SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:06 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:There is so much “incest” with BN I don’t see two people who have been with the same girl once or twice a big deal.  Sorry but it happens more often than not in this series.  

Also some of the leads like Emily who TPTB bent over backwards for , were ni5 nearly as innocent as appeared.  It was shown there was no FS with Arie but we sleuthed it did occur at tha5 time.  I actually assume it happens more often than not that the lead (whichever sex) has sex with two or more of the finalists, to me Hannah isn’t any different and the pas5 leads aren’t any better.  It happens.  I may be in minority but don’t see this as a big deal, more like par for the course.  It’s just not always talked about on the show.

All imo.

Yup. I always say if the relationships were linear no one would have a problem with it. That the relationships are running concurrently in such a short-time span is the issue.

Didn't we also learn from Sean Lowe - that he had extra time with Emily after the FS date "ended." Not that they had sex but that she told him to return after he was filmed "leaving" for more time together? That's why he was so surprised at the F3 rose ceremony.

North

Back to top Go down

bachelornation -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:There is so much “incest” with BN I don’t see two people who have been with the same girl once or twice a big deal.  Sorry but it happens more often than not in this series.  

Also some of the leads like Emily who TPTB bent over backwards for , were not nearly as innocent as appeared.  It was shown there was no FS with Arie but we sleuthed it did occur at that time.  I actually assume it happens more often than not that the lead (whichever sex) has sex with two or more of the finalists, to me Hannah isn’t any different and the past leads aren’t any better.  It happens.  I may be in minority but don’t see this as a big deal, more like par for the course.  It’s just not always talked about on the show.

All imo.
Rachel has said she knew Bryan was F1 in Geneva. Yet when she was asked on a podcast (can’t remember which one sorry) a while back if Bryan was the only guy she slept with in FS, her response was that she didn’t sleep with all 3. The lead being intimate with multiple people is super common imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Also some of the leads like Emily who TPTB bent over backwards for , were not nearly as innocent as appeared.  It was shown there was no FS with Arie but we sleuthed it did occur at that time.  I actually assume it happens more often than not that the lead (whichever sex) has sex with two or more of the finalists, to me Hannah isn’t any different and the past leads aren’t any better.  It happens.  I may be in minority but don’t see this as a big deal, more like par for the course.  It’s just not always talked about on the show.

All imo.
Rachel has said she knew Bryan was F1 in Geneva. Yet when she was asked on a podcast (can’t remember which one sorry) a while back if Bryan was the only guy she slept with in FS, her response was that she didn’t sleep with all 3. The lead being intimate with multiple people is super common imo.
JoJo has said she knew it was Jordan from the beginning, but Robby has heavily implied that he slept with JoJo in the fantasy suite. 

This show is such a weird environment that I can understand why the lead might get swept up in the fantasy suite when you’re finally left alone with a contestant that at the very least, you’re very physically attracted to. I might think it’s icky, but I get it. It’s not a normal situation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

All imo.
JoJo has said she knew it was Jordan from the beginning, but Robby has heavily implied that he slept with JoJo in the fantasy suite. 

This show is such a weird environment that I can understand why the lead might get swept up in the fantasy suite when you’re finally left alone with a contestant that at the very least, you’re very physically attracted to. I might think it’s icky, but I get it. It’s not a normal situation.

Also, at least editing wise, they show Hannah say she's "there" with all of them, hence why she takes all 4 to FS. So assuming that, sex is part of a relationship, and if she's at all questioning, then think it's her prerogative to see what's there in that aspect as well. Yeah its weird since its so smushed together, but...I refuse to engage in sl*t shaming. Not saying you all are, but a lot, including Luke are telling what Hannah "should" be doing. Nah...she has the right to figure it out. Including sexually.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:10 pm

I definitely think Hannah has the right to sleep with whomever is willing whenever she wants and should do so.  I just think it’s fair to question what it means about the relationships we’re watching on tv.  She’s doing it for all the world to see and knew we would be debating what it all means.  JMO. I just don’t think sex makes it clear whom you love, if anything it makes things foggy. But that’s JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

@beautifulxendings I definitely agree and not slamming here! I was just trying to point out this season isn’t different than past and as long as both our consenting I don’t care who sleeps with who on any season and I k ow it happens a lot more than it appears than many believe. If I was in her shoes I would have sampled the goods, so I can’t blame her if she did.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@beautifulxendings I definitely agree and not slamming here!  I was just trying to point out this season isn’t different than past and as long as both our consenting I don’t care who sleeps with who on any season and I k ow it happens a lot more than it appears than many believe.  If I was in her shoes I would have sampled the goods, so I can’t blame her if she did.

Totally! Especially if what Mills told us that she was feeling "conflicted" at the end. Probably needed all the clarity she could get. Also at MTA she emphasized FS doesn't have to equal sex. But don't think it says anything about her connections either way.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:09 pm

bachelornation -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 D_ZotTFWsAArDUd
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Happy Sunday from this out-of-context frame grab from #TheBachelorette. pic.twitter.com/1obvxxbwNJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:20 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@beautifulxendings I definitely agree and not slamming here!  I was just trying to point out this season isn’t different than past and as long as both our consenting I don’t care who sleeps with who on any season and I k ow it happens a lot more than it appears than many believe.  If I was in her shoes I would have sampled the goods, so I can’t blame her if she did.

Totally! Especially if what Mills told us that she was feeling "conflicted" at the end. Probably needed all the clarity she could get. Also at MTA she emphasized FS doesn't have to equal sex. But don't think it says anything about her connections either way.

Wouldn't it be something if the only person she did have sex with was Peter? If he really is Windmill guy? What an insane season!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:^ Just a theory.  I think it’s possible they don’t have sex.  She realized she made a mistake with Peter and doesn’t want to do it again with Tyler because her mind is made up re Jed.  I do think Tyler and Hannah have a connection.  I just believe it is a possibility that it is just friendship.

I was asking whether Tyler met Hannah’s parents.  I don’t know if he did or not, or if he proposed.  I don’t believe we’ve seen any previews from the final date, but let me know if I have missed any spoilers about the final episode. Smiley

It seems he may have met "the parents", as there is many positive comments from his family and Hannah's about their relationship, regardless of its status. It is their lives, we're only observers...with a window seat, noses up against the glass Hugesmile

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape