SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The like by Cary is strange indeed. I'm over these people and their (IMO) SM trolling.
It’s a very, very small percentage of the audience who actually follow Cary. It’s an even smaller percentage of people who would track his likes. He’s not trying to troll anyone IMO.

Agreed. I think everything at this point is pointing towards Hannah/Tyler. IMO
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The like by Cary is strange indeed. I'm over these people and their (IMO) SM trolling.
It’s a very, very small percentage of the audience who actually follow Cary. It’s an even smaller percentage of people who would track his likes. He’s not trying to troll anyone IMO.

For realz. 500 losers tops that notice this and care, and they are all either right here or on Reddit. laugh out loud

My co-workers and friends who watch this show like normal people (wth is that like?! Must be nice laugh out loud) would have no clue to notice or care. Like they wouldn’t even realize who the show stylist is. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Great catch! Are the other likes by Cary on the fan page of Tyler and Hannah as well?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:53 pm

"500 losers tops" rofl Guilty as charged!

Last week I was trying to explain to a coworker about all the social media intrigue "...and then Tyler clapped back at some dude on Twitter and Hannah liked the tweet and then she liked some other things and then he posted a bunch of pictures of them on his Instagram and then she posted some screenshots from their date and then she copied a bunch of songs from his Spotify playlist and then she liked some more pictures and DON'T YOU SEE HOW EXCITING THIS IS?!?!?" She now thinks I'm certifiably crazy.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Soleil wrote:Great catch! Are the other likes by Cary on the fan page of Tyler and Hannah as well?
The majority of the likes are from the jewelry/clothing lines that hannah wore and some of the likes are of pictures Hannah posted. Liking a fan picture of Hannah and Tyler from one of their fan accounts is certainly interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Tyler is also not F1. Making him travel in disguise would ring more alarms. JMO. Jed is the leaked F1.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
This is the reason he even CAN like a fan account without repercussions. I also doubt that he is all that SM savvy.
He has spent a lot of time with Hannah lately, he knows her state of mind and probably wishes the best for her. This makes his likes even more telling IMO.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Yes, you are all probably right, she's happier, more confident,even to the point of almost defiance in her eyes (is that a right word?), but she's also guarding and protecting herself. She got hurt but she definately changed.

IMO the defiance is a response to the considerable number of “not so much a fans”. The happy and confident is southern lady/pageant queen learned behavior we have seen before so, for me it’s not credible or necessarily earnest. She knows she has a rough road ahead and IMO Tyler is flying in to strategize the save because we know he’s willing to help out. I just hope his management team will help ensure it’s at minimal cost to him.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:52 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Agreed. I think everything at this point is pointing towards Hannah/Tyler. IMO

Maybe his “liked” is on their ootd.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:"500 losers tops" rofl Guilty as charged!

Last week I was trying to explain to a coworker about all the social media intrigue "...and then Tyler clapped back at some dude on Twitter and Hannah liked the tweet and then she liked some other things and then he posted a bunch of pictures of them on his Instagram and then she posted some screenshots from their date and then she copied a bunch of songs from his Spotify playlist and then she liked some more pictures and DON'T YOU SEE HOW EXCITING THIS IS?!?!?" She now thinks I'm certifiably crazy.
Oh my gawd this is why they don’t let me out out of the insane asylum laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:55 pm

500 losers tops. laugh out loud Hey, say what you want about me... but at least I’m self aware and I’m here to call us all out for the freaks that we are! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Watch this new promo. Can you tell me who Hannah's f2 are by watching?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6Ax9zlOJh/

laugh out loud All i see in this promo is Tyler! but yeah i see a little of Hed who can't dance at all...and u know what they say about men who can't dance :gotcha: JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980