SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 pm

@Tiggerlgh They confirmed Luke and Tyler’s hometowns before RS. They also knew Tyler was in the F2 before Steve.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Has the Reddit spoiler account ever got a spoiler before RS.  I haven’t been checking over there long but most seems to be after or same information as RS.  

I know they say Peter is moving in with Tyler in NYC but I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

Thanks
Yeah. Some travel locations, BIP couples, HTD's, Jed in the F2, the Luke P vs Luke S drama, Peter on ATFR instead of MTA, etc. They've gotten some things wrong but they don't just go off what RS says.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@Tiggerlgh They confirmed Luke and Tyler’s hometowns before RS. They also knew Tyler was in the F2 before Steve.
They actually didn't have Tyler as f2 before RS. She had her sources tell her the same thing as RS. When they got back from filming before anyone reported anything she said she was leaning more that Jed won but when RS reported his first spoiler she had sources telling the same thing. I find her pretty reliable on some things. Like she had the Garrett vs Luke stuff first. But she has had some things wrong.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:42 pm

Thanks! Just seems like most of the recent stuff is “I am hearing the same as RS” but I was traveling most of the early season so missed a lot.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 pm

@smg2587 I meant IN the final two they don’t know who won for sure but they knew he and some other guy were the last two left. They didn’t know the other was Jed until Steve posted. Smiley

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 am

LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ yep. no surprise here. Pretty obvious to me that Hannah is not with or even will be with Tyler.

I think Hannah was helping TPTB to pump Tyler up for the Bach on SM and if someone heard his mama say it. Then we know that he's going to be it. I would rather it be him than Mike and probably Peter, too.. I don't think the other two has that IT factor that a lead needs.... Just my honest opinion

My issue is that each time I thought it was the right choice something happened that annoyed me and the guy was meh

But on the other hand, the reverse is true. A guy I did not like particularly became a great lead.

The danger with Tyler is that if he pick the “wrong” girl in the eyes of the fans, poop will quickly become ugly for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

So...after much addictive reading here I am of the opinion that I know absolutely nothing!

I hope Hannah and Tyler both find happiness either alone or together. And if they are apart then I would like to find happiness watching Tyler as TB next season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by charmaine Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Longtime lurker here.  My somewhat cynical (and tongue in cheek) prediction:  Tyler becomes TB, Hannah goes on his season to win him back.  TPTB rub their hands with glee.  The gift that keeps on giving.

Have really enjoyed following all the sleuthing and analysis this season!

"...Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...." - Paul Simon

charmaine

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Doats wrote:So...after much addictive reading here I am of the opinion that I know absolutely nothing!
Lesson of the day:
metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2f971a4e7565756f63cc05&rid=giphy
src
@charmaine  Welcome1

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:01 pm

Confession time because I’m bored. I’m not sure I’ll watch the rest of the season but I will come here because this site is way more interesting than the show. Always has been. I’ve never been too interested in watching train wrecks. I like happy.
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Hannah since she was announced. IMO, she is a little unstable, immature, and too much of a potty mouth for my liking. She should learn to keep private things private, no need to tell the world. That said, I wish her the best. Do I think she is with any of the guys? No.
Tyler has a bit of a mean streak to him, a little cocky, but overall fairly decent. Not my cup of tea. I wish him the best too.
Luke-everything has already been said. Ask in kindness, not judgment next time.
Peter-an okay guy.
Jed-what goes around comes around. He’ll see that someday. Maybe.

GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:06 pm

GypsySarah wrote:Confession time because I’m bored. I’m not sure I’ll watch the rest of the season but I will come here because this site is way more interesting than the show. Always has been. I’ve never been too interested in watching train wrecks. I like happy.
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Hannah since she was announced. IMO, she is a little unstable, immature, and too much of a potty mouth for my liking. She should learn to keep private things private, no need to tell the world. That said, I wish her the best. Do I think she is with any of the guys?  No.
Tyler has a bit of a mean streak to him, a little cocky, but overall fairly decent. Not my cup of tea. I wish him the best too.  
Luke-everything has already been said. Ask in kindness, not judgment next time.
Peter-an okay guy.
Jed-what goes around comes around. He’ll see that someday. Maybe.

And I am like you! I like happy.. not into train wrecks!
You said it perfectly! I really don’t have any desire to watch MTA !!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 pm

charmaine wrote:Longtime lurker here.  My somewhat cynical (and tongue in cheek) prediction:  Tyler becomes TB, Hannah goes on his season to win him back.  TPTB rub their hands with glee.  The gift that keeps on giving.

Have really enjoyed following all the sleuthing and analysis this season!

welcomeyall I'm glad you came out of lurking!

I said the very same thing the other day. They always have a contestant come back, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hannah. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel