SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Something to add in the 3 smiles, with her tilting her head, she switches to mimic him.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm

this was the first season i watched with no favorite. i would have been fine if she had chosen tyler or peter or anyone but luke. but i could tell she liked jed best from the beginning. imo she receives tyler's affection happily but she gives jed hers eagerly.

she adored him from the get go:

via GIPHY

after the massage with luke. this is where i realized how much affection she had for him though she just met him:

via GIPHY

she tells him she likes being with him unprompted:

via GIPHY

she's is nodding her head yes when jed tells her he's falling in love:

via GIPHY

and here she is telling him she's falling in love with him. no pageant smile here. her cheeks are about to fall off:

via GIPHY

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm

@Ilovecarbs
Thank you. I love how you narrated those images. The truth is the light.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm

@ilovecarbs I think it's very clear from Hannah's end that she was all in with Jed from the get go. Hannah's expressions and body language pale in comparisons to Jed's. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:32 pm

@Lucas15 Thanks always for your insight. I might also add that the posture is different. Tyler leans in to tell her this. Maybe that was the reason for a change in smile, reflecting that he got pretty serious and moved towards her.???

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Abda81864 wrote:@ilovecarbs I think it's very clear from Hannah's end that she was all in with Jed from the get go. Hannah's expressions and body language pale in comparisons to Jed's. jmo
jed's body language is definitely odd. i think it's because he's conflicted in that he's falling for her but he's got this big secret and he's getting deeper and deeper into the lie.

we haven't seen the rest of the season, so it's hard to know yet if he is sincere in his protestations of love. but i find it hard to understand that he'd go all the way to the end, proposing to hannah despite his family's objections and knowing the mess he was making, if he didn't love her. we will see soon enough.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:41 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:this was the first season i watched with no favorite. i would have been fine if she had chosen tyler or peter or anyone but luke. but i could tell she liked jed best from the beginning. imo she receives tyler's affection happily but she gives jed hers eagerly.

she adored him from the get go:

via GIPHY

after the massage with luke. this is where i realized how much affection she had for him though she just met him:

via GIPHY

she tells him she likes being with him unprompted:

via GIPHY

she's is nodding her head yes when jed tells her he's falling in love:

via GIPHY

and here she is telling him she's falling in love with him. no pageant smile here. her cheeks are about to fall off:

via GIPHY

These are perfect clips of how Hannah was smitten with Jed from day one. Thanks for posting!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Cari wrote:I suddenly had a knee jerk thought while rewatching the episodes. I usually have a good picker based on edit, body language, etc. I know RS changed his spoiler to Jed as F1. I will be watching the future episodes like a hawk. I’d like to see if my original picker, Tyler as F1 is actually still correct and compare it to RS’ “Jed is F1.”

A stretch?

Who’s with me?!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 1176891977

*crickets*

rotfl

RS claims to have seen photographic evidence of Hannah choosing Jed, so I'll stick with the spoiler. Sorry.

RS said a similar thing when he first posted in May as Tyler F1. His post about Tyler as F1 is that he'll try and find out what happened in Greece on the final rose ceremony day, because he said that can’t change, "unless you’re Arie" he said. He claimed what happened in Greece on May 10th cannot be changed then revealed Tyler as F1. We would assume with this claim that he double checked his info before this revelation, right? But He changed his Spoiler in June as Jed F1.

As our mods always encourage us, we should not stop sleuthing. Hence, ill watch with laser eyes. It is possible that indeed Jed is F1 as per RS at the FRC.However, the comparison thread may give us clarity why Hannah and Tyler will reconcile post show. In my opinion, regardless who is F1, the end game now is Tannah.

JMO

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Cari wrote:I suddenly had a knee jerk thought while rewatching the episodes. I usually have a good picker based on edit, body language, etc. I know RS changed his spoiler to Jed as F1. I will be watching the future episodes like a hawk. I’d like to see if my original picker, Tyler as F1 is actually still correct and compare it to RS’ “Jed is F1.”

A stretch?

Who’s with me?!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 1176891977

*crickets*

rotfl
here’s hoping :yes:

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:26 am

Cari wrote:snipped
the comparison thread may give us clarity why Hannah and Tyler will reconcile post show.
snipped

Here's a comparison I would make:

In all the recent body language "investigations" I have made, I haven't talked about the content of conversations - especially the most recent ones where both Jed and Tyler had 1-1 dates and evening conversations.

Jed's evening portion focused on Hanah's "I'm falling in love with you", the apparent sincerity on Hannah's part and the apparent deceptions on Jed's part.

Tyler's evening portion focused on his personal history - with his family's financial misfortunes, how that led to the failure of their marriage and left him bound and determined to not fail in his. That's followed with Hannah's perception that while her parents are together, their communication is not at all what she wants in her own marriage and she doesn't want to find out 10 years down the road that she can't communicate with her husband - all the while we are seeing just how openly both Tyler and Hannah can communicate.

IMO the content of these two conversations couldn't be more strikingly different. One is focused on "show speak" - stuff heard season after season that looks good on camera but doesn't have much to do with making long term relationships. The other is the kind of information sharing that builds emotional connections and are quite a bit rarer to see - especially because since Tyler and Hannah go into specific details in their past rather than stuff that looks good on camera.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:11 am

Everyone looks so excited. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 53ef7d10
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 8 A1b59310

https://www.facebook.com/17342227845/posts/10158770606667846?s=1349186753&v=e&sfns=mo
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 am

Is that a hometown or a funeral?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma