SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gifted - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Jed will be there. CH already said he wants to hear him talk...which makes me suspect he has had a gag order since the news broke. Now, he starts posting about heel clicking? Coincidence? Nah. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

gifted - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 pm

@Alanna What are they going to do if he doesn't show? Sue a guy with no money for breach of contract? Waste of legal fees for the network.

I would advise him not to go.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna What are they going to do if he doesn't show?  Sue a guy with no money for breach of contract? Waste of legal fees for the network.

They have lots of money to spend, so I wouldn’t worry about that. They potentially could garnish future income if the suit is successful. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:20 pm

mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna What are they going to do if he doesn't show?  Sue a guy with no money for breach of contract? Waste of legal fees for the network.

They have lots of money to spend, so I wouldn’t worry about that.  They potentially could garnish future income if the suit is successful.  JMO
Yeahhhhh he’s gonna take Garth Brooks down one day, our Jedidiah will #talent #artiste #gifted

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 pm

@mbl Studios don't waste money on suing nobodies. They are very cheap when it comes to legal fees. It's their least favorite expense.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be there.  CH already said he wants to hear him talk...which makes me suspect he has had a gag order since the news broke.  Now, he starts posting about heel clicking?  Coincidence?  Nah.  Jmo
Heel clicking?I don't follow Jed...so do you think it's a nod to a certain date with Hannah when she said: I don't know why, the click of the heels and that kiss... Jed, I'm falling in love with you," !
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be there.  CH already said he wants to hear him talk...which makes me suspect he has had a gag order since the news broke.  Now, he starts posting about heel clicking?  Coincidence?  Nah.  Jmo
Heel clicking?I don't follow Jed...so do you think it's a nod to a certain date with Hannah when she said: I don't know why, the click of the heels and that kiss... Jed, I'm falling in love with you," !

Yes, I do.  It just makes me think Jed is going to ask for another chance.  Hannah starts talking about it around 2:03.  

ETA:  Did you see Hannah did the heel click in Disneyland too?  It's in Jed's fan thread of...5 people.  laugh out loud gifted - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 3806527698  

The heel clicking is significant, imho.

I'll just bring it over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0I84owHnvx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@mbl Studios don't waste money on suing nobodies. They are very cheap when it comes to legal fees.  It's their least favorite expense.

I have no idea if Jed would be sued, but I wouldn’t risk the possibility of being sued by ABC, who could make my life miserable. At the very least he will need to engage a lawyer and incur legal fees which 25 year olds typically don’t have the means to do. ABC has incentive to assure the public that this doesn’t happen again (even if TPTB were behind it to begin with). Making an example of Jed could be the way they do that if he doesn’t show up. I think if he doesn’t show up ABC will make him pay.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:04 pm

mbl wrote:CH told ET “I wanna hear him talk. I wanna hear him answer some questions and there are a lot of things that need to be said. And I’m gonna push him, but I wanna have that conversation. There are a lot of things that remain to be solved.”

Certainly sounds like Jed will be there.  

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-wants-to-push-jed-wyatt-on-his-girlfriend-scandal-during-bachelorette-finale-128721

to be fair CH also said

Harrison said he doesn't have a specific "question" in mind for Wyatt. "I want his perspective. I want his say," he shared. "There's always three sides to the truth -- their version, their version and then the real version."

As for Wyatt's recent Instagram post, the Bachelor franchise host agrees fans should allow him the opportunity to speak. "And this just goes in general with social media -- it's so easy to you know, run to victim hill, run to accusatory hill, and just start screaming at the top of your lungs behind your little keyboard because you're safe. Let people speak," he said.

"Yeah, we heard Jed's girlfriend speak... And she was emotional, very believable. There's a lot of things to be said there," he continued. "Look, we know there was a relationship there... But I wanna hear the rest of it. I wanna hear his side of the story, so let's give him that chance. And he's gonna get it on live TV."

"I really don't know [if Brown ends up with a liar]. I don't know. That remains to be seen," Harrison expressed. "We will find out and that's part of the beauty of the live finale is I don't know what's going to happen, with Peter, with Tyler, with Jed, with all of them. I think there's a lot of questions to be answered."

that for me means that a possible reconciliation is not impossible or just FINALLY we will hear Jed's side of the story and not only Haley. To be quiet for over a month  1/2 (half season) and not be able to speak up. hmmm

I am SO done with all of them. If I did not watch since ep1, I would be done but my morbid curiosity to know until the end make me stick to this stupid show. rotfl

I expect him to grovel and I expect Hannah to humiliate him a la Luke because she wants to keep the SM her side and keep her seat on her pedestal.

IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:07 pm

@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:07 pm

@mbl ABC wouldn't sue Jed.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:08 pm

HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Wait. Hold up. She posted this on her IG? Was it a story? If so, suddenly things got very interesting. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel