SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:51 pm

Ashley’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28484145/bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-men-tell-all-recap-luke-p/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm

I really can't deal with Ashley I. and her agenda against mike from the very start of this season is pathetic at this point.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:39 pm

just me wrote:
HEA wrote:Luke was crying when he left
I am so disgusted with this show. This is bullying (IMO) in the most disgusting form. The producers give him a ring- encourage him to go back- then allow him to be trampled on. This show has really hit rock bottom (IMO).
I am still grieving over this. If this is the way the producers are determined to continue the show - even though I have watched since Trista and Ryan- I am considering no longer following.  I do not watch to view those on the show get bullied and I do not watch to have my intelligence challenged. I see through their manipulations and set-ups. My watching is for the love story- if there is a real one. There have been in the past without all this created drama. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:51 pm

I am of the opinion that Luke was not bullied.

-- He lied about bringing up other guys when he met with Hannah. They called him on it.
-- He "attacked" Luke S. on the playing field and admitted this on the MTA.
-- While clenching his fist, he verbally assaulted Garrett and then threw food at him.
-- He refused to leave before his FS date and then again after the F3 rose ceremony. Hannah called him on it.
-- He made more than one controlling statement (E.g. "You owe me.") to Hannah. She called him on it.

I could forgive all this if Luke had made even the smallest effort to atone and change. He didn't and said he wouldn't change anything about his time on the show. And then he recanted and said maybe he would. I don't trust or believe anything that comes out of this guy's mouth; he needs to change his behavior before I do.

In addition, I feel the guys were pretty restrained in their behavior towards Luke while they were all in the house.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:34 am

I’m just watching MTA and OMG I’m feeling so frustrated at
Luke - it’s painful to watch and listen to him talk. The long pauses is like he has someone talking in his ear. Very strange behaviours. IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:59 am

Doats wrote:I am of the opinion that Luke was not bullied.

-- He lied about bringing up other guys when he met with Hannah. They called him on it.
-- While clenching his fist, he verbally assaulted Garrett and then threw food at him.
-- He refused to leave before his FS date and then again after the F3 rose ceremony. Hannah called him on it.
-- He made more than one controlling statement (E.g. "You owe me.") to Hannah. She called him on it.

I could forgive all this if Luke had made even the smallest effort to atone and change. He didn't and said he wouldn't change anything about his time on the show. And then he recanted and said maybe he would. I don't trust or believe anything that comes out of this guy's mouth; he needs to change his behavior before I do.

In addition, I feel the guys were pretty restrained in their behavior towards Luke while they were all in the house.

And the thing is, Bachelor Nation really is forgiving. How many cast members have begun their redemption arc by saying in a sincere manner, "I messed up, and I'm truly sorry. I will try to learn from this, and do better in the future." It's not that hard! Someone could have coached Luke to appear humble and to stick to an apology script. He could have added a few lines such as, "I don't know what I was thinking," "I was blinded by my feelings for Hannah," "I have a lot to learn about women," and finally, "I hope to find love one day in a true partnership." Then at least he could have walked out of MTA laying some sort of foundation for the future.

It's really rare for a cast member to be almost universally hated. There have been some difficult cast members who have ultimately won fans over because they were not complete jerks and they knew when to apologize or otherwise show some degree of self-awareness. But I don't see any hope of that for Luke.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am

Luke did have the choice not to come. What are they going to do, sue him? Not likely and others have chosen not to appear in the past. I'm sure he thought he'd improve how he's perceived but it didn't appear that he did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:21 pm

I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast. They all felt that there was a certain amount of bullying of Luke, by the audience and the men. They also said that they did not like that Hannah said what she said at the end to America.

I have to say, may not have been everyones favorite, but obviously TPTB hinted that she should. AND, let's be honest, he deceived and manipulated this entire process for her. It affected how she pursued other relationships and quite possibly affected the entire ending. Let's remember Hannah's first one on one with Tyler C. Turned out great, but no telling how it would have gone if her heart was completely open to him. He had admittedly lied during the night portion before. her one on one with him. I thought that she handled herself like a champ considering all that she has gone through. Also, he did not have to ask about her sex life on camera. She was mad at MTA I don't blame her.

And, he opened a twitter account specifically to call her out during the episode.

Sort of hated the hate dished to Hannah.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast.  They all felt that there was a certain amount of bullying of Luke, by the audience and the men.  They also said that they did not like that Hannah said what she said at the end to America.

I have to say, may not have been everyones favorite, but obviously TPTB hinted that she should. AND, let's be honest, he deceived and manipulated this entire process for her.  It affected how she pursued other relationships and quite possibly affected the entire ending.  Let's remember Hannah's first one on one with Tyler C.  Turned out great, but no telling how it would have gone if her heart was completely open to him.  He had admittedly lied during the night portion before. her one on one with him.  I thought that she handled herself like a champ considering all that she has gone through.  Also, he did not have to ask about her sex life on camera.  She was mad at MTA I don't blame her.

And, he opened a twitter account specifically to call her out during the episode.  

i didn't really buy it when she apologized to the camera. it felt forced and insincere imo. i do believe she owed the men an apology for continually ignoring their warnings about luke and letting her feelings about him overwhelm her to the point of not giving them enough of herself.

while i did not believe her apologies, i do appreciate that she took responsibility for keeping luke so long. yes he is a deceitful, gaslighting, lying, aggressive turd, but he showed these traits to her multiple times and she just kept right on falling in love with him. for that i am glad she isn't blaming anyone but herself.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Doats wrote:I am of the opinion that Luke was not bullied.

Yes, I don't think he was bullied.....confronted yes, made to understand how he was affecting others, yes, but being bullied...NO! He disrupted a whole season, and made things difficult on the other guys, disrupted life and experience for Hannah. He needed to understand how disruptive that all was. IMO

Doggoneit wrote:I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast.  They all felt that there was a certain amount of bullying of Luke, by the audience and the men.  They also said that they did not like that Hannah said what she said at the end to America.

I have to say, may not have been everyones favorite, but obviously TPTB hinted that she should. AND, let's be honest, he deceived and manipulated this entire process for her.  It affected how she pursued other relationships and quite possibly affected the entire ending.  Let's remember Hannah's first one on one with Tyler C.  Turned out great, but no telling how it would have gone if her heart was completely open to him.  He had admittedly lied during the night portion before. her one on one with him.  I thought that she handled herself like a champ considering all that she has gone through.  Also, he did not have to ask about her sex life on camera.  She was mad at MTA I don't blame her.

The fact that he opened another/one Twitter account just to rile people up and shame Hannah on Twitter. That kid is definately a brick short of a load IMO. He should be ashamed of his attitude, how he acted and maybe with lots of growing up time, he will realize the impact that his attitude and activities had on others there. Sorry, but what an idiot Luke is. all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:09 am

@Aunties_Love Thank you.  Confronted or held accountable was the wording I choose also.  I can only imagine what it was like to live with this guy for weeks on end with the relentless need to make everything about him and his wants and needs.   Enough.  I think most of the guys showed remarkable restraint.  Also, the final three, although not at the MTA have another whole level of frustration with him and his continued entitled antics. All is IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze