SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Now Carlin odds is $1.50

The other 2 are $6

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 pm

Enough wrote:Now Carlin odds is $1.50

The other 2 are $6

Well that's pretty definitive.  Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

My mission for this season will now be to work out who Angie's actual first choice was and what happened, because there is no way I will believe that someone who got the first date, plus a tonne of paparazzo pics, ended up F1 without something going very, very wrong with TPTB's original plan.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:30 pm

Can someone please screen shot it. Its gone from my view
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Sundy wrote:Can someone please screen shot it. Its gone from my view
I have the screenshots but I don't know how to send them to you dizzy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Enough wrote:

@Enough I use www.imgur.com.  

You can upload the pic there and it will give you code for a direct link.  Then you can embed the image here by clicking on the icon in the toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo (two left from the YouTube icon) and pasting the direct link in there.

I can't see Bette on TAB now either - they might have blown their load too early and gotten into trouble.  Great spotting @Enough!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:

You can upload the pic there and it will give you code for a direct link.  Then you can embed the image here by clicking on the icon in the toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo (two left from the YouTube icon) and pasting the direct link in there.

I can't see Bette on TAB now either - they might have blown their load too early and gotten into trouble.  Great spotting @Enough!

Here we go.

https://imgur.com/a/I0UhXvA
Not sure it's work!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:

Here we go.

https://imgur.com/a/I0UhXvA
Not sure it's work!

It works!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Fantastic work, thank you @Enough and @sprout. I'll copy all this over to Carlin's thread, for the record. yes

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 PLMjL3M

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 am

@Sundy are Sportsbet trolling us having Glenn second on the table?  Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 UIcCTch

Source

Or are we on the right track suggesting he may have been Angie's first choice... question

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 am

butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sportsbet have just delete all odds apart from the two boys ciarren and Tim. Stand by for the results and this season to be sleuthed. cantstopl

Sportsbet odds are showing for me?
Interesting note that they're different to TAB other than Carlin in at short favourite.
Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Screen16
Sportsbet
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:39 am

TAB odds still seem to be offline? Were they offering place bets, did anyone notice?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
appiah01
Vjeff
Dirty Street Pie
Just Looking
Astrobach
ideas_ideas
LeapofFaith
Agent99
mercieme
butterflylove
sprout