SELECT CONTENT

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:33 am

Ummm this is the BEST. Could we have a more diverse cast? Actually don't answer that. Cultural diversity still totally lacking.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 am

Bobette wrote:Looks like Ciarran might be getting SQT next ep, potentially setting him up for a SD in the near future IMO.  :detective

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GAteKic

Source

Relevant:

Bobette wrote: ...snipped

I'm also very interested to see who gets the next two SDs, since that will be an indication of who she initially had her eye on IMO. In the past the F1 has always had their first SD on ep 3 or ep 4, other than Stu who had his first SD as soon as he arrived.  

S1 Sam
F1 Sasha
- Second single date (episode 3).  

S2 Georgia
F1 Lee
- Second single date (episode 3).

S3 Sophie
F1 Stu
- Intruder - had his first SD when he arrived (episode 7).

S4 Ali
F1 Taite
- Third single date (episode 4).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:05 am

Hmm...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7561191/amp/The-Bachelorettes-Ciarran-Stott-snorts-white-powder-mans-bare-buttocks.html?ico=amp_articleRelated
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:39 am

As far as "fabulously British" goes, give me James Bond any day.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 am

Honestly, there are some interesting characters for Angie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree240

Angie doesn't look impressed here and we have shots of Carlin crying on her shoulder here and then we have Ciarrin crying on her shoulder in his normal "about to leave" clothing. Also Angie watching a car leave in this dress and questioning wether it was a mistake. It looks like Carlin could be the reason for Ciarrin walking out i.e he can see that he is the clear favourite or has bad blood with him and loses it when Angie gives him a rose at the cocktail party.

Source tenplay

@Bachbee, I agree I think Ciarran can't handle seeing Angie with Carlin and loses it which if so suggests genuine feelings from him IMO.  

If Carlin is responsible for Ciarran feeling like he had to leave, I could definitely see her being unimpressed/resentful, especially if her voiceline "now I'll never know if he was the one" is about Ciarran.

Storybook wrote:With the truth of Ciarran's life being exposed I have to question if Ciarran had genuine feelings for Angie. If he truly loved Angie why didn't he stay and fight for her instead of leaving due to alleged jealousy?

Bobette wrote:Taking recreational drugs and dancing at a gay club does not preclude a person from having genuine emotions, in my experience.

As for why he didn't stay and fight for her - some contestants just can't handle the format of the show and he may have been one.

IMO what's most relevant is how Angie felt towards Ciarran so I am interested to see how they interact if he gets SQT in Ep 3.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Gross!

Warning, vulgar image and video.

sprout wrote:Hmm...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7561191/amp/The-Bachelorettes-Ciarran-Stott-snorts-white-powder-mans-bare-buttocks.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Gross!

Warning, vulgar image and video.

sprout wrote:Hmm...

Gross indeed!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:28 am

Source

Snipped from episode 3 recap:

Bobette wrote: The dog course is a hoot with pooches running amok left right and centre yet Ciarran's dog Rusty is apparently a DEAD SET PRO and IMO it is no accident they were partnered with him.  I see you, producers.  Hugesmile

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZuhFHVa

So Ciarran gets the SQT and TPTB have printed pictures of Angie's DOGS on the pillows. laugh out loud  I'm no neurologist but I'm pretty sure if you wanted to establish some positive pathways in Angie's brain re a certain contestant this is exactly the way to do it.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs2mSVC

Angie says she loves Ciarran's confidence and his looks and he's definitely someone she would usually go for.  He tells her about dancing in the gay bars and she loves it.  laugh out loud  She likes that he's funny and quirky (KEY buzzwords) and is unapologetically himself.

Angie fiddles with her hair the whole time (body language for attraction) and would have totally gone in for the pash but IMO the script said to make the audience wait for it.  So no kiss for Ciarran but a good little segment to establish him as one to watch.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 DzcX6mt

All images sourced from Tenplay

Bobette wrote:

Source

@ideas_ideas Your description of Ciarran's ep 4 CP look being the lovechild of Prince and Shakespeare is 100% Spot On.   cantstopl

He's taking it up a notch each episode - if he'd made it to the FRC I could see him going full Liberace with a peacock tail and tiara.

Oh what could have been...

"Liked by Abbie Chatfield".  LOL yes, I'd imagine so.  Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Hq25ydM

Source

The Bachelorette IG *accidentally* posted an uncensored drawing of Ciarran in the buff. Not sure if it's to scale. Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8MPxs7i

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:

Angie totally cops an eyeful  Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Snipped from episode 4 recap:

Bobette wrote:Angie is waiting with Osher and says she doesn't know what's happening despite the fact that "I'm usually the one in charge of group dates."   rotfl Yeah SURE you are.  Anyway Yvie arrives with the boys and Angie's thrilled and it's all very sweet.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 RgUwfh5

For reasons unclear, this bachelorette party is going to involve a life drawing class.   scratch They ask for a model and Ciarran's hand shoots up.  Angie says "I'm so excited for the life drawing; I can't believe Ciarran is going to proper nude up".  laugh out loud  

He does, and it is the best thing I have ever seen a contestant do in my entire time watching this show.  Kudos.  He blushes from head to toe but Angie is impressed, the boys toast him and the producers must have been beside themselves with glee.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NDZtUZm

...snipped

Next on the couch it's Ciarran and Yvie can barely keep her eyes in their sockets.  I feel she might be asking for his number when she finds out he's not F1.  Better yet, maybe TPTB could give Yvie a wildcard entry to Paradise and let her take her pick.  laugh out loud

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8Xpknw3

CP.  The boys are looking schmick.  Ciarran is an absolute sass factory and I think I feel a change of avatar coming on.  Well done hair and wardrobe you have really outdone yourselves.  Angie says she doesn't recognise him wearing clothes and he says he can take them off again for her later if she wants.  laugh out loud

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 JEZtbbN

All images sourced from Tenplay

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:47 am

Looks like the revenge tactic worked.  Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698   So no Paradise for these two then I guess?

Despite being a fan favourite on the Channel 10 dating show, the hunk reunited with  on-again off-again ex-girlfriend Renee Barrett in August after filming wrapped.

In one of the photographs, Ciarran is seen cosying up next to Renee, who starred on Matt Agnew's season of The Bachelor, over a romantic dinner in Bali.

In another picture, Ciarran is seen posing alongside Renee and a group of friends as they enjoyed a group trip to the Indonesian island.

The pictures, which seemingly reveal Ciarran leaves The Bachelorette a single man, were initially shared by Renee, who had attempted to cover his face.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7mIjVU0

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SuDnYPP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:23 am

If indeed, they even broke up no no

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Sundy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
mercieme
Kas_256
Just Looking
Storybook
sprout
Finch
Bachbee
Maddy