SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Hannah posted pics from the dates, and replaced Luke's photo with a 2nd pic of her and Tyler laugh out loud laugh out loud

Eta: she posted 2 of the other dates too. dizzy

Where did she post them I can't find them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:49 am

Hey Tyler and Hannah, we didn’t ask for this back and forth sh*t. I can’t handle this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:53 am

Jolena wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Yes they want to know but Tyler and Hannah don’t even have to make a decision by ATFR. In a few weeks they are free and can do what they want without cameras in front of them.

But TPTB have a show to produce...the most dramatic season of the Bachelorette ever!!!! And, they want to produce "whatever" is going on between H&T...if there is anything going on between H&T that is. If there's nothing but friendship, then TPTB want to know that to prep for ATFR and/or also get their claws into Tyler.

If there is something going on between H&T, I still think TPTB would want to save their first time seeing each other in person for ATFR. To catch that initial reaction for the most dramatic ATFR ever! And then talk about it on the media circuit the following week.

I don't think TPTB have any investment in any couple's relationship once the show is over -- they aren't sending them to counseling/therapy or helping navigate the negativity. They want a happy ending on the show and then on to the next season.

Personally, I think they could cut to ATFR right now -- Peter and Luke are non-factors, Jed is F1, and she has an unidentifiable emotional connection with her F2 Tyler. Nothing is going to change during MTP or LC.

All IMO.

I know what production wants but Hannah and Tyler don’t have to give them anything.  They don’t have to decide by ATFR or tell them their real decision.   Nothing can stop them from telling producers nothing is going on and then dating after.  I would prefer they not tell them anything because production was trash to Hannah this season.

IF they are together, I doubt very much that Hannah will want to give up sharing the ABC media circuit and the people magazine shoot with Tyler to just leave the ATFR as friends and then take up dating him in real life.  no no

I think the media circuit with Tyler would be kinda awkward tbh. It would put less pressure and stress on their relationship if they skipped it. Don’t you think?

I think Hannah choosing to do people and media alone, even if she decided to date Tyler, would be a boss move. It would show she doesn’t have to lean on anyone.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:53 am

Looking at her post, the two photos she chooses for her and Tyler is very telling. Her natural beauty and glow are fantastic. She wants him to see her in a raw state. Also, I do think the two can make it work from friends to lovers again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:53 am

Hannah replying directly to Tyler and Lauren
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 81 21baf210

https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1150983522011586560?s=20

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:56 am

She liked Tyler's tweet and Dylan's. Garrett also defended her we will see if she likes that one. She responded to Dylan's but he has been eliminated.

Here is Hannah's post on IG. Tyler the only one with a morning after picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9vO_wnW_6/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:57 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:

I think the media circuit with Tyler would be kinda awkward tbh. It would put less pressure and stress on their relationship if they skipped it. Don’t you think?

I think Hannah choosing to do people and media alone, even if she decided to date Tyler,  would be a boss move. It would show she doesn’t have to lean on anyone.

Yup! Alone on the People cover, alone on the media tour and then pursuing whatever and whomever she wants post-show. I mean, if she does any late night/early morning shows in NYC, I wouldn't object to Tyler being in the audience if they were together but this was Hannah's journey and it was a #$%-ing mess and a lot of that mess rests on her shoulders. I think she can do it. I am super proud she dumped Jed and didn't try to fake through the media. He definitely wasn't worth it.

Last edited by North on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 am

How long were Hannah and Jed together before she broke it off?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:02 am

A Hannah/Tyler People Mag spread would've been so aesthetically pleasing. Oh well....
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:@bleuberry I was just about to say we have been on a damn rollercoaster laugh out loud now she’s really out here responding to Lauren Zima’s tweet she tagged them in with a picture of them making out? I’m totally lost. I couldn’t tell ya what’s happening.

Oh my goodness. I just deleted a post because now I am so confused and I also cannot tell you what is going on. I think they are being supportive friends and that’s all but with Tyler following her on twitter and Hannah and all the likes, posts comments etc just make me confused and want to throw in the towel.

I too think they could literally just fast forward to the afr. No need for the finale. Knowing what we know about Jed just makes sick watching him with Hannah. Can only imagine how Hannah and the guys feel. And what is the deal with Lauren? Is she just promoting Tyler for bachelor or just crushing on him?

Not sure why Tyler is in LA and with a YouTuber. Funny I joked about it earlier. Maybe we will get some more news but I for one am ready for the afr. Like now. Just want to hear it from then what they are or aren’t and at the very least we will see two besties supporting one another. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:08 am

I absolutely think friendship can grow into more and honestly, it would be better for Hannah and Tyler anyway IMO. Sometimes, things take longer than a couple of months.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:11 am

You guys might want to check out Hannah's last IG story. She was clearly trying to show one part of that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01