SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:13 am

It's gotta be joke. There's too much joking around it that makes you think it did not happen. Driving me nuts. I just want next Monday to come already to get done with this windmill thing!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by dee Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:14 am

smg2587 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@smg2587 Hannah didn’t reply LZ just tagged her in her comment Smiley
Thanks for the reply. If anyone finds if can they post a picture of it. Have to leave the board for dinner. Because I can't see it right now. TYIA.
It was just Lauren Zima responding " noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525 noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525 noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525 " to Hannah's initial comment about the windmill being a great place for a mid-day snack. I would SC it, but there's so many comments in-between to really show anything.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 am

Ok catching up on this thread. I can conclude that either it happened with Tyler, an ex somewhere else or never happened. But clearly Tyler knows something. I do believe that Hannah and Tyler have been talking, or texting, but they have definitely been in contact.
Tyler is in on the joke or knows what happened.
No way (imo) this involved Jed. Peter possibly but not Jed.
To all the veterans of the board, how does communicating by phone work with the contestants post show? I mean because clearly they all talk

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:18 am

Probably text, FaceTime would be most likely.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:39 am

dee wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@smg2587 Hannah didn’t reply LZ just tagged her in her comment Smiley
Thanks for the reply. If anyone finds if can they post a picture of it. Have to leave the board for dinner. Because I can't see it right now. TYIA.
It was just Lauren Zima responding " noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525  noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525  noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f525 " to Hannah's initial comment about the windmill being a great place for a mid-day snack. I would SC it, but there's so many comments in-between to really show anything.
Okay I get it now. Thank you. Got confuse. So Hannah has not been on sm since the comment on Nick's post earlier.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 am

LaineyG wrote:Ok catching  up on this thread.   I can conclude that either it happened with Tyler, an ex somewhere else or never happened.   But clearly Tyler knows something.  I do believe that Hannah and Tyler have been talking, or texting, but they have definitely been in contact.  
No way (imo) this involved Jed.  Peter possibly but not Jed.  
To all the veterans of the board, how does communicating by phone work with the contestants post show?  I mean because clearly they all talk
The contestants can talk and hangout as much as they like. They just can’t talk to the lead and vice versa without TPTB permission. Only exception is the F1 can talk to the lead.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Ok catching  up on this thread.   I can conclude that either it happened with Tyler, an ex somewhere else or never happened.   But clearly Tyler knows something.  I do believe that Hannah and Tyler have been talking, or texting, but they have definitely been in contact.  
No way (imo) this involved Jed.  Peter possibly but not Jed.  
To all the veterans of the board, how does communicating by phone work with the contestants post show?  I mean because clearly they all talk
The contestants can talk and hangout as much as they like.  They just can’t talk to the lead and vice versa without TPTB permission.  Only exception is the F1 can talk to the lead.

Ok thanks. So Hannah can talk to past leads and THEY can talk to a contestant. So lots of loop holes. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:20 am

I think the "windmill" is the same as the "fence jump". I can hear Chris H now. saying "ok Hannah, I have to ask the tough questions sometime.. All of bachelor nation want to know who you had sex with in the windmill. " Im with the posters who think the "windmill" is a past boyfriend , Tyler or it didn't happen at all and it was said purposely to hype up this season. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:30 am

So are you all thinking now that it could be a montage in the teaser?

Hannah spoke that she had sex and is no longer a virgin... had sex before marriage and Jesus still loves her

Luke shocked face would be about something else that goes against his beliefs ... and we have this pissed off hannah being rude when he left

Twice... is t frankenbite added to make it worse?

This kind of manipulation happens all the time in teaser... aka added Jed and Connor looking annoyed .... or Tyler looking away.

All of this scene a big montage of 2-3 moments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 am

The caption is everything noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 3806527698
noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 76934910

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvxN1SHWwf/?igshid=1ku81zdok1q7t

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:17 am

omg i can't stop looking at nicks bulge  noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f648  noregrets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 43 1f346
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 am

@Sharnee following each other laugh out loud  And notice the another girlfriend... laugh out loud he already has HB...
Came here to update Tyler’s phenomenal IG status. I said yesterday that he would get 900k by Monday... we’ll. Geez, think again...he’s at 880k as we speak, so probably will reach that tomorrow possibly...
Completely insane and further my belief that he is not needing ANY BN exposure or Bach gig. He will be totally fine all on his own. And what I L O V E is that it’s on HIS OWN MERIT he’s not selling tummy tea or protein shake or any whatever... he is sponsoring beautiful worthwhile charities, spreading good humor and encouraging people to exercice, etc... what a really beautiful human we are discovering. Hannah is a lucky girl indeed.! rose bud
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980