SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:26 pm

delete

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Yeah, huge difference. Peter ended it while Jed is a scumbag who didn’t end it and even made exit plans with the GF.

I don’t know. I find a difference between Haley and Calee. Calee came off bitter in her interview while Haley felt somewhat warm and authentic. Maybe Calee should also do a live RS interview.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Breaking up 3 1/2 months before going on the show isn't scandalous enough to me. They were long distance on separate sides of the country.
Did she say when he deleted all signs of their relationship? If it was closer to March I would actually call him smart! There are ppl out there who literally try to dig up any dirt they can and go far lengths to do so, invading people's privacy that didn't even sign up for the show.

Peter's knocked down a few pegs but IMO the majority of men on this show have probably done something similar. Peter isn't unemployed so I doubt he went on this show only wanting to shill.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:33 pm

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything and I have no interest in debating how people should be treated, I think it's pretty straightforward. Peter's not the worst guy ever, he's not even the worst guy on the show, but I wouldn't want to be treated the way it seems he treated this girl, I wouldn't want someone I care about to be treated that way, and I think Peter is not a particularly trustworthy person. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Oh oh...

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-frontrunner-peter-webers-ex-speaks-out-he-betrayed-me-for-the-show-exclusive

Sorry but he broke up in December when he may have been in early talks with the Bachelor but definitely wasn’t for sure on it. He did the right thing IMO he broke it off timely and clearly didn’t see a long term future with her.  I can’t come close to comparing this to Jed. Sorry she was hurt but based on this it’s a non story to me.  I guarantee others called off relationships after December and are on the show.  When should he call it off?  She would be hurt at any time.

She is truly just looking for her15 minutes.  All imo
I agree! Heck who would ever want to go on This show! Really everyone has broke up with someone!! And she is already happy dating!!  Yes 15 minute of fame! JMO

2pop wine summer

who's next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Every time a women comes forward she's accused of being bitter or attention seeking. It's no wonder many women don't. dizzy Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm

Maybe it's time for women to start being smarter about men. My dad sat me down when I was 12 and told me that guys will say anything, do anything, lie convincingly with big ole tears in their eyes to get in your pants. So we need to woman up and realize we have a responsibility in this to not be stupid and naive and gullible.

eta: if you want him in your pants, then great, go for it, but don't play the role of victim afterward. all imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Peter just started flying last year and lives at home. Of course he wants to shill.

Pilots don’t even make that much money. My cousin’s husband is a pilot, he flies internationally for United. He has a side business for financial reasons, and she works full time too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Diana wrote:Every time a women comes forward she's accused of being bitter or attention seeking. It's no wonder many women don't. dizzy Jmo

IMO she shouldn't have "come forward". To what end? She does look like a bitter attention seeker to many including, to me. It's a break-up. It happens. Single men AND women are allowed to break up and move on. His life has gone on and apparently hers has too so she should focus on what is important and relevant to her and it is clearly not Peter. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm

At this point, I am primarily watching for the Hannah and Tyler parts of the episodes and the ATFR to get a glimpse of what is happening post-show. I am not particularly fond of anyone else left anymore.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:02 pm

She said Peter seemed nice just like the women who are watching this show are saying about him. Peter has a baby face and good ol boy demeanor about him that make women think he’s a nice guy. JMO. I personally thought he was too sexually aggressive to be all that innocent, but people overlooked that because of his looks. I don’t know how this girl could’ve been smarter. She didn’t know he applied for the bachelorette, like Haley did.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Peter just started flying last year and lives at home. Of course he wants to shill.

even if true, your comment probably should be followed by 'imo' since we don't really know him or his financial circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980