SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:27 pm

blueblues wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The windmills are in Mykonos and not Santorini.
I just got back from in June.  There is a lovely restaurant we lunched at at the base of the windmills and a town pelican that walks around.  
There seems to be a lot of them in Santorini as well. Greece looks fantastic by the way.

The windmill on Santorini I’m thinking of is part of Windmill villa. Maybe that is where she will stay the night?but
There are isolated windmills on several Greek Islands, but Mykonos is known for the line of windmills overlooking the shore.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The windmills are in Mykonos and not Santorini.
I just got back from in June.  There is a lovely restaurant we lunched at at the base of the windmills and a town pelican that walks around.  
There seems to be a lot of them in Santorini as well. Greece looks fantastic by the way.

The windmill on Santorini  I’m thinking of is part of Windmill villa.  Maybe that is where she will stay the night?but
There are isolated windmills on several Greek Islands, but Mykonos is known for the line of windmills overlooking the shore.

There are lots in Crete too. Some very near the resort. I think it's got to either be Tyler or it didn't happen at all (unless it was pre-bachelorette).
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:36 pm

https://twitter.com/bachpartypod/status/1149079435166883840?s=21

Millsy retweeted

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:37 pm

@avacaroline that would be funny, like a red herring. But I do think it’s in Greece. If someone can provide a screen cap that would be helpful.
Crete is more known for a lot of other great things. We had some great beach days and the ruins. I would think for simply tourism purposes when talking about windmills and romantic dates either Mykonos or the Windmill Villa for a fantasy suite. A photo would tell for sure, if there is one.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@avacaroline that would be funny, like a red herring. But I do think it’s in Greece.  If someone can provide a screen cap that would be helpful.  
Crete is more known for a lot of other great things.  We had some great beach days and the ruins. I would think for simply tourism purposes when talking about windmills and romantic dates either Mykonos or the Windmill Villa for a fantasy suite.  A photo would tell for sure, if there is one.

We have sleuthed Peter, Jed, and Tyler to all have had their FD on Crete and Luke on Santorini.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Just a word about contact between contestants. Yes - by signing the contract the cast states that they will not have contact with any past or present cast or leads UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY PRODUCER. In the case of these latest IG comments by Tyler and Hannah they are not, in a strict sense, in contact with each other - they only are interacting with Nick which IMO was pre-approved as it promotes the show.

JMHO but I think this lighthearted tongue in cheek back and forth over lunch at a windmill is evidence that Hannah and Tyler have indeed been in contact and actually it's to the show's benefit to not only allow this but encourage this. I've stated my opinion that the show won't arrange a SHV before the AFR, or at least one which is detectable by our now well known sleuthing - they want some things to be a surprise to viewers but they don't want to be surprised. If there's to be any sort of reconciliation they want to know it's going to happen before it happens so they would authorize Skype / FaceTime / Texting (using false names to hide the true identity in case a phone gets lost) or any other type of contact as long as it's secure.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:51 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@avacaroline that would be funny, like a red herring. But I do think it’s in Greece.  If someone can provide a screen cap that would be helpful.  
Crete is more known for a lot of other great things.  We had some great beach days and the ruins. I would think for simply tourism purposes when talking about windmills and romantic dates either Mykonos or the Windmill Villa for a fantasy suite.  A photo would tell for sure, if there is one.

We have sleuthed Peter, Jed, and Tyler to all have had their FD on Crete and Luke on Santorini.  
So if filming did not occur in Mykonos, then my money would be on the Windmill Villa/s in Santorini. Ahh Santorini is so beautiful, but is seriously in the midst of awful crowded tourism.  It was my least favorite.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:57 pm

@Luvstruck there is no way she is talking like this if it is not TC!!!!

On another note had Nick's comment been 'What essential oil are you wearing TC?'

Sales would have been out the roof!!!! And, don't expect that that is not coming! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 40 1f602

'

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 pm

https://twitter.com/therealdbcoop/status/1148992143316459521?s=21

Has anyone else seen Dylan stated on Twitter he isn’t going to be at MTA? I wonder why and who else won’t be there 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 pm

^^^^maybe Dylan will be at the live finale to promote BIP???

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Are we just all insane and they’re trolling, maybe? Like are they bros??

Like.... let’s say hypothetically one or both have shut down the possibility of a irl relationship.

Is Hannah liking this pic in that case? I say no. Is she commenting? I say definitely not. Is Tyler engaging with her and like openly responding to her in a round about way? Again, I also say no.

I mean, its basically sexting....with each other. But in a way that's not going to get them in trouble. FRIENDS don't sext. This is my final hypothesis. cantstopl cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 pm

We don’t have any screen caps of the windmil in Greece.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980