SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:It just occurred to me that of the known contestants, the only guy who fits the NSW/31-34/Brunette profile is Carlin.  affraid

Surely not.  He got the first date, the most pap pics, and was the first revealed in the media.  SO many reasons not to be F1 IMO.

Although, him being an actor would have come in handy if something happened post-show and they reshot the finale.  Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

Re: the bolded.  I really can see this happening.  I know my tinfoil hat is firmly on my head right now, and this is basically an AU version of the denial den, but I can totally see Channel Ten not being impressed if Angie did a Honey Badger or if she broke up with her original F1 immediately.  So just take a couple of weeks to do some reshoots with a contestant who can act and is willing to do what's right for the optics, and voila! You have the happy ending Australia wants.  They just have to pretend to be a couple for a few months until the heat is off and the focus is elsewhere (like when Australia is obsessed with the next season of MAFS early next year).

I need a reddit-style "RemindMe" set for 3 months time haha

ETA I reckon the betting odds will help fill in some blanks too.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:51 am

I'm right there with you @leavers :tinfoil

We got so many pics of Carlin - three phases of his single date, comforting Angie very publicly outside the mansion when the two guys leave - leaving the group date with a rose literally PINNED to his chest.  

It was pretty clear to me TPTB wanted us to be looking at Carlin therefore I assumed he was definitely not F1, probably F2 or 3.  The first date alone should have been enough to rule him out.

BUT!  If Angie changed her mind after those pics were released, or decided that there was no one tooting her horn, they may have had to bump Carlin up the rankings to F1 (...and I BET they won't be listing his occupation as actor).

Too late to retract the photos already leaked but enough time to re-structure the narrative by delaying the premiere, reshooting some "corrective" cutaways and editing them in at the right spots.

Betting odds will immediately spoil the winner as always but I'm going to be looking VERY closely at their talking heads for evidence they were shot post-show (just like IMO a lot of Matt's were for his season).

Game on, TPTB! :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:55 am

Has this always been there? Either way I think you could count all the guys featuring one of the below out as the odds are too long to pay out on. Imo they are clearly there as a novelty. Just like a ‘chooses no one’

Source Sportsbet

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 C671b110
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:07 am

Sundy wrote:Has this always been there?  Either way I think you could count all the guys featuring one of the below out as the odds are too long to pay out on. Imo they are clearly there as a novelty. Just like a ‘chooses no one’

Source Sportsbet

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 C671b110

Yeah that's a Pisstake Special IMO @Sundy and I agree, 4.00 isn't F1 odds IMO so I guess we can assume F1 doesn't have a beard, mo, mullet or mohawk.  Still interesting though because it hints at who they expect viewers to be looking at IMO.

Ciarran is the only guy we know of who definitely has a moustache but he doesn't fit any of their other criteria and was pictured back home early Aug.  All suggests to me Ciarran will probably be an early favourite who flames out around F5-6.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 am

NSW seems to now be a certain. No max bets for other states. Unless they have made an error. So who is brown haired from NSW?Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 F1845d10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:52 am

Sundy wrote:NSW seems to now be a certain. No max bets for other states.  Unless they have made an error. So who is brown haired from NSW?

Carlin is brunette/NSW/31.  

No one else we currently know stats for checks all Sportsbet's boxes, but I'm waiting to see if there's someone hidden because there are factors counting against Carlin being F1 IMO.    

If there's another contestant 31-34 from NSW I'll be looking closely at their edit, especially if they're blonde, and if Carlin does end up F1 I'd be suspicious of some kind of switcharoo. Suspect

ETA:  Beard and mo now joint favourites without accounting for max bets but still neither low enough to be on F1's face IMO.

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7xZA98j

Source

ETAA: Does this mystery man look 31+ ?

Bobette wrote:WHO IS THIS IN THE BOW TIE?!?!  question

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Im6muIt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:48 am

Wasn't expecting Timm or Ciarran to be F1 but these odds confirm it IMO.

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 XMFI40g

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:28 am

@Bobette are there any other names released on Sportsbet besides the two? Any chance as other names r released the odds will change? He doesn’t have brown hair or over 30yrs old. Not sure if will watch if he is f1 as he is already receiving negative media.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 am

Loulou wrote:@Bobette are there any other names released on Sportsbet besides the two? Any chance as other names r released the odds will change?  He doesn’t have brown hair or over 30yrs old. Not sure if will watch if he is f1 as he is already receiving negative media.

@Loulou yes I'm sure the odds will shift and change as the season progresses but 5.00 at any stage of the competition is too long for an F1 IMO.  If he was F1 everyone who knew about it (paps, crew, friends, family etc) could bet big and clean up - Sportsbet wouldn't risk it.  And yes as you say, neither Timm nor Ciarran fit the hair/state/age criteria so no chance either is F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Tab has Carlin with the lowest odd

Carlin $2
Jamie $3.50
Kayde $5

:thud

@Enough NOOOOOO!  Well that pisses me off because now I'm assuming the FRC will be a sham since Carlin is an actor (which they conveniently don't mention that anywhere in his bio).  Haydn was my last hope of a genuine F1.    

All very interesting though and says to me someone else started off as an early favourite but she changed her mind for whatever reason and they called in the actor to finish off the season.  No way they'd still be together now IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Can someone please source the TAB odds so I can get max bets before it gets tainted
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Actually it’s ok. I got it. No max bets at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
appiah01
Vjeff
Dirty Street Pie
Just Looking
Astrobach
ideas_ideas
LeapofFaith
Agent99
mercieme
butterflylove
sprout