SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 pm

As suggested by @North yes A comparison thread. Use this thread to compare anything related to the show. See example in North's post. Comparing ILY's, receiving roses, or general reactions to a situation.

North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

This one is subtle but watch his eyes. He's focused but nervous.

via GIPHY

This is just great, genuine, humble, and real IMO.

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

Gifs mine

LaineyG wrote:
North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

This one is subtle but watch his eyes. He's focused but nervous.

via GIPHY

This is just great, genuine, humble, and real IMO.

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

Gifs mine

A comparison thread would be great!  If is so apparent when you compare the different reactions.  So happy I can watch the show now knowing that Hannah is done with Jed completely. Whether she decides to stay single or date Tyler or whomever,  I am proud of Hannah and excited to see what she decides to do.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:53 pm

I think this belongs here too then ;)

North wrote:Falling in love with you. His response.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

"My heart fell through the earth"

via GIPHY

Getting the rose

via GIPHY

Hannah is so into him -- she is sparkling -- but she is getting 10% back IMO. Is her energy bouncing off him and back to her? Can she not see his less than enthusiastic response. I mean he was happier to see Pete return from his date than he was of her IFILWY admission and getting the rose.

Gifs mine.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:17 pm

Thanks for this thread. Great idea! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:18 pm

@LeapofFaith This is what he looked like when she did the fake facts of Boston tour. Dead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Wow! When you see these side by side it’s crazy.

Thanks for this thread btw
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:30 pm

I LOVE IT! Brilliant idea. Thanks @North ! clapping!
It’s so obvious that Jed , with his fake small late smile’ is not expecting or reciprocating her giddy feelings...makes me sick. And also Jed asked HER to tell HIM her feelings BEFORE he said anything that sounds like he is falling....making sure he said the right thing to not completely lose face. This guy has 0 integrity and his character is so weak to continue this deceitful charade. YUK!
Tyler opened up and never asked Hannah to let him know how SHE FELT before he did, and he got vulnerable and that lead to a real moment of intimacy as she shared her experience with her parents communication.WOW. His reaction and hers are often mirroring each other as well, showing the real connection they have instinctively.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 pm

I also see the difference between the dates that was shown however when I look at the promo and photos of the t/h date I do wonder how much editing was done? JMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:18 am

A LOT OF EDITING! They want us to keep guessing...can’t give too much away...they had to look deep to find anything not completely obvious about their connection, they cut out a lot of the kissing and other things as well.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:09 am

There is also their response difference when they are all sitting around the table and Hannah greets them in Amsterdam. One looks truly happy to see her, still gets nervous, and Jed has to fake smile andexcitement to go in the date.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:10 am

There is also their response difference when they are all sitting around the table and Hannah greets them in Amsterdam. One looks truly happy to see her, still gets nervous, and Jed has to fake smile andexcitement to go in the date.
Thanks for the thread😉

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:06 am

It looks like Jed is feeling sick and trying to hide it and Hannah looks so happy. 🙈 I dont think she is reading reactions well...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:37 am

Jed being zoomed in this thread, my heart bleeds a bit for Hannah.

Even if Jed comes off as a third rate D actor mouthing off Romantic lines, Baby Girl fell hook, line and sinker for Jed. :tissuebox

Oh snap!

Hannah is FREE from this slime! Happy July 4th, Hannah Girl! cheerleader

Fistbump all around!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma