SELECT CONTENT

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:07 am

sprout wrote:There is around 5 years difference in age between Ciarran and Angie. I stand by my opinion that they are at different stages in life. JMO.
I agree. IMO, not a match from what aive seen. Of course I don’t know them personally so I can’t really judge

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:07 am

Ciarran with a mystery woman. Poor guy is so heartbroken over Angie giggling

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645665/amp/Bachelorette-star-Ciarran-Stott-gets-cosy-mystery-woman-flirtatious-beach-romp-Bondi.html
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 am

Why do guys go overboard with the tattoos. I don’t kinda few but IMO Ciarran has far too many - not attractive

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:41 am

sprout wrote:Ciarran with a mystery woman. Poor guy is so heartbroken over Angie  giggling

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645665/amp/Bachelorette-star-Ciarran-Stott-gets-cosy-mystery-woman-flirtatious-beach-romp-Bondi.html

Ciarran's been drinking his own bathwater imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:06 am

Just Looking wrote:Why do guys go overboard with the tattoos.   I don’t kinda few but IMO Ciarran has far too many - not attractive

I'm with you...guys or gals. When I see that, all I can think of is when he gets old and wrinkly what a mess that will be.

I am wondering if he is addicted to them? There is not much uncovered skin left on his body. He just did the one on his neck. Will his face be next?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:43 am

Sprite wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Why do guys go overboard with the tattoos.   I don’t kinda few but IMO Ciarran has far too many - not attractive

I'm with you...guys or gals. When I see that, all I can think of is when he gets old and wrinkly what a mess that will be.

I am wondering if he is addicted to them? There is not much uncovered skin left on his body. He just did the one on his neck. Will his face be next?
probably face next and that will be tragic

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 am

He may have genuinely been heartbroken but it's been months...Angie is possibly with her F1 but Ciarran isn't allowed to get out there again otherwise you're all unsatisfied that he was hurt by the experience? Wow.

Also he probably has so many tattoos because it's his body and he can do what he likes to it. I love that he doesn't need to be the Carlin F45 type who preens his Insta to the perfect clean fitness aesthetic so that the public finds him attractive. JMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:36 am

All well and good for Carlin to get criticized and dragged but this is Ciarran’s thread....just saying.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:57 am

mercieme wrote:All well and good for Carlin to get criticized and dragged but this is Ciarran’s thread....just saying.

Yep and it’s not a fan thread so we ain’t breaking any rules.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:00 am

Vjeff wrote:He may have genuinely been heartbroken but it's been months...Angie is possibly with her F1 but Ciarran isn't allowed to get out there again otherwise you're all unsatisfied that he was hurt by the experience? Wow.

Also he probably has so many tattoos because it's his body and he can do what he likes to it. I love that he doesn't need to be the Carlin F45 type who preens his Insta to the perfect clean fitness aesthetic so that the public finds him attractive. JMO.
Well it was only a space of a few days that he was saying that Angie could slide into his DM’s then being seen with a new woman so it seems rather contradictory to me.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:02 am

Vjeff wrote:He may have genuinely been heartbroken but it's been months...Angie is possibly with her F1 but Ciarran isn't allowed to get out there again otherwise you're all unsatisfied that he was hurt by the experience? Wow.

Good Post @Vjeff I completely agree.  I wish TPTB would cast more guys like Ciarran who break the mold.  I am so bored with the typical vanilla guys they cast each season.

Plus the majority of Angie's men had tattoos - far more than previous seasons - so IMO Ciarran's tattoos may have been one of the things Angie found attractive about him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:10 am

Did Ciarran say he was heartbroken? I don't understand how he could be hurt by the experience when he wasn't even rejected? (Talking about the experience with Angie of course, not about his nan.)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Sundy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
mercieme
Kas_256
Just Looking
Storybook
sprout
Finch
Bachbee
Maddy