SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 am

North wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
North wrote:Revisiting this May 18 interview. Hannah's choice of words here and body language are interesting. IMO. The earliest comments are interesting as well.

MODS - please move if needed. This is media but it also pertains to the timeline but also body language. So many threads!

Wow really interesting. Watching this back she seems to talk a lot more about doing things for herself rather than a new relationship. What’s your take on it?

Oh I have NO IDEA what's going on!!! I just like body language analysis and thought this might help with the timeline of things.

IMO, it sounds like on May 18, Hannah Banana was hedging her bets on her "journey to find love" b/c this clip was all about Hannah's personal growth, and learning and discovering herself. IMO she was also very deliberate in her choice of words and was covering all the bases. She may have just been exhausted but she wasn't her happy, irreverent self.

I have a different take. She talks about wanting to chase her dreams and not somebody else’s . Definitely not Jed . His family made it clear Jed’s music and dreams came first and thus he wasn’t ready. Hannah’s parents could have picked up on it too . Ty on the other hand is supportive of Hannah’s dreams and goals . He has her back . Hannah talks about fierce love. For sure that’s not Jed. Nothing about Jed is fierce . Hannah and Ty developed a very deep connection that it brought both to tears as they parted . This really shows Hannah wanting us to see her story unfold . She learned so much about herself. I can still feel it. She lets Jed leave early . Maybe even after meeting the family and only keeps Ty for an LCD. In the end, she’ll show that her picker was repaired and she got the best of the best that ever came on this show . All the hype and probably the spoilers were designed to keep Hannah’s secret. Soon we’ll find out how it will unveil . Jmho

Back to top Go down

8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by violetstoo Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:05 am

Comparing what the itms of Tyler and Jed after the overnight portion of their FS dates, such a night and day difference in where they are coming from and how they view and treat women. It could not be more evident than at that moment.  'A  Sleepover', and 'Love has nothing to do with love with' from his body language' vs My BestFriend, Wife, and someone  I could see forever with.  No wonder she was conflicted.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:28 am

What Hannah says in the above vid ..

Talks about finding love in the process
It was fun and she’s excited for everyone to see her experience , the ups and the downs
Toast for 2019:
Wants to make her dreams come true and if she has somebody to be right along with her them going after their dreams together , then that’s amazing .
She was asked to toast to her future husband
She toasts to us seeing how her season unfolds and for her to find that fierce unconditional love .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma