SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:04 am

I read interviews that not all leads had sex at all in the FS. I do not remember which seasons but it happened that they left the morning for next FD date after. It is not a never happened IMO.  Being young is not an issue. I met young people in their 20s mature. It is the character of the person imo. There is no number to say this person is mature or not.

When I use Hannah needs to grow up, I mean emotionally and stop acting like an hormonal teenager who think she knows everything and everyone who think different are enemies and stupid. Tantrum makes good TV and she does fantastic for the show but as a person it is, imo, a complete different story. Owning our own mistakes is imo the step of maturity.

I think there is a difference between being discreet about private matters and throwing up she had sex on national tv and flipping the bird. Maybe her partner in the windmill did not want this to be known on national tv? But she thought only about her little self.

All in all, I realize she cares only about herself... poop the consequences! I will never ever approve the bullying and stalking and insults on SM. Ever. And if she thinks that trashing Guys she kissed on top of them is acceptable, she can dream on. She is 50/50 responsible of this mess, even if props snakes were there to influence. It takes 2 to tango... my fav motto.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am

Big question for today is where is Tyler going.. I am hoping our famous detectives can find the answer to this question.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:51 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
I’m confused. Yes I would’ve said three women in three days. That would just be stating a fact assuming the fantasy dates were back to back. It is Hannah’s body and she can do what she wants.

I believe Tyler is a supportive friend. JMO.

For the record, fantasy suites are not filmed on consecutive days.  A lead does not leave one person in the morning and go out with the next person the same day.  There is a day off between the dates.  The week of fantasy suite dates truly does take a week to film.  Production needs the time to do all of their setup as well.

These people know what they sign up for when they go on this show.  It is a speed dating show and will more than likely include sex.  Those that we can definitely say didn't have sex were those that let the person go before the over night portion of the date!  

Also, Colton and Sean were very straightforward about not sleeping with anyone in the over night portion of their dates.

Hannah is young... very young and inexperienced.  She only had 2 boyfriends before going on Colton's season.  Now she's got all these men going after her... I can totally see her testing all the waters.  I think though that the process was very stressful for her emotionally.  She never let her guard down on her emotions so she could actually see what was right in front of her.  Had she done that we would have seen an entirely different show.

Regarding the bolder Sean for sure didn’t. Colton pretty much admitted he and Cassie did it on their overnight date. He didn’t with his others but I think he and Cassie did have sex.

These guys all knew what they were signing up for and it’s not that different from real life relationships in early stages when you aren’t platonic yet. Some people are absolutely hooking up with multiple people while dating in the early stages. I am not sure why it’s so surprising that it happens on the show as well. I don’t th8nk less of any of them for that. They were not platonic the time. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:53 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
I’m confused. Yes I would’ve said three women in three days. That would just be stating a fact assuming the fantasy dates were back to back. It is Hannah’s body and she can do what she wants.

For the record, fantasy suites are not filmed on consecutive days.  A lead does not leave one person in the morning and go out with the next person the same day.  There is a day off between the dates.  The week of fantasy suite dates truly does take a week to film.  Production needs the time to do all of their setup as well.

These people know what they sign up for when they go on this show.  It is a speed dating show and will more than likely include sex.  Those that we can definitely say didn't have sex were those that let the person go before the over night portion of the date!  

Also, Colton and Sean were very straightforward about not sleeping with anyone in the over night portion of their dates.

Hannah is young... very young and inexperienced.  She only had 2 boyfriends before going on Colton's season.  Now she's got all these men going after her... I can totally see her testing all the waters.  I think though that the process was very stressful for her emotionally.  She never let her guard down on her emotions so she could actually see what was right in front of her.  Had she done that we would have seen an entirely different show.

Regarding the bolder Sean for sure didn’t.  Colton pretty much admitted he and Cassie did it on their overnight date.  He didn’t with his others but I think he and Cassie did have sex.

These guys all knew what they were signing up for and it’s not that different from real life relationships in early stages when you aren’t platonic yet.  Some people are absolutely hooking up with multiple people while dating in the early stages.  I am not sure why it’s so surprising that it happens on the show as well.  I don’t th8nk less of any of them for that.  They were not platonic the time.  All iMO.

This is way off topic, but wait, so Colton is a virgin no more?? giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:53 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

These people know what they sign up for when they go on this show.  It is a speed dating show and will more than likely include sex.  Those that we can definitely say didn't have sex were those that let the person go before the over night portion of the date!  Also, Colton and Sean were very straightforward about not sleeping with anyone in the over night portion of their dates.

Thanks for the info.  I thought Hannah said she had four boyfriends on Ru Paul?  Plus number of boyfriends do not say anything about sex partners.  I don’t think she’s inexperienced.

I also don’t see where she didn’t let her guard down.  She just didn’t seem to let it down with Tyler but she definitely did with others. I don’t even know if she didn’t with Tyler, that just might be editing  JMO. But she doesn’t come off as guarded to me at all.

She definitely seems emotionally draining, but knowing all we know about what happened during filming and after, that is certainly understandable.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:07 pm

I love H and T together, but aside from the bizarre windmill IG exchange in which she wanted people to think it was Tyler, where have they been flirting? I’ve seen bat signals but why do y’all think they’re more than friendly signals? TIA! Smiley

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:11 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:I love H and T together, but aside from the bizarre windmill IG exchange in which she wanted people to think it was Tyler, where have they been flirting? I’ve seen bat signals but why do y’all think they’re more than friendly signals? TIA! Smiley

She replied to Nick. I am not even sure then she wanted people to think she was flirting with Tyler. Nick started it with his post and she played along.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:13 pm

The pic she posted from FS, the most recent one on her IG, she tagged Tyler’s fantasy suite location.  She didn’t have to tag a location.  

Also the bizarre tweet from Hannah about the couple in the restaurant and the woman had been in jail but the man was understanding.

The intimate picture she posted in Juniper on twitter vs the ones she posted with the other guys.

Those all got my attention but could’ve just been playing with the fans.

Hannah did not have to like or comment on Nick’s pic with Tyler. She knew it would cause a frenzy.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:13 pm

...And this season has been long with all of the sideshows. How many more episodes before ATFR? Can’t wait to find out who’s the next Bachelor.,

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:17 pm

@Tiggerlgh I see that but she knew what conclusion people would jump to if she commented like that. I still think she wanted people to assume he was windmill guy over Peter, even if it wasn’t supposed to be flirting. Hence why I’m asking haha because a lot of these signals could be friendly! Most songs are about love so that doesn’t mean much to me on his end. Some of her songs I see reasonable suspicion for thinking she got them from him, but again, could that just be friendly as well? Please help y’all I’m not trying to doubt I actually wish I could have the same optimism.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:17 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:I love H and T together, but aside from the bizarre windmill IG exchange in which she wanted people to think it was Tyler, where have they been flirting? I’ve seen bat signals but why do y’all think they’re more than friendly signals? TIA! Smiley

All of her social media posts about Tyler in the last two weeks to promote the show have been very over the top. Her instagram stories promoting the other 3 dates were completely normal and the she posted a very sexy photo of Tyler grabbing her from behind for his hometown. I don't have time to go through all of them now but if you look at her all of her Tweets and Instagram stories (these delete after 24 hours) and Instagram posts over the last two weeks you will see that she's now promoting Tyler on the show in a different way than the others. Watch her social media promotion of the show - a message is emerging.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:...And this season has been long with all of the sideshows. How many more episodes before ATFR? Can’t wait to find out who’s the next Bachelor.,

Next Bachelor won’t be announced then. It’s usually towards the end of BIP.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980