SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  Empty Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm

The Bachelor South Africa is back for Season 2!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz58UYFDrw7/?igshid=9be6ttlndrsr

https://youtu.be/OfImw6HoJZ0

Asking for ladies to enter and for men to submit applications to be the bachelor

Get ready for season 2 of The Bachelor SA. If you think you could be The Bachelor SA, submit your application

Ladies, Enter The Bachelor SA Season 2 Now! Take a shot at true love by signing up for a brand new season of The Bachelor SA

https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/videos/ladies-enter-the-bachelor-sa-season-2-now/video

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  1563121341-27_The_Bachelor_SA_logo

Entries Open For M-Net's The Bachelor SA S2
The search is on for the ultimate Bachelor and his leading ladies.
 14 July 2019
Since the end credits rolled over the final episode of the first season of The Bachelor South Africa, the country’s vocal  “Bachelor Nation” have been speculating about how and when another local version of the popular global franchise would return to M-Net. While some ardent fans were wondering whether they would see a Bachelor or a Bachelorette looking for true love next, fake news spread like wildfire that one of the ladies from Season 1 had already been picked to hand out the roses.  

Truth is, M-Net has secured the rights to produce a second season of The Bachelor South Africa and viewers will join the show’s new leading man on his rollercoaster of romance in next year’s month of love, February 2020. Jason Greer will be at his side, reprising the role of the show’s level-headed host.

M-Net and production company Rapid Blue have also officially started their search for the lovely ladies who will be vying for the heart of the new Bachelor and pursuing the possibility of finding their “Mr Right”. Entries have opened online and will close on 20 August 2019 at 23:59.

“Even though our first season did not have the ‘happily-ever-after’ fairy-tale ending everyone wished for, we continue to believe in the power of love,” says Lani Lombard, M-Net’s Head of Publicity. “The show did exceptionally well for M-Net. Our viewers were swooning over all the drama and were swept off their feet as our dapper Bachelor whisked off the ladies on adventurous dates and to exotic locations. We can’t wait to meet the bevy of beauties, whom our audiences will be rooting for, to receive the final rose.”

The Bachelor franchise has a fantastic track record: 23 seasons of the show have been produced in the US and the format has been licensed to more than 30 countries. It follows the love journey of one lucky man who relies on Cupid to aim his arrows in the right direction. Through the series he gradually narrows down his options to the perfect match – who is typically the recipient of a romantic marriage proposal in the dramatic finale. Sometimes the couple later gets cold feet, but globally the format has seen many fairy-tale weddings and subsequent baby bumps.

But who is the Bachelor and who should line-up to sweep him off his feet?

“We have not pinned down our man of the moment yet and will still consider more options,” Lombard admits. “The hottest-of-hot single men  who are ready to bare their souls on television in order to find the love of their life and settle down are indeed part of a scarce, elusive species. Drop us a hint here if you’re the one or know the man. No chancers, please!”

South Africa, as well as the ladies, will know who the new Bachelor is before filming of the series commences.

To be part of the show, ladies have to be over 21 and single – either never married or divorced – and meet the requirements stipulated in the Terms and Conditions (published on mnet.tv). You need to fill out the short entry form on the M-Net website, where you will also be asked to submit two photographs of yourself.

Click here for the entry form.

Among the Terms and Conditions are that you are in possession of a valid South African ID document and that you will be available for filming between 5 October and 5 December.

Follow all the breaking news and conversations around the show on Twitter @MNet / #TheBachelorSA and on the official M-Net Facebook page.
https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/news/entries-open-for-m-net-s-the-bachelor-sa-s2/news

@GuardianAngel can you move this thread once a new topic has been created on the homepage? TYSM Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Great news!

@AllAboutLove Done! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:40 am

@GuardianAngel thank you! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

The bachelor for SA season 2 has been announced.

The new Bachelor SA is 36 year old Marc Buckner IG: https://www.instagram.com/marcbuckner/

mnettv
Single ladies, here's the man you've been waiting for. The next #TheBachelorSA @marcbuckner
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HFfwgjrgX/ https://www.instagram.com/mnettv/
marcbuckner
Yes you heard right... I've just been announced as #TheBachelorSA on @mnettv, and what a journey it’s going to be!  Hope you’re as excited as I am about everything to come. Remember ladies: to join me, entries are still open on mnet.tv
#thebachelor #lookingforlove #watchthisspace
Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  67438553_2519452668075824_7570364731846368229_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

Marc's intro video clip

Credit: @Marc Buckner

Twitter https://twitter.com/marcbuckner

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Some more about Marc: 36 and lives in Cape Town. Models (of course) and has rental properties, does some working out, dips in investing, etc. Seems like he hasn't been tied down to anything for years.

Single Ladies: Here’s the Man You’ve Been Waiting For!
Down-to-earth but blazing-hot Marc Buckner is M-Net’s next Bachelor.

07 September 2019
Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  51d0c0e629694e70aefe1be4df62315a

After the very first season of The Bachelor South Africa took the country by storm, M-Net swiftly announced that the channel would be embarking on another love journey of a lifetime, inviting ladies who are keen to settle down with the man of their dreams to put their names forward. Now, with entries closing this coming Wednesday (11 September) at midnight, M-Net is ready to reveal the name of the dashing dude who will be handing out those sought-after roses in season 2.

His full name is Marc Brent Buckner, and tomorrow night (Sunday, 8 September), just after Carte Blanche, viewers will be able to see for themselves why M-Net simply couldn’t resist signing up this easy-on-the-eye, mature, witty, energetic, smart, adventurous, and compassionate, globe-trotting action man and multiple property owner and currency trader and investor as South Africa’s next Bachelor.

“Thirty-six-year-old Marc is the type of guy who puts his heart and soul into everything he does,” says M-Net’s Head of Publicity, Lani Lombard. “But once you’ve seen that twinkle in his eye and have the chance to engage with him in conversations  on a range of topics – from environmental issues to motorbikes, healthy living, wellness, psychology, and news headlines – there’s really only one way to describe him – HUSBAND MATERIAL! And that’s exactly what we want our Bachelor to be.”

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  434ee74d419c412f8286b0f34dbef1da

When he’s not exploring foreign destinations – often in the company of one of his favourite people in the world, his mom – or analysing economic trends to boost his bank account – you will find Marc in the great outdoors. Hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, sky-diving, or enjoying a "picnic with a view" count among his best-loved activities. It’s just as important to him to build trusting, close relationships. Cooking a meal alongside a loved one and having meaningful conversation over a glass of wine near a crackling fireplace is right up his alley. Another bonus for the ladies: he loves DIY projects and even builds his own furniture. Growing his own vegetable garden is on his to-do-list for when he finds “the one” and starts his own family.

If Marc looks familiar, here's why: a modelling agency approached him at the age of sixteen and since then he’s appeared in commercials for many prominent brands and tested his acting chops in small parts in a couple of  music videos and movies. “It opened many doors for me and allowed me to go to exotic places and meet many interesting people,” Marc says.

“But now I’m about to open the most exciting door of them all – the opportunity to meet my other half on The Bachelor South Africa. I have no preconceived ideas of who this woman should be. Sometimes opposites attract and I can’t wait to invest quality time in getting to know the diverse group of powerful South African ladies who are as keen as I am to put their hearts on the line for love on a television show."

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  68d34df112f741fc8ba0299a4223f5b7
Jason Greer will be at Marc’s side, reprising the role of the show’s level-headed host. Jason will be facilitating the iconic rose ceremonies and serve as the mentor figure to Marc throughout his Bachelor journey.

To be part of the show, ladies have to be over 21 and single – either never married or divorced – and meet the requirements stipulated in the Terms and Conditions (published on mnet.tv). You need to fill out the short entry form on the M-Net website, where you will also be asked to submit two photographs of yourself. Among the Terms and Conditions are that you are in possession of a valid South African ID document and that you will be available for filming between 5 October and 5 December. Click here for the entry form. Entries close on Wednesday (11 September) at midnight.

Fans can visit www.mnet.tv/thebachelorsa and follow all the breaking news and conversations around the show on Twitter @MNet / #TheBachelorSA and on the official M-Net Facebook page.

The Bachelor South Africa is produced by Rapid Blue.
Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  1567859849-27_TBSA_S2___Web_Billboard_1600_x_640
He seems very adventurous and outdoorsy per his IG account pics (here's some below) https://www.instagram.com/marcbuckner/
Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  70682432_10217912709203244_2127959203413753856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkFrTs1yUfZBJNoR0KC6rs8PucQwdvRs3-8x0P6hQ6MBwajitXPlI3WUXyU0tNwH6E&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/news/single-ladies-here-s-the-man-you-ve-been-waiting-for/news?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=mn_thebachelor&utm_term=&utm_content=meetmarc

Has a rescue dog named Luna that he loves and has its own instagram account https://www.instagram.com/lunaluludog/

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  56175010_129501591520349_7687776462388469744_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

Jason the host with Marc https://www.instagram.com/jasonmgreer/
jasonmgreer
Here he is, it’s who we’ve been looking for, and he’s ready for love  #TheBachelorSA @marcbuckner This is only getting started... ladies, join the journey on mnet.tv now. Entries close this Wednesday!
Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  69815839_136208347644292_7989419226669948256_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Radio interview with Marc. He's originally from Durban now living in Cape Town. Most of his life he modeled. So like Lee. Women can apply until this Wednesday. The woman who interviewed him grilled him hard; she's a former Miss South Africa (from 2015). Bit of flirting from his side. 

