SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

I'm with you @LeapofFaith.  Something is definitely up because Marisia's ig is now private.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed May 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Thanks for your episode summaries, @Sprite.  thumbsup

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 29, 2020 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 am

http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2020/04/breaking-bachelor-sas-marc-buckner.html                                                                                                              
This makes me wonder if Marc has even made the final choice yet.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 21, 2020 1:50 am

just me wrote:http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2020/04/breaking-bachelor-sas-marc-buckner.html                                                                                                              

It could be "live" like the US version. The actual proposal is filmed, but they intersperse that with a live audience and then the contestants come out and talk after the big reveal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 21, 2020 3:06 am

@just me
I’m just wondering what ‘laws ‘ were broken by him going to the shop...what constitutes ‘ non- essential’ items? What are the rules in SA in terms of going out? Are people REALLY on house arrest and can’t get out of their houses??? From my outside POV I’m not understanding the whole incident and it looks like he didn’t either, especially when he talks about being driven around for about an hour - for not apparent reason- an then given a fine before being released. We ALL are very sensitive right now and the climate of fear is REAL. Looks like intimidating tactics to me and unrelated to the Bachelor at all. Or they DO KNOW who he is and wanted to make him an example... very weird story altogether. no idea
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu May 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Astrobach wrote:@just me
I’m just wondering what ‘laws ‘ were broken by him going to the shop...what constitutes ‘ non- essential’ items? What are the rules in SA in terms of going out? Are people REALLY on house arrest and can’t get out of their houses???  From my outside POV I’m not understanding the whole incident and it looks like he didn’t either, especially when he talks about being driven around for about an hour - for not apparent reason-  an then given a fine before being released. We ALL are very sensitive right now and the climate of fear is REAL. Looks like intimidating tactics to me and unrelated to the Bachelor at all. Or they DO KNOW who he is and wanted to make him an example... very weird story altogether. no idea
JMO
I agree with you on it being a very weird story. What I was trying to figure out was -has he made his final choice or is the show waiting till after the lockdown to finish?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
just me wrote:http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2020/04/breaking-bachelor-sas-marc-buckner.html                                                                                                              

It could be "live" like the US version. The actual proposal is filmed, but they intersperse that with a live audience and then the contestants come out and talk after the big reveal.

WTH is that article.  It reads like a creative writing exercise by someone who taught themselves English by watching B-grade detective shows. laugh out loud  

He was loaded into the back of a police van with the police who allegedly drove around with him for an hour and eventually taken to a Cape Town police station where was given a fine of R1 500 and told "this is your lucky day".

It's super confusing but seems to indicate the ATFR has been shot?  Could explain the sudden change in Marisia if she's now met the last of her contractual obligations.

It took place at the now-shuttered Urban Brew Studios in Johannesburg and is supposed to be recorded in May two weeks before the broadcast of the season finale.

Reminds me of how Lesina developed loose lips the minute the Bette NZ ATFR was over - could be a similar situation here.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 22, 2020 7:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

WTH is that article.  It reads like a creative writing exercise by someone who taught themselves English by watching B-grade detective shows. laugh out loud  

He was loaded into the back of a police van with the police who allegedly drove around with him for an hour and eventually taken to a Cape Town police station where was given a fine of R1 500 and told "this is your lucky day".

It's super confusing but seems to indicate the ATFR has been shot?  Could explain the sudden change in Marisia if she's now met the last of her contractual obligations.

It took place at the now-shuttered Urban Brew Studios in Johannesburg and is supposed to be recorded in May two weeks before the broadcast of the season finale.

Reminds me of how Lesina developed loose lips the minute the Bette NZ ATFR was over - could be a similar situation here.

Yes, the finale is next week. They are doing a virtual Women Tell All. It was in the preview this week.

I still think he picks Marisia, but they are downplaying their attraction and creating doubt, which is the edit for most of the F1. The Bachelor himself rejecting the Fantasy Suite, was new for me.

I think he is most attracted to Marisia, but on the other hand is also the most scared of this relationship not working out on the outside.
I think he and Bridget are a match, but he doesn't have the urge to jump her bones, like he does with Marisia.

I also notised Bridget went to Europe for almost a month, and only came back because of COVID, which doesn't look like someone in a new relationship.

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 11 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2020 11:36 am

I agree @Dutchy23. I also thought Bridget was his best match in terms of life styles, age, experience and even family, but you can't force chemistry. Now Marisia also seems to be a fairly good fit in terms of life style, but I don't know if she is in the same stage of life as Marc seems to be, plus, I'm not sure she is as into him as he is into her. I get shades of Brad and Emily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu May 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Read if you want to know the outcome:

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 11 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu May 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Was there anything juicy in the "Pyjama Party" parts? I was going to bother when it seemed like it'd be a live "post show discussion", but it was all pre-filmed and M-net telling us to check out the other parts on their channel/website.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Read if you want to know the outcome:

I'm surprised this video was released since it didn't finish airing yet. I wonder if anyone is in breech of contract because of it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

+9
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach
Idlemess
Bobette