew up in Knoxville which ain’t true, could have just left that part out.

I do that all the time.  No one knows my home town so I usually just mention the closest town.  Not a He’d fan but not seeing this as a big deal.  I don’t cheat but unless you know the area well I don’t mention my home town.

I understand because I do it a lot. When people ask me where I'm from most times I will say Knoxville because I figure they will know the biggest town next to me. I'm about 20 minutes from Knoxville.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 D-_zzPYX4AA2kBu
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Mom's toast, tho. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Qxp5ceLr4T
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Miyala wrote:Where did Tyler go? He hasnt been tweeting since Peters date or is something off with my twitter?
Yep, right move. I need him to zip his mouth re Jed & Luke TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:42 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Jed grew up in Sevierville & they are in Knoxville, no lies detected laugh out loud And here is guitar appearance number 10, thanks producers (not).

They have changed families homes many times for HTDs.  That’s not unusual
Not referring to where it was filmed, he said he grew up in Knoxville which ain’t true, could have just left that part out.

I do that all the time.  No one knows my home town so I usually just mention the closest town.  Not a He’d fan but not seeing this as a big deal.  I don’t cheat but unless you know the area well I don’t mention my home town.

I understand because I do it a lot. When people ask me where I'm from most times I will say Knoxville because I figure they will know the biggest town next to me. I'm about 20 minutes from Knoxville.

And it is good to always protect ourselves against potential cray cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
Miyala wrote:Where did Tyler go? He hasnt been tweeting since Peters date or is something off with my twitter?
Yep, right move. I need him to zip his mouth re Jed & Luke TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887
But he could have tweeted his own date right? A little worried its a bad sign...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12