Easy-on-the-eye, mature, witty, energetic, smart, adventurous, and compassionate, globe-trotting action man and multiple property owner and currency trader and investor - this is South Africa's next Bachelor.

Marc Bucker (36) is the full package which ladies have been waiting for - and he even started modelling at the age of 16.

He is from Durban and is currently living in Cape Town.

Bucker joined Breakfast with Martin Bester on Monday morning to talk about this new and exciting journey.

"I am very sporty and like being outdoors."

"I've done a little bit of modelling - for a good 20 years - and I think it's time to retire."

"I am down to earth - and that is what I am looking for. I am looking for someone to be a team with."

https://www.jacarandafm.com/breakfast-martin-bester/i-am-down-earth-and-what-i-am-looking-marc-brent-buckner-new-bachelor-sa/

=68.ARAhTHbFSAyFK2eaZCOBSku05lc3UXgP5q_JQSPbvk17YmO8420uAe_d4K2GhYSyhQ4S0dFwYZJin_dg0JYaiBw4PSKNKLfPGPB7MjHdvnDaXDdVjl5FudYnmgW2bHhT7TQtDWEFQo2QjIWuhghwkGdSFCObIJiMxw8G4OM72sme2rra2Nr6SHbw4di3-AoiwU1wuTUwsQnkmUMiM9taK_1aWgMVoEUQvJPfP4ZtPk9Q6J6U98_KdfjCCp0CqCfWe1mIYdxIAGElNSTtwg93ytrFcIqul3oq5tBL15R7IWgsUNIIwNeTHyQ6egiUz0IYgzWqrzmB4DRndL6lu2sz7xrs7biAum9aTzE&__tn__=-R]FB source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:25 pm

I do like that they have an older guy for the lead. Hopefully this one can find someone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:57 pm

I have to say I am disappointed. Another white male model lead. It's apparent they refuse to cast a black bachelor in a country that is predominantly black. I don't see this Lee redo lasting with his F1 either. I wish they had a Bachelorette SA season instead :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to say I am disappointed. Another white male model lead. It's apparent they refuse to cast a black bachelor in a country that is predominantly black. I don't see this Lee redo lasting with his F1 either. I wish they had a Bachelorette SA season instead :/

If they won't cast a black bachelor in SA, it is even less likely they will cast one in the US. no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:11 pm

Thanks to @blueblues who shared https://bachelorarchive.com has Cash Pad uploaded JoJo/Jordan, I joined to see what else they had and they have Bachelor SA Season 1 uploaded, with Bachelor SA Season 2 hopefully coming soon.

Registration was simple.

They have a lot of the Bachelor/ette season's if anyone is interested.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @blueblues who shared https://bachelorarchive.com has Cash Pad uploaded JoJo/Jordan, I joined to see what else they had and they have Bachelor SA Season 1 uploaded, with Bachelor SA Season 2 hopefully coming soon.

Registration was simple.

They have a lot of the Bachelor/ette season's if anyone is interested.

I registered there months ago and watched just about all of the bachelor and bachelorette shows that I hadn't seen . It's great to have them all in one place. Great site.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:18 am

Source

Source

Direct link to Bios for the girls: HERE

Here are the 22 women stepping into The Bachelor mansion

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  X4T3fql

Source

On Thursday, 13 February Marc Buckner's quest to find love begins in the second season of The Bachelor SA.

But Marc won't walk this path alone as 22 women will join him on his journey over the 13-episode series.

READ MORE: SA's new Bachelor Marc Buckner on dating IRL and finding love on TV

Ahead of the season premiere, get to know the contestants competing for his heart and the final rose.

XIA NARAIN (23)

Bachelor SA contestant Xia.

Compassionate Xia (pronounced Zee-yah) is a classic example of "beauty meets brains". The international model from Durban was a Top-16 Miss SA 2019 finalist and holds a bachelor's degree in General and Industrial Psychology from UKZN. She is fun, engaging and incredibly likeable but, astonishingly, she has never been in a serious relationship.

TEGAN EDWARDS (31)

Bachelor SA contestant Tegan.

Energetic and down-to-earth, Tegan is a former professional tennis player who now coaches the game. She started serving up aces on tennis courts in Johannesburg when she was just seven years old. Then, at the age of twelve, her close-knit family moved to Pretoria, where there were more opportunities to develop her game. To destress, Tegan puts on her running shoes and hits the road, and she has come to love the challenges posed by ultra-marathons.

TAMRYN MULLER (30)

Bachelor SA contestant Tamryn.

You don't want to mess with tomboy Tamryn. She's a soldier with a law degree. This no-nonsense, sapiosexual describes herself as fierce, unapologetic, determined and adventurous bundle of joy who lives the better version of herself each day. Sapiosexual means she's attracted to highly intelligent guys and, luckily, Marc fits the bill.

STEFANIE VANGELATOS (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Stefanie.

Grecian beauty Stefanie is a smart, sensitive, romantic soul who is making waves as a social media influencer. She's at her happiest when she's posting pretty pictures on "the 'gram", cooking, or visiting the Mediterranean islands. Strong family values are important to her and she looks up to her parents. That's why she would like a Prince Charming who will remind her of her dad – solid, reliable and ready to protect her. In other words, someone just like Marc!

PARUSHKA MOODLEY (34)

Bachelor SA contestant Parushka.

Originally from Pietermaritzburg, Parushka is pursuing her passion for storytelling in the City of Gold. Before moving to Jozi, she studied Art History and English Literature at Rhodes University. An honours degree in film directing was the next logical step on her creative journey – with a Best Picture Oscar the ultimate goal! She also draws, paints, sings and writes popular romance novels under a pseudonym.

PASHA DOS SANTOS (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Pasha.

They say dynamite comes in small packages, and the pint-sized explosive device in the Bachelor mansion is called Pasha dos Santos. Ravishing looks, abundant curly tresses and a feisty personality add up to a show-stopping presence. Fiercely independent Pasha has a healthy sense of self-worth and is not scared to speak her mind. She is a hard-working classically trained professional dancer, burlesque performer, choreographer and Pilates instructor.

AMOR KRUGER (26) (Eliminated)

Bachelor SA contestant Amor.

Amor is a true romantic, loyal, kind and soft-hearted soul. She is drawn to the beauty in the world and despises vanity and rudeness. Born and bred in Pretoria, Amor holds an LLB degree from Unisa, but her first love has always been dancing. She donned her first pair of ballet shoes when she was six years old, and later landed a gig as a Blue Bulls Babe. Amor has great admiration for her dad, an academic, and wants her future husband to be highly intelligent, gentle and generous.

ANDELINE WIELAND (24)

Bachelor SA contestant Andeline.

Radiant red-head Andeline is a farm girl from Namibia with Afrikaans and German ancestry. She was crowned Miss Teen Namibia in 2012 and was the first princess at the Miss Namibia 2016 pageant. Thereafter, she nabbed the prestigious Miss Continents 2017 title, which shaped her life and allowed her to focus on educating people on health as well as the negative impact of prejudice. This queen of hearts believes marriage to be the pinnacle of human experience. She is ready to tie the knot with someone who is not threatened by her ambition, and who is certainly not boring.

BRIDGET MARSHALL (31)

Bachelor SA contestant Bridget.

Bridget is a big-hearted soul with a big personality, big smile and big dreams. To light up any room is her superpower. Like Marc, she's originally from Durban, but after school, she packed her bags – leaving her chickens, pigs and hamsters behind – and moved to the UK to travel and experience the world. Her parents have been married for 45 years, an example she wishes to replicate. She goes full blast at everything she does and, would like a partner in life (or crime) who is into the great outdoors.

DANIELLA THIBAULT (25)

Bachelor SA contestant Daniella.

If smiles could be measured in megawatts, Daniella would single-handedly put an end to the load shedding crisis.  She has an enviable positive outlook on life, and a beautiful, kind aura. In her mind, there are no problems, because everything is fixable.  Daniella is a successful self-made businesswoman, running her online marketing and e-commerce venture. When she's not giving her all to serve her clients' needs, you will find her volunteering to help the homeless or animals. She needs a partner with a zest for life and clear goals.

GILLIAN SEETSO (26)

Bachelor SA contestant Gillan.

Gillian... with a G! grew up with her mother in Roodepoort as part of a wonderful extended family. Sometimes she may wear her heart on her sleeve, but she also has an exceptional ability to diffuse difficult situations with diplomacy and tact. When it comes to dating, Gillian is extremely picky. Playboys and men who take advantage of her will be dropped like a hot potato.

GRETA SHER (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Greta.

