SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:New preview with Hannah and Tyler. They clearly cut off that last sentence. We seen that scene with them on what looked like a boat bed.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-doesnt-want-fantasy-suite-tyler-cameron/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true
Oh no

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Do I even need to say anything???

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Jed_fd10
He looks like someone in a movie from a prison camp. Like "who are the going to execute today?".
I am a bad person, but ... giggling cantstopl rofl hehehe  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Oh, and welcome back @bachefan!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 pm

I think what happened here is the woman talking about the possibility of love at first sight and Jed realizing Luke had fir and he’s still there . He’s holding back anger stemming from his jealousy imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:20 pm

I wonder what else Jed and Hannah do on their date besides have lunch with a Greek family... that doesn't sound like a very intimate date, (unless he gets his time in the windmill)  But this is now the third time they've had people talking to them on their date.  The bar in Baltimore, the old couple on his second 1-1, and now his fantasy date.  Seems like producers are trying to make a point.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@ReneeM Haven’t we started to see that, like IRL, where it really matters? The girl is practically shouting to the world as much as she can, about how wonderful she thinks he is. She’s clearly trying to make stuff up to him.

Idk. One not so great clip of the show in a preview, and people are ready to derail. Let’s just wait a minute and see.... Like literally 2 days ago, they were practically flirting out in the open on IG. So I’m gonna wait a sec before I completely abandon ship.
Yeah Hannah’s irl behavior now is the only thing keeping me from totally jumping overboard and swimming to shore to the couples I stan where no one is quite as difficult as Hannah but almost as difficult I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud

It seems post show she’s realized what a dummy she’s been and is trying so so hard to scream as loudly as she can that Tyler is the one she should have chosen and it’s all abt him. I think she wants a second chance and ultimately I think he’ll take her back or already has.

Thank you! laugh out loud More posts like this, please and thank you. laugh out loud

We’ll all just have to see what happens. The big problem with this season is there are literally two storylines. We are a few months behind, trying to analyze the stuff that’s no longer extremely relevant. June/July is where it’s at, the meat of this season. We have to wait 2.5 more weeks for them to catch us up. It’s painful, all of it. laugh out loud I’m ready for it to end and get answers one way or another.

I’m with you, sleepy. You know I’m with you, girl. I think.....

I feel exhausted trying to follow their SM games and clues at this point but she’s throwing them out there. I’m trying to stay afloat.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I wonder what else Jed and Hannah do on their date besides have lunch with a Greek family... that doesn't sound like a very intimate date, (unless he got his time in the windmill)  But this is now the third time they've had people talking to them on their date.  The bar in Baltimore, the old couple on his second 1-1, and now his fantasy date.  Seems like producers are trying to make a point.
i wonder what that's all about. i recall in past seasons that the lead and his/her date interacted with locals, but not this much and with the same contestant every time.

imo hannah seems to pick the touring dates for jed because they feel like real life dates. she said in one of her talking heads from boston or latvia that it was like she and jed were boyfriend and girlfriend traveling together and exploring.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:41 pm

OK. Just catching up here...WOW! So they dropped a preview with Hannah dropping a major B O M B! And everyone is losing their s#$&*! cantstopl I can see that it’s very unusual and unexpected from Hannah to say that she doesn’t want to go to Fantasy Suite... it’s pretty bold and ( CMIW) it’s only been the case for leads who either 1 are letting go of the Pearson because it not worth continuing..or 2 that for religious beliefs they will skip the Fantasy suite and not have sex or the temptation of it .

The Fantasy Suite is THE first ONLY IDEAL time when they are ALONE without mic and camera to get whatever is on their mind of off their chest. So for her to declined this opportunity is not only ridiculous and counter productive but it’s a lead in for Tyler to open up and get on par with what she thinks she needs to hear ...which is that he has strong feelings for her, that he is falling in love OR already is in love with her.. she is only pushing him BECAUSE she is needing the reassurance that his feelings matches hers. If she didn’t have feelings she wouldn’t express doubts.
Many use the word ‘fear ‘ or ‘scare’ when they talk about her interaction with Tyler. Like he ‘scare ‘ her ., being almost too good to be true etc. My take is that he chalenges her which is maybe something new for her...she is used to and has a definite pattern of wanting and trying to ‘fix’ her men and be the one that has the upper hand so to speak. With Tyler, she is faced with a guy that could be a REAL partner as she has not yet known, she feels secure with him, ( like frankly, to have this open sexual intimacy makes it pretty obvious ) and I also think that just as she ended her ‘ afternoon delight’ with Tyler, she was prodded by her producer to question his motives, BECAUSE she is feeling so vulnerable after that intense connection. The producer-has probably felt her hesitation and is using this to create doubt in her mind. And typical of Hannah, ( a Libra who has to see and analyse both sides of everything before making a decision , more later on that) she comes back from their break ( when they separate to get in evening clothes for the dinner portion of the date) with the producer’s influence in the back of her mind. she question him. It would be WAY TOO EASY for them to let her ride on that sweet loving feeling of their afternoon. She ( the producer) has to stir the emotional pot so to speak, plus Hannah May have some legitimate need for confirmation of her feelings as well as Tyler’s.
All that to say, we can expect that Tyler has already prepared what he will say to her, as we’ve seen him do in that exact ITM ( if I remember ‘ I can’t wait to tell Hannah Brown ai am in love with her’) and open up enough for them to go in the boat for their FantSEA suite ( hahaha laugh out loud ) in the yacht we have S/ C for. It’s one of the first comment I made when I saw them dressed like that on the bed...like , that wasn’t a daytime kind of clothes.
Here how I see their date timeline, they get together at the spa for a sensual massage session. As we see him wiping off his sweat, bare chest on the grounds of the resort of the golf club, then they get dressed and we see him picking her up, and hugging / twirling over the same place with the white little fence, then go walk around and they find their windmill where they get busy...and part to prepare for dinner.
At dinner she expresses her doubts and challenges him to express his true feelings.
After he confess his feelings for her, she is now ready to go on that boat and close that door where the sign explicitly says ‘DO NOT DISTURB! ...

smilelove

In conclusion, they are challenging each other in a great way, she challenges him to open up emotionally, which is hard for him. And he challenges her beliefs that she needs to fix her man or that she cannot have this perfect looking mate in her life. Hopefully it is something that leads them both to a path of growth together. That’s what I see so far.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I wonder what else Jed and Hannah do on their date besides have lunch with a Greek family... that doesn't sound like a very intimate date, (unless he gets his time in the windmill)  But this is now the third time they've had people talking to them on their date.  The bar in Baltimore, the old couple on his second 1-1, and now his fantasy date.  Seems like producers are trying to make a point.

True and I always think about after the dates who has it best ? Tyler
With Jed why do they edit showing his face and awful body language towards her. Like he’s acting . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Astrobach wrote:OK. Just catching up here...WOW! So they dropped a preview with Hannah dropping a major B O M B! And everyone is losing their s#$&*! cantstopl  I can see that it’s very unusual and unexpected from Hannah to say that she doesn’t want to go to Fantasy Suite... it’s pretty bold and  ( CMIW) it’s only been the case for leads who either 1 are letting go of the Pearson because it not worth continuing..or 2 that for religious beliefs they will skip the Fantasy suite and not have sex or the temptation of it .

The Fantasy Suite is THE first ONLY IDEAL time when they are ALONE without mic and camera to get whatever is on their mind of off their chest. So for her to declined this opportunity is not only ridiculous and counter productive but it’s a lead in for Tyler to open up and get on par with what she thinks she needs to hear ...which is that he has strong feelings for her, that he is falling in love OR already is in love with her.. she is only pushing him BECAUSE she is needing the reassurance that his feelings matches  hers. If she didn’t have feelings she wouldn’t express doubts.
Many use the word ‘fear ‘ or ‘scare’ when they talk about her interaction with Tyler. Like he ‘scare ‘ her ., being almost too good to be true etc.  My take is that he chalenges her which is maybe something new for her...she is used to and has a definite pattern of wanting and trying to ‘fix’ her men and be the one that has the upper hand so to speak. With Tyler, she is faced with a guy that could be a REAL partner as she has not yet known, she feels secure with him, ( like frankly, to have this open sexual intimacy makes it pretty obvious ) and I also think that just as she ended her ‘ afternoon delight’ with Tyler, she was prodded by her producer to question his motives, BECAUSE she is feeling so vulnerable after that intense connection. The producer-has probably felt her hesitation and is using this to create doubt in her mind. And typical of Hannah, ( a Libra who has to see and analyse both sides of everything before making a decision , more later on that) she comes back from their break ( when they separate to get in evening clothes for the dinner portion of the date) with the producer’s influence in the back of her mind. she question him. It would be WAY TOO EASY for them to let her ride on that sweet loving feeling of their afternoon. She ( the producer) has to stir the emotional pot so to speak, plus Hannah May have some legitimate need for confirmation of her feelings as well as Tyler’s.
All that to say, we can expect that Tyler has already prepared what he will say to her, as we’ve seen him do in that exact ITM ( if I remember ‘ I can’t wait to tell Hannah Brown ai am in love with her’)  and open up enough for them to go in the boat for their FantSEA suite ( hahaha laugh out loud ) in the yacht we have S/ C for. It’s one of the first comment I made when I saw them dressed like that on the bed...like , that wasn’t a daytime kind of clothes.
Here how I see their date timeline, they get together at the spa for a sensual massage session. As we see him wiping off his sweat, bare chest on the grounds of the resort of the golf club, then they get dressed and we see him picking her up, and hugging / twirling over the same place with the white little fence, then go walk around and they find their windmill where they get busy...and part to prepare for dinner.
At dinner she expresses her doubts and challenges him to express his true feelings.
After he confess his feelings for her, she is now ready to go on that boat and close that door where the sign explicitly says ‘DO NOT DISTURB! ...

smilelove

In conclusion, they are challenging each other in a great way, she challenges him to open up emotionally, which is hard for him. And he challenges her beliefs that she needs to fix her man or that she cannot have this perfect looking mate in her life. Hopefully it is something that leads them both to a path of growth together. That’s what I see so far.

JMO

Loved this!!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:03 pm

blueblues wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:Do I even need to say anything???

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Jed_fd10
He looks like someone in a movie from a prison camp. Like "who are the going to execute today?".
I am a bad person, but ... giggling cantstopl rofl hehehe  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Oh, and welcome back @bachefan!

We could say A LOT but an image is worth 1000 words, right..and that is NOT the image of someone even slightly in love... it’s so freaking clear as day, he is struggling to figure out what to do next...and is conflicted about what to think and do.
Even Hannha’s response is very telling...she is NOT turning to him to exchange loving glances, or anything like that, she is trying to diplomatically say what she really feels WHILE SITTING RIGHT BESIDE HIM..and her body is completely detached, and she looks down for the appropriate words, reaction. She has stopped expecting him to be the guy she is emotionally attracted to..someone else has taken over that position.. what was the dates timeline, do we know? TYIA
Did Jed’s date come after Tyler’s?
Jmo

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@ReneeM Haven’t we started to see that, like IRL, where it really matters? The girl is practically shouting to the world as much as she can, about how wonderful she thinks he is. She’s clearly trying to make stuff up to him.

Idk. One not so great clip of the show in a preview, and people are ready to derail. Let’s just wait a minute and see.... Like literally 2 days ago, they were practically flirting out in the open on IG. So I’m gonna wait a sec before I completely abandon ship.
Yeah Hannah’s irl behavior now is the only thing keeping me from totally jumping overboard and swimming to shore to the couples I stan where no one is quite as difficult as Hannah but almost as difficult I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud

It seems post show she’s realized what a dummy she’s been and is trying so so hard to scream as loudly as she can that Tyler is the one she should have chosen and it’s all abt him. I think she wants a second chance and ultimately I think he’ll take her back or already has.

Thank you! laugh out loud More posts like this, please and thank you. laugh out loud

We’ll all just have to see what happens. The big problem with this season is there are literally two storylines. We are a few months behind, trying to analyze the stuff that’s no longer extremely relevant. June/July is where it’s at, the meat of this season. We have to wait 2.5 more weeks for them to catch us up. It’s painful, all of it. laugh out loud I’m ready for it to end and get answers one way or another.

I’m with you, sleepy. You know I’m with you, girl. I think.....

I feel exhausted trying to follow their SM games and clues at this point but she’s throwing them out there. I’m trying to stay afloat.

I love all these comments so wanted to include them all. Perfectly said about the show needs to catchup to real life. Definitely two storylines being played out. I am more concerned with real life but the producers have to keep people tuned in. At least we know the final outcome in the show. We can prepare. No one knows all the details but we know the gist; Tyler gets dumped. Hannah knows she made a big mistake and no doubt she will go hard at Jed during the breakup. I think Demi who will also be at the finale will go after him too.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. Because it is so hard for me to ignore all of the clues from real life (I doubt they are just playing with us) I am still in the tannah boat and hoping for the best. :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Just Looking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:New preview with Hannah and Tyler. They clearly cut off that last sentence. We seen that scene with them on what looked like a boat bed.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-doesnt-want-fantasy-suite-tyler-cameron/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true
Oh no

When I see this, I'm thinking Hannah needs a crash course from the "For Women Only" By Shaunti Feldhahn, she has totally misunderstood the day, and is only on her page of communication/love language....It's like screaming "NOOO!" in slow motion....before the fall. I know it is resolved quickly, but still Tyler's reaction is priceless.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape