SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 pm

@ilovecarbs
I don’t know if RS is right or wrong in this case, but what I do know is he has a long-standing history of NOT having done his due diligence and jumping to conclusions.
I’m not saying he is more wrong than right or more right than wrong. I’m simply saying he has a long history of being bazinga’d and failing to vet properly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:32 pm

notarose wrote:IMO the Jed fiasco is more than his behavior. It offers insight into the choices women make that other women can learn from.

Skipped

As to other women saying other things, some people bandwagon for attention which is a shame because it makes it difficult to separate the authentic from the attention seekers. Everyone has the potential to be honest but not everyone exercises that potential so IDK. Haley, however, IMO has proven herself reliable.

I agree but still need to hear Jed ‘s version. A coin has 2 faces.

I also think that Jed is also a scapegoat for all women who are or were victims of players or guys who did not reciprocated their feelings. Everyone single gossip becomes truth and exponentially amplified aka this booty girl... it was one girl and it almost became women, plurial... Jed is now a serial booty touch. :shootme: and we do not even know if the girl was drunk or if the story is true or whatever. She trashed Jed so this must be right.

Jed is guilty. Guilty for just not cutting the ties with Haley way sooner. He was a coward indeed. But Haley reported that he was clear on the no future of their relationship, yet SHE continued to see him. He had flings because MAYBE his relationship with Haley was the common “friends with benefits”. Many like the person, have fun with but it is never a GF/BF and everyone is free to date others. This is very common these days with young people. Anyway, this is my understanding so far of the situation. If Haley got hurt in the process, it is sad. It is very unfortunate that everyone in social media’s think it is their duty to judge and use this as an example to destroy someone on behalf every men. It is as if they want to use Jed as a symbol to tell: see buddy what will happen to you... for whatever their personal vendettas reasons.

So no. I do not defend Jed. But I am against this all media mess. Nobody deserves deaths threats or insults like I read on social media. those people there need therapy ASAP. Way more urgently than Hannah and Jed. They have some serious hate syndrome to cure. Imo

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Occam's razor peeps. It gets way too conspiracy theory, for me, to try to explain all these people coming forward regarding NotTyler's f--boy behavior and evidence as false. Where there's smoke there's fire. Jed's blatant disrespect and dislike of women is a continuous pattern and sorry, I'm not interested in an apology until his actions change. Really, what are his words going to change? He's sorry because he is caught? Sure, I hope this is an insight and lightbulb moment for him. As a therapist, my whole job is believing people can change. But they have to WANT to change. There's a line between bullying and natural consequences also. I don't feel sorry that Jed is having to face the consequences of his bad decisions.

I agree with you that people won’t change unless they want to and yes he has to face the consequences of the bad decisions he made. Sorry though I do not agree that he has to apologize to us as fans of the show. He needs to apologize to Hannah, Haley , and the friends in the house he made. Hopefully this was a wide awakening of his poor decisions and I pray that he will learn from them. JMO

Yeah, totally agree. At the end of the day, the people he hurt were those he lied to and cheated on and they deserve the apology.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:41 pm

notarose wrote:IMO the Jed fiasco is more than his behavior. It offers insight into the choices women make that other women can learn from.

DON’T borrow money from your parents to buy a guy you’ve been dating for less than 6 months a vacation (or any high ticket item beyond your means) for his birthday. Why do that ever?
DON’T let a guy put your new relationship on hold for his career. I mean really, saying yes honey go on a dating show is as nonsensical as saying ok go on a dating app or go flirt to make connections for work. If he can’t make sexy time exclusive to you in all aspects of his life why keep him?
DON’T let other people tell your story. Here Haley showed real strength IMO. Her telling is of course her POV however she came prepared with concrete evidence of certain things and the fact that she took control of the narrative by doing interviews is so much better than being gossip fodder without her voice.

As to other women saying other things, some people bandwagon for attention which is a shame because it makes it difficult to separate the authentic from the attention seekers. Everyone has the potential to be honest but not everyone exercises that potential so IDK. Haley, however, IMO has proven herself reliable.

So agree with this!!! This franchise has actually brought to light what not to do in real life!!! That's a good thing IMO!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:43 pm

That coffee playlist add just seems very blatant. I can’t get over it. She’s definitely prepping her music for a long day of traveling.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I think the break-up is not going to be solely about the girlfriend.  i think Hannah has been portrayed as a strong woman and not a victim.  So, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
We also dont know what was on the films that the reddit posters sent to Hannahs brother about flirting while engaged to Hannah.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^yes! Agree notarose!!!   Bottom line is Hannah saw evidence and met with Jed and she dumped him. Her choice and she must have seen enough to justify her actions.
Yes! Just look at how in love she was (or believed she was) during the show and her history of staying with men and trying to change them. She would not have broken up with him without hearing his side imo and after listening to his version of whats happening she still broke up with him. That fact together will all the smoke is enough for me to believe in the rumors.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Miyala wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I think the break-up is not going to be solely about the girlfriend.  i think Hannah has been portrayed as a strong woman and not a victim.  So, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
We also dont know what was on the films that the reddit posters sent to Hannahs brother about flirting while engaged to Hannah.

Did this happen? The last time I read anything about this is he didn't ask for anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:08 pm

What if it was a common decision to breakup the engagement?

Just putting out there since right now it is still gossip and assumptions even if probabilities are it was Hannah.... encouraged or supported by the prods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:09 pm

@Kashathediva Good to see you back posting again! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Did this happen? The last time I read anything about this is he didn't ask for anything.

It did happen. She posted that she sent him everything. It was a couple weeks ago or so. I don't think he responded after that.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Miyala wrote:

I read it in a thread on reddit that he said he told them to send the movies/photos after they contacted him. Of course its hard to know if it was legit. I believe he, after that, got tons of info from everywhere and told people off on his instagram or twitter.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel