SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped
I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat.

If you listen to what Haley said about why she went public with her story IMO it makes more sense why she didn't just quietly go to Hannah. She was getting contacted by multiple media outlets requesting her comments. People Magazine had told her they were going to run their story with or without her comments. She got spooked and went to a lawyer who recommended she contact a PR firm they recommended and she did that. The PR firm recommended she talk to People Magazine. So the story was going to become national public knowledge with or without her.

Interesting to note that RS posted Jed as one of Hannah's guys on March 12 and he said within 2 weeks of that post he had received several emails / DMs suggesting he should talk to Haley Stevens and he tried contacting her. She never responded back to him so he was actually one of the contacts that spooked her and why she sought legal and PR advice.

Source - Reality Steve's Podcast #136 on June 27, 2019

I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she messed up as well as how she handled it. She could have decide to make one public statement.... but she did her tour in mags and potcasts.... changing details here and there to the point that she was no longer credible at one point. now I would love to know how people got news of her.

Back to top Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Cari wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Cari wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:If Jed had a believable “side of the story”, Hannah wouldn’t have dumped him shortly after Haley came forward with a plethora of receipts. Some don’t understand the “witch hunt” of Jed, I don’t understand the unwavering support of a guy who deliberately lied to and manipulated multiple women, with no regard for their feelings, in order to further his own “career”. And I’m not going to be guilt-tripped into feeling sympathy for a dude whose downfall and public backlash is literally entirely his own doing. All JMO.

THIS.

"what you sow is what you reap" in great detail...

in my opinion.. cheeky

Absofreakenlutley THIS!

“You made your bed, now you lie in it!” words of wisdom from my momma a long time ago.

In my opinion, of course....   136 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 4256136633

And IMO all these sayings and opinions go for Hannah, as well. She made her bed and now she can lie in it. Hopefully without Tyler as her latest mattress. All My Opinion, of course.

Great point, @Chgohighlife!

However,

what Hannah has sown and will be reaping as a f*cked up Bachelorette

is way, way different, miles and miles apart impact

what Jed has sown and has been reaping and will be reaping as a motherf*ck*n Cheater

Of course, my opinion alone. Hugesmile

True dat, @Cari

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 pm

HEA wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped
I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat.

If you listen to what Haley said about why she went public with her story IMO it makes more sense why she didn't just quietly go to Hannah. She was getting contacted by multiple media outlets requesting her comments. People Magazine had told her they were going to run their story with or without her comments. She got spooked and went to a lawyer who recommended she contact a PR firm they recommended and she did that. The PR firm recommended she talk to People Magazine. So the story was going to become national public knowledge with or without her.

Interesting to note that RS posted Jed as one of Hannah's guys on March 12 and he said within 2 weeks of that post he had received several emails / DMs suggesting he should talk to Haley Stevens and he tried contacting her. She never responded back to him so he was actually one of the contacts that spooked her and why she sought legal and PR advice.

Source - Reality Steve's Podcast #136 on June 27, 2019

I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she messed up as well as how she handled it. She could have decide to make one public statement.... but she did her tour in mags and potcasts.... changing details here and there to the point that she was no longer credible at one point. now I would love to know how people got news of her.

In Haley's Interview with RS, the bolded was discussed with her and Haley clarified already. Her story never changed. It was the news outlet choosing to "change up" her story.

The Bolded has already been discussed also and clarified in the SM thread Smiley

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:41 pm

@HEA , I agree with your analysis and I too will wait to hear Jed's side of the story before my final judgement.
From what I have read on SM, I would like to understand Haley's reason for "outing" Jed. It can't be because she wanted to warn Hannah because wasn't she in on the deal to let Jed go on the show ? She willing let him go on knowing he was deceiving Hannah. Now she comes out to tell just how manipulative Jed is? How much she loved him? She was in on the gig hoping to get as much as she could from it If she was in love with him,why let him go on a dating show ?---to promote "their music"? So, Jed signed up before they were together and IMO if this relationship was about love, Jed would have withdrawn from the show and Haley would have told not him not to go, they simply would have come to a mutual agreement to not do this since they had found love with each other!! I couldn't/wouldn't let my new Boyfriend go on a dating show if I loved him. Sending your new BF off to date another girl---unthinkable --unless promoting your career is waaaay more important than the love relationship !! IMO--their careers were the top priority in the 4 months relationship and were willing to do whatever it took. Both were not thinking about Hannah's feelings at all. So Haley to come out and do her SM rounds telling her story like she is Jed's victim and looking out for Hannah is flat to me. You don't participate in a deceitful only to cry foul when things don't go your way. The word "love" imo now has acquired a very wide range and many, many levels of meaning!!! It's all about an individual's understanding and interpretation of the word LOVE--

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:49 pm

I agree I wish she had come out with her story at hometowns when Jed was still in the running. That way Hannah’s family could have warned her. I also agree Haley agreed to trick Hannah so she gets a small part of the blame (Jed the vast majority imo), she should have never agreed to the plan.

Also not to give Jed much credit but it wasn’t a true ghosting, per Haley’s own admission he did try to talk to her and call her. A true ghosting he would have never contacted her again even if it was a little while after returning.

I think Jed and Hannah were on a rocky path once he told her about Haley post FRC, then got worse as it’s pretty clear he didn’t tell her the whole truth,. Had he told her the whole truth they may have had a shot, but when he didn’t the nail went in the coffin tha5 she could never trust him. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:02 pm

HEA wrote:I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she messed up as well as how she handled it. She could have decide to make one public statement.... but she did her tour in mags and potcasts.... changing details here and there to the point that she was no longer credible at one point. now I would love to know how people got news of her.

Did you listen to the Reality Steve podcast with Haley? They went over this. She didn't change the details in her story - her story was reported differently by different outlets. She can't control how the stories were written.

People got news of her because she was his public girlfriend in their group of friends and acquaintances. Jed wasn't hiding her anywhere but on social media, so the show wouldn't find out about it. His family knew about her and Jed's sister was commenting on Haley's posts until the story broke.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:09 pm

My questions is how did the news/media outlet find out about If she didn’t tell someone .. her statement was she want to come tell her story BEFORE they did!!( who is they? The show?)
I don’t approve of what Jed did by no means... JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

Ugh...I just saw bachelorwine’s IG post putting together Caelynn and Tyler? I don’t even want that as an idea.

Can you imagine if she reaches out to Tyler to annoy Hannah?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:My questions is how did the news/media outlet find out about If she didn’t tell someone .. her statement was she want to come tell her story BEFORE they did!!( who is they? The show?)
I don’t approve of what Jed did by no means... JMO

I would assume that since Nashville is a small town and she was his public girlfriend for 4 months, they started receiving tips and then looked into it. That's what Reality Steve said happened. He said people immediately started contacting him with the name "Haley."

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 pm

SarahD wrote:Ugh...I just saw bachelorwine’s IG post putting together Caelynn and Tyler? I don’t even want that as an idea.

Can you imagine if she reaches out to Tyler to annoy Hannah?

Nah. Caelynn is still hung up with Dean

while we know Tyler is still hung up with "Our" slash his Queen! #TylerHidingBehindTheOur cantstopl

Methinks laugh out loud

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Let’s hope so! I’d die if he ever got with Caelynn of all people...

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:55 pm

All my opinion: My question is: Why is RS in this at all? It should be between Hannah and Jed. There have been many guys and gals that have had boyfriends/girlfriends when they went on this show. EX: Kaitlyn, JoJo (her boyfriend even send flowers to her on Ben's season, Becca's ex was on her season, and Tayshia for some examples ). IMO I bet about 70% of the guys had girlfriends at home and 40% of the girls had boyfriends at home before coming on this show and probably about 90% of the contestants went on for some kind of exposure or adventure. There's about a 1 in 30 chance of being the last one standing. Yes I've read and heard what Haley had to say. What part of "They are just not that into you" (especially after only 4 months), don't they understand. I'm not excusing Jed but I just think it should be between Hannah and Jed, not RS and certainly not SM. As Hannah often has said "she's a grown a** woman and can figure things out herself. IMO

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel