SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:And here I was hoping windmill was Jed laugh out loud. Now that it's Peter, it feels like Tyler was closer to f3 than f2, IF she really didn't wanna go to the FS with him or had any hesitation (doubtful).
I think no matter what Hannah says, she regretted how she handled her FS time with Peter based on the fact that she sent him home next RC and I think now that we know he's the windmill guy, it actually explains her hesitation with Tyler a lot. Her two most physical connections BY FAR this season has been Peter and Tyler. I think Peter's FSD was all about the sex, nothing progressed in their relationship and based on how she was ok just throwing it in Luke's face and then eliminating Peter the day after, it meant very little to her. I think she didn't want to make the same mistake with Tyler. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Hannah seemed pretty defensive when it was made to seem like fantasy suites = sex. So I'm not sure if she actually slept with all 3. When Hannah was trying to get Luke to leave the rose ceremony, and she brought up if she slept with anyone on the fantasy suites that Luke would leave, the edit cut to Tyler. My friend who was with me thought that meant she slept with Tyler at least. I remember Jed and Hannah looked like they were naked in bed the morning after.

Another thing. Luke claims that Hannah told him and his church group that sex in the fantasy suite wasn't gonna happen so that's what made him bring up that topic of conversation with her during the date. Chris then asks Hannah about that and if that's true and she says it's not. Who knows who is telling the truth.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And here I was hoping windmill was Jed laugh out loud. Now that it's Peter, it feels like Tyler was closer to f3 than f2, IF she really didn't wanna go to the FS with him or had any hesitation (doubtful).
I think no matter what Hannah says, she regretted how she handled her FS time with Peter based on the fact that she sent him home next RC and I think now that we know he's the windmill guy, it actually explains her hesitation with Tyler a lot. Her two most physical connections BY FAR this season has been Peter and Tyler. I think Peter's FSD was all about the sex, nothing progressed in their relationship and based on how she was ok just throwing it in Luke's face and then eliminating Peter the day after, it meant very little to her. I think she didn't want to make the same mistake with Tyler. Jmo.

That's a good point. I figured she was just worried about being sl*t shamed.

Ultimately, I don't think this will affect the way things play out for Hannah and Tyler. It'd just not a good look for Hannah, and unfortunately she's gonna hear from viewers after this. hmmm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm

@bleuberry It sounds like she just wanted to focus more on their emotional connection, which makes even less sense if he was supposed to be F3 imo. It sounds like she knew the connection with Peter was purely physical and didn’t push for more.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm

@ttimmons  Thank you some much for all this info. Its honestly great. Btw the MTA spoilers are making me hate Luke so much more. And I tried to go in MTA with an open mind.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Peter's FSD was all about the sex, nothing progressed in their relationship and based on how she was ok just throwing it in Luke's face and then eliminating Peter the day after, it meant very little to her.
This makes me so sad for Peter and I'm not even a fan of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:53 pm

ttimmons wrote:Hannah seemed pretty defensive when it was made to seem like fantasy suites = sex.  So I'm not sure if she actually slept with all 3.  When Hannah was trying to get Luke to leave the rose ceremony, and she brought up if she slept with anyone on the fantasy suites that Luke would leave, the edit cut to Tyler.  My friend who was with me thought that meant she slept with Tyler at least.  I remember Jed and Hannah looked like they were naked in bed the morning after.

Another thing.  Luke claims that Hannah told him and his church group that sex in the fantasy suite wasn't gonna happen so that's what made him bring up that topic of conversation with her during the date.  Chris then asks Hannah about that and if that's true and she says it's not. Who knows who is telling the truth.

Thanks for all this great info. Would love your insight AFTER the MTA to tell us what was cut or edited differently than what happened live.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Another poster on Reddit is saying that Hannah admits to Luke that it was Tyler but that the audience was clapping so loud that it was hard to hear. I can’t wait till Monday. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:57 pm

ttimmons wrote:Hannah seemed pretty defensive when it was made to seem like fantasy suites = sex.  So I'm not sure if she actually slept with all 3.  When Hannah was trying to get Luke to leave the rose ceremony, and she brought up if she slept with anyone on the fantasy suites that Luke would leave, the edit cut to Tyler.  My friend who was with me thought that meant she slept with Tyler at least.  I remember Jed and Hannah looked like they were naked in bed the morning after.

Another thing.  Luke claims that Hannah told him and his church group that sex in the fantasy suite wasn't gonna happen so that's what made him bring up that topic of conversation with her during the date.  Chris then asks Hannah about that and if that's true and she says it's not. Who knows who is telling the truth.
I think Hannah probably said something and Luke interpreted it as her saying there would be no FS sex but that's not what she meant.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I think Hannah probably said something and Luke interpreted it as her saying there would be no FS sex but that's not what she meant.

This^^^  Luke had selective hearing and selective understanding. He displayed it all season.

Man, I just want the entire season over and all the post-show tea to flow.

Last edited by North on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Luke is projecting on to Hannah to try to take the heat off him. Classic abuser move. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Not to mention how much Luke twists things around to suit him. Look what he did to Luke S after promising in front of the other guys he would set things straight. His version of straight was different than Luke S's version.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze