SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:16 pm

For the love of God, Tyler - talk to her! bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 24 1f60d

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 pm

yana_bach wrote:For the love of God, Tyler - talk to her!  bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 24 1f60d
Right!!

Ugh it’s gonna be so disappointing on afr when Chris will inevitably ask if there’s anything there and they coyly say they’re just friends and then that’ll be it sad wahhhhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:19 pm

They are totally talking (imo). I dont think Hannah would be this obvious if they weren't.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:22 pm

I totally think they are already talking as well. However, I feel like he might be giving the message that he wants to see her and would like the TPTB to be more cooperative with this. I would not be a happy camper if I were Tyler or Hannah and had to wait to see each other as long as they are. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:For the love of God, Tyler - talk to her!  bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 24 1f60d
Right!!

Ugh it’s gonna be so disappointing on afr when Chris will inevitably ask if there’s anything there and they coyly say they’re just friends and then that’ll be it sad wahhhhhh.

Staaaaaaap. We don’t need this kind of negativity in the universe. laugh out loud Wishing happy thoughts into existence only, please.

JKs. I need to manage expectations, or I will end up crying on 7/30. :tissuebox
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Currently listening to;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5YoC0wcdQ

please, let ABC film the reunion.  (Ha!Ha!Ha!)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Right!!

Staaaaaaap. We don’t need this kind of negativity in the universe. laugh out loud Wishing happy thoughts into existence only, please.

JKs. I need to manage expectations, or I will end up crying on 7/30.  :tissuebox
Ha I knowwww!! Sorry sister. If it helps, 1/3 of me thinks they’re definitely together, 1/2 of me thinks they will be together by afr, and 1/4 of me thinks they’re just buddies and there’s nothing going on. She’s just enjoying being single again and friendly with her f2 and f3.

Man, I suck at math laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm

I can’t wait to see her MTA interviews. She’ll tow the line, but if her SM is any indication girl is not playing.

No matter what happens on ATFR, they’ve got me. Hannah giving Jed the business, seeing Hannah and Tyler talk again... whatever that is.,. Just the potential, It’s so so good.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Currently listening to;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5YoC0wcdQ

please, let ABC film the reunion.  (Ha!Ha!Ha!)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Right!!

JKs. I need to manage expectations, or I will end up crying on 7/30.  :tissuebox
Ha I knowwww!! Sorry sister. If it helps, 1/3 of me thinks they’re definitely together, 1/2 of me thinks they will be together by afr, and 1/4 of me thinks they’re just buddies and there’s nothing going on. She’s just enjoying being single again and friendly with her f2 and f3.

Man, I suck at math laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I’m totally 80/40 (TM: Lacey laugh out loud) they are together or will be. And the parts that make me think they aren’t or won’t be, are not really evidenced based (you know, minus the hard in the same vicinity evidence) and more just me talking myself down and preparing for possible disappointment.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Then, Coffee again!  Oh shoot...in a good way!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:I can’t wait to see her MTA interviews. She’ll tow the line, but if her SM is any indication girl is not playing.

No matter what happens on ATFR, they’ve got me. Hannah giving Jed the business, seeing Hannah and Tyler talk again... whatever that is.,. Just the potential, It’s so so good.

I reallllllly need them to save Tyler for the end. If they have him come out first and disappoint me with a “we are friends, not together” I will be crying so hard probably, I won’t even be able to stick around for her to shove it to Jed. laugh out loud

Like right? The show has to keep Tyler for the end, if for no other reason to build suspense? You guys. I’m like nervous for this AFR. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980