SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:03 am

Just Looking wrote:@HEA MY scenario is that she thought it would be easier to let go Tyler at F2 instead of Peter. .  I was thinking this as well.   IA with much of what you have posted

And see I disagree. IMO All along, Hannah had shown way more emotion with Tyler than she had with Peter. Peter was a purely sexual connection and Tyler was both sexual and emotional...and unexpected. She clearly likes both guys, but one challenges her and the other not so much. Her relationship with Tyler continued to change and develop and Peter's seemed to stagnate. With Tyler she seemed in an equal relationship, whereas in the relationship with Peter, she was the dominant one. I think she wanted to let go of Tyler at F3 because he scared her the most and Peter would have been easier to let go at F2. In the end, she couldn't do it and went with the one she truly felt a better connection with which was Tyler.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:27 am

I don’t believe a lot of her and Peter was edited out because it’s obvious they still really like him as a Bachelor option. They should want to get as much good Peter as they can then. LZ was still hinting at Peter as Bachelor as a possibility in his IG comments days ago. I really don’t think it’s much of a done deal that Tyler is at all. His mom did clarify to IG they weren’t saying he was the next bachelor. Now maybe they said he went to LA for talks and some heard that and interpreted it differently I just don’t think she’d be saying something so huge in public like this. Back to Peter, this guy speaks in platitudes and doesn’t say much of depth. Sounds like from these new rumors he falls in love very quickly and to fall that quickly that often it’s normally a less deep infatuation. Nice guy on screen, but there’s very little specifics about Hannah. Honestly yeah I believe she liked his attention, felt comfortable around him, and they had sexual chemistry. I think her letting Peter go at F3 was a mix of things; seeing the relationship in new eyes after the windmill and realizing that’s all there was, having an epiphany on Tyler in FS and seeing she needed more time with him, and yes maybe Peter being the more emotional one may have played a factor. I don’t think it’s the only thing though. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 am

Just Looking wrote:@HEA MY scenario is that she thought it would be easier to let go Tyler at F2 instead of Peter. .  I was thinking this as well.   IA with much of what you have posted

And I agree that we will see another messy Hannah at FRC to let go her F2. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:48 am

teamfiercelove wrote:I don’t believe a lot of her and Peter was edited out because it’s obvious they still really like him as a Bachelor option. They should want to get as much good Peter as they can then. LZ was still hinting at Peter as Bachelor as a possibility in his IG comments days ago. I really don’t think it’s much of a done deal that Tyler is at all. His mom did clarify to IG they weren’t saying he was the next bachelor. Now maybe they said he went to LA for talks and some heard that and interpreted it differently I just don’t think she’d be saying something so huge in public like this. Back to Peter, this guy speaks in platitudes and doesn’t say much of depth. Sounds like from these new rumors he falls in love very quickly and to fall that quickly that often it’s normally a less deep infatuation. Nice guy on screen, but there’s very little specifics about Hannah. Honestly yeah I believe she liked his attention, felt comfortable around him, and they had sexual chemistry. I think her letting Peter go at F3 was a mix of things; seeing the relationship in new eyes after the windmill and realizing that’s all there was, having an epiphany on Tyler in FS and seeing she needed more time with him, and yes maybe Peter being the more emotional one may have played a factor. I don’t think it’s the only thing though. All JMO.

If Peter fall quickly in love, what do we say about Tyler who said he wanted to wake up with her forever after what? 12 hours alone with her and 20 hours maybe total season with her? Or Jed? Or even Hannah who is said by CH that she fell in love wit 2 Maybe 3?

They are IMO no different.

I definitely agree that her feelings were lesser for Peter versus Jed. But I still see the friend crush teenager zone with Tyler. Kinda best friend vibe

iMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 am

HEA wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:I don’t believe a lot of her and Peter was edited out because it’s obvious they still really like him as a Bachelor option. They should want to get as much good Peter as they can then. LZ was still hinting at Peter as Bachelor as a possibility in his IG comments days ago. I really don’t think it’s much of a done deal that Tyler is at all. His mom did clarify to IG they weren’t saying he was the next bachelor. Now maybe they said he went to LA for talks and some heard that and interpreted it differently I just don’t think she’d be saying something so huge in public like this. Back to Peter, this guy speaks in platitudes and doesn’t say much of depth. Sounds like from these new rumors he falls in love very quickly and to fall that quickly that often it’s normally a less deep infatuation. Nice guy on screen, but there’s very little specifics about Hannah. Honestly yeah I believe she liked his attention, felt comfortable around him, and they had sexual chemistry. I think her letting Peter go at F3 was a mix of things; seeing the relationship in new eyes after the windmill and realizing that’s all there was, having an epiphany on Tyler in FS and seeing she needed more time with him, and yes maybe Peter being the more emotional one may have played a factor. I don’t think it’s the only thing though. All JMO.

If Peter fall quickly in love, what do we say about Tyler who said he wanted to wake up with her forever after what? 12 hours alone with her and 20 hours maybe total season with her? Or Jed? Or even Hannah who is said by CH that she fell in love wit 2 Maybe 3?

I definitely agree that her feelings were lesser for Peter versus Jed. But I still see the friend crush teenager zone with Tyler. Kinda best friend vibe

iMO

Best friend plus amazing physical chemistry equals partner for life where I come from. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 am

@mbl yes. It happens and generally with people who are no volatile like Hannah. I would see that with Tyler though. I think he a very easy going guy and his relationship would be very equal and respectful. Hannah? No. Too insecure, stubborn and selfish IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:06 am

HEA wrote:@mbl yes. It happens and generally with people who are no volatile like Hannah. I would see that with Tyler though. I think he a very easy going guy and his relationship would be very equal and respectful. Hannah? No. Too insecure, stubborn and selfish IMO

This! And just to add Hannah is all about her! JMO just look at the Happy Birthday wish she did for Chris H! Saying she was the real star! And add immature!!! JMO!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 am

@HEA It is different because Tyler is able to better articulate it and doesn’t have a history of these few month flings like Peter does. He’s better able to say what it is about HANNAH he loves. Peter I think would act this way with any possible bachelorette because he’s a hopeless romantic craving this companionship and sex probably. Peter, no offense intended, is much more like most contestants who say she’s perfect, she’s beautiful, she’s amazing etc. Tyler’s body language also aligns the best out of the 3 as someone who genuinely and deeply cares for her. He’s the only one who could make and hold eye contact when saying I love you. Peter couldn’t look at her, Jed absolutely could not and would shake his head no. Smh. Of course I know this is the Bachelorette and there’s some degree of bubble love, but Peter has a tendency to fall fast and hard and say those I love you’s to girls then move on, whereas it sounds like it’s something Tyler doesn’t throw around easily. She was so much more emotional with him whereas she seemed sexually relieved (hence the dancing) but also kind of done with Peter after FS in comparison. I think yes unfortunately Jed was first in her mind, but I think Tyler and Peter switched after FS for F2.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 am

I’ve honestly never seen anything between Peter and Hannah. All of their scenes feel awkward to me. That deleted scene where Peter told her he had never met a woman like her during FS was brutal to watch. He just comes off as soooo young with nothing to say. I think Hannah thought he was good on paper and “a nice guy” versus Tyler the f*ckboi. She liked how into her he appeared to be vs her not trusting hotTyler really was. Peter was the “nice guy” who’s good on paper she wanted to love but just couldn’t. We’ve all been there with the “nice guy”. As she stated during MTA she was insecure and concerned about the men not really being there for her. I think Peter was in the Luke bucket as someone she thought was genuinely there for her. She played both relationships out to the end until she realized they weren’t for her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 am

HEA wrote:

iMO

But I wasn't getting a friend zone vibe at the massage on their fantasy suite date? That was the hottest thing I've seen after many years of watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette ..... ever. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:48 am

@teamfiercelove you are bringing valid points and I agree about the switch between Tyler and Peter. I also agree that Tyler is the what you see is what you’ll get. I agree also with Jed body language.

However, I think Hannah saw peter and Jed as men, and Tyler as boy. Tyler mentioned it also: arrived as a boy, grew up at the end. This is why she always makes this crunchy face with him. She find him adorable but too young for her IMO. I think she put him in this box category and could never let go. IMO

However, we know prods cut and edit a lot. We saw a lot of physical, same as Tyler by the way. Nice guys but. (for her IMO)

I think her parents will raise really valid points and it will upset her a lot because they know her well. I picture that they will tell her to slow down and like all families will be skeptical. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 am

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Hannah sent home the guy she *did* sleep with at number 3, and the one she *didn't* sleep with at number 2. no idea
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel