SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Rookie Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Kas_256 wrote:https://twitter.com/therealdbcoop/status/1148992143316459521?s=21

Has anyone else seen Dylan stated on Twitter he isn’t going to be at MTA? I wonder why and who else won’t be there 🤔

On an earlier tweet (post BIP filming) Dylan also replied to someone he wasn’t going to be on BIP “Didn’t catch an invite” June 30th - and we know he did. TBD

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Omg! What did I come back to? So Tyler is windmill guy?

He’s definitely not going to talk about it if it isn’t him and Hannah is not going to joke around it if any of it is related to Jed. Didn’t someone say Tyler tweeted before that it was him but it was deleted?

So I second someone who posted that it either did not happen (words were twisted in the previews as they do that) or it happened with Tyler. Windmill could be the name of a boat. Hannah named her zit so she probably named the place and it’s not an actual windmill!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Kas_256 wrote:https://twitter.com/therealdbcoop/status/1148992143316459521?s=21

Has anyone else seen Dylan stated on Twitter he isn’t going to be at MTA? I wonder why and who else won’t be there 🤔
Dylan has been joking since being back from BIP that he wasn't going to be on. Even on the official video that announce him on the starting cast. So I believe this is to continue the joke. He is going to be at MTA (unless he gets out of it with a family event like Elyse did) because he makes it the farthest of Hannah's guys on BIP.

Also this is me mainly speculating but Luke P's barber had stories about giving him a trim today (it was in the bachelorette hashtag on IG so I wasn't looking for it). So a sign he is going to be a MTA as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:50 pm

SarahD wrote:Omg! What did I come back to? So Tyler is windmill guy?

He’s definitely not going to talk about it if it isn’t him and Hannah is not going to joke around it if any of it is related to Jed.  Didn’t someone say Tyler tweeted before that it was him but it was deleted?

So I second someone who posted that it either did not happen (words were twisted in the previews as they do that) or it happened with Tyler. Windmill could be the name of a boat. Hannah named her zit so she probably named the place and it’s not an actual windmill!

this exchange makes me think the whole windmill thing is a bluff by hannah to luke. if it were really hannah and tyler, they wouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag like this. the whole identity of the windmill guy has become a 'thing' on social media, especially the show's account so they wouldn't out it imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:15 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

He’s definitely not going to talk about it if it isn’t him and Hannah is not going to joke around it if any of it is related to Jed.  Didn’t someone say Tyler tweeted before that it was him but it was deleted?

this exchange makes me think the whole windmill thing is a bluff by hannah to luke. if it were really hannah and tyler, they wouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag like this. the whole identity of the windmill guy has become a 'thing' on social media, especially the show's account so they wouldn't out it imo.

Unless, she (Hannah) really needs to sell her relationship w Tyler for her viewing audience(which I am not). This is something I can definitely see TPTB banking on.
I apologize for posting typos. I have been using an IPad or IPhone this last year and this forum is more laptop/computer friendly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

Unless, she (Hannah) really needs to sell her relationship w Tyler for her viewing audience(which I am not). This is something I can definitely see TPTB banking on.
I apologize for posting typos. I have been using an IPad or IPhone this last year and this forum is more laptop/computer friendly.

She doesn’t have to sell though (IMO) because going by a lot of BN, media and SM, it seems there’s a lot rooting for Tyler (spoiled or unspoiled). I don’t see the need to create noise for Tyler as he’s the most popular guy (if windmill is just noise). But the way the previews were cut up, it didn’t seem to flow which makes me think it was cut up to make it seem like she did. Given the focus of this show on sex and religion, it seems that they’re really drumming up things for sex-religion conversation. But the viewers will be so disappointed if they make a big deal out of nothing.

That said, I also do not see Tyler making a joke of it if it’s some other guy especially if it’s Jed who has a lot of negative news around him (ex-GF, break-up). Kind of rubbing salt to the injury. I’d view it as inappropriate and something I can’t imagine Tyler doing. So, it’s got to be him if it happened.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 pm

After doing what I do best (obsessing), I think given the nature of the sexual innuendos/ jokes, windmill guy either is a previous bf, doesn’t exist or is Tyler. There’s no alternate imo. Joking abt sex with Jed or peter or Luke, esp Jed and Luke, who she clearly hates by now, is just an impossibility at this point imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Alanna wrote:After doing what I do best (obsessing), I think given the nature of the sexual innuendos/ jokes, windmill guy either is a previous bf, doesn’t exist or is Tyler. There’s no alternate imo. Joking abt sex with Jed or peter or Luke, esp Jed and Luke, who she clearly hates by now, is just an impossibility at this point imo.

Further, (and potentially more importantly imo), I think it’s clear Tyler knows exactly who Windmill guy is or isn’t. And if it isn’t him, this also speaks volumes that he is in the know.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:After doing what I do best (obsessing), I think given the nature of the sexual innuendos/ jokes, windmill guy either is a previous bf, doesn’t exist or is Tyler. There’s no alternate imo. Joking abt sex with Jed or peter or Luke, esp Jed and Luke, who she clearly hates by now, is just an impossibility at this point imo.

Further, (and potentially more importantly imo), I think it’s clear Tyler knows exactly who Windmill guy is or isn’t. And if it isn’t him, this also speaks volumes that he is in the know.
I thought this too. If it’s not him, how TF does he know who it is? She has to have told him, which, wow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I thought this too. If it’s not him, how TF does he know who it is? She has to have told him, which, wow.

Yup. What I do best is also obsessing. laugh out loud So I’m right there with you - thought about it from every sad little angle. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Yup. What I do best is also obsessing. laugh out loud So I’m right there with you - thought about it from every sad little angle. laugh out loud

You guys just blew my mind with your genius deduction. Straight up Sherlock right there. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:13 pm

I will avidly admit to not watching the show any longer. So I vicariously view the show through our forum members.
Thanks to all our great members for keeping me informed. sign heart
I can see BN supporting what is going on with new Bachelorette princess regardless of the circumstances. this is what the loyal BN’ers do. If they want to reap the best rewards. JMO
I can’t say how the edit was or was not, I can say, IMO, tptb will make the edit smile on the final F1 and prime voices for BN will be shipping that couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980