Open-minded, free-spirited party girl Greta was born in Lithuania, and her family is of mixed European heritage. She has been in SA since she was 12 years old and works as a nail technician. To keep fit, she most definitely does not do running or cycling. She prefers twerking!

JESSICA CALDER (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Jessica C.

Jessica C is a patisserie chef and bakery owner who makes her own bespoke and decadent cakes and cookies. When she is not busy baking these to-die-for delights in the kitchen, she is working out in the gym, taking part in challenging obstacle races or simply enjoying time with her friends and family, usually with a glass of chardonnay in hand. She had a happy and memorable childhood, growing up with two brothers, and her parents – her inspiration in love and relationships – they have been married for 33 years. She wants her marriage to be like theirs – and she can't wait to tie the knot!

MARISIA VAN WYK (24)

Bachelor SA contestant Marisia.

Marisia is a speech therapist and audiologist whose job has taught her to adapt to different life situations. Making connections with everyone who enters her life is extremely important to her. Most of her friends are married, and she would not mind having a ring on her finger as well – if it's the right guy, of course.

MICHEALA LIEBENBERG (24) (Eliminated)

Bachelor SA contestant Michaela.

Michaela is a career woman who is super passionate about her work and wants to be a role model, empowering women. She measures success through the achievement of goals and is practical when it comes to romance. She wants to be with a family-oriented man who will support and respect her independence and professional life - someone just like her role model, her dad. Michaela knows how to stay positive in the most difficult situations imaginable.

MULESA LUMINA (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Mulesa.

Elegant, soft-spoken and accomplished mediator Mulesa was born in the United Kingdom to Zambian parents and spent her childhood in Zambia, Australia, Swaziland and South Africa. She obtained an LLB degree from the University of Cape Town and a Master's degree specialising in Human Rights Law from the University of Pretoria. She is passionate about female empowerment and believes actions speak louder than words.

NOLO MOLOI (27)

Bachelor SA contestant Nolo.

Nolo is a bubbly, outgoing and outspoken founder of a social enterprise, freelance radio host and voice-over artist. She studied at the University of Stellenbosch, travelled to Indonesia on her own for 21 days and loves to challenge the status quo.

SILKE GEUGIS (26)

Bachelor SA contestant Silke.

Silke is a vegan activist, as well as a physics and math tutor who was born to a German father and a South African mom. Even though she cares about the planet, she's not your typical tree-hugger. She's a go-getter, who does not beat around the bush. Silke is very close to her brother and is looking for a loyal, trustworthy man who enjoys the outdoors and loves animals as much as she does.

QINISO VAN DAMME (26)

Bachelor SA contestant Qiniso.

Vivacious, confident, kind and free-spirited are just a few words to describe this Capetonian. If you recognise her striking, picture-perfect features and broad smile, it might be from one of several big-brand advertising campaigns that have featured her in print, in retail stores or on television. Qiniso is not your typical model and actress. She's a feminist and UCT Masters Student in Social Anthropology and was named one of Cosmopolitan magazine's next-generation African female leaders!

PAYAL SERBALAK (30)

Bachelor SA contestant Payal.

Payal – fondly known as Pi – is a super-sophisticated Business Development Manager. Everything in her life is pretty much sorted; the only missing element is a man of honour who can join her on her quest to scale ever-greater heights. In Pi's case, this will be no easy task. The confident, goal-driven beauty reached the summit of Kilimanjaro in July 2019. She revels in an active lifestyle and loves to travel.

RIKKI BREST (34)

Bachelor SA contestant Rikki.

Rikki's piercing blue eyes, long raven-black hair and enchanting smile has one instantly mesmerised. Equally head-spinning is her list of accomplishments and impressive CVs. She has co-presented a show with the legendary Top Gear team; played many prestigious DJ gigs; drummed up a storm in popular South African bands; created her own band, chix with stix; had her own radio show and crafted a successful career as a marketing expert and lecturer!

JESSICA ROSS (28)

Bachelor SA contestant Jessica R.

Hard-working Jessica R is an angel-faced fashion designer from Cape Town who has a bodywear brand, Active Spirit. In 2014, she was one of four AFI Joburg Fashion Week winners. She is also a qualified hip hop dancer and enjoys kayaking, hiking and training at the gym. She won't be able to fall for someone who lacks drive and ambition, and her description of her ideal man fits Marc to a T. Her Prince Charming needs to be loyal, honest, love animals and be health-conscious.

The Bachelor SA season 2 airs on M-Net (DStv 101) from Thursday, 13 February at 19:00.

Compiled by Leandra Engelbrecht.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

+9
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach
Idlemess
Bobette