SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:57 am

Is there a link to watch? How is everyone watching?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:24 pm

You can do so on bachelorarchive.com you create an account and VOILÀ!
It is a Pandora’s box  of everything Bachelor and more...I recently have been watching Cash Pad with JoJo and Jordan...
Be warned, it’s highly addictive!!! giggling
Also so useful to snap S/C of past and present shows!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:50 pm

@Astrobach Are you still watching?  I have massively gone off Marc – I feel like he just wants a pretty young thing to bang and is not really looking for love.  He is lusting after Marisia – I think she is either F1 or a shock exit F3, because of the age difference.  Either way, her age will be the stumbling block.  I just don’t know who else he is into.  Jess R, but she is getting a jealous, insecure edit and that kiss at the last rose ceremony  Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 4103285151 .  Pasha, girl needs some serious introspection.  Says no-one talks to her, but then says she wants to be alone  cantstopl

Rikki,  felt so sorry for her when she asked Marc if he was attracted to her and he said yes, you are so mature.  Jerk, in other words you’re a bit too old for me  :angryemotion   Qiniso, can’t work her out but I think she would be great in small doses only.  It is times like these that I really want to be spoiled.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:34 pm

@Agent99 I hear you! laugh out loud I’ll be back in a bit with more comments!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 am

So I finally got around to watching the first episode of this. Mark seems the standard type of bachelor that is typically chosen. He doesn't do it for me, but I love his dog Luna!

Marisia, Qiniso, Jess C and R, Rikki...were the ones that he seemed the most into from their entrance. Also Silke peaked his interest with her entrance and then the drawing she did of his dog Luna. As soon as he saw that, I knew she would get the FIR.

Tamryn the soldier...he seemed interested, but I think it may have been more at her confidence and the combination of professions, rather than a sexual chemistry.

Going by the first episode, they have some very interesting women. I am curious how this will go. I was expecting more than 2 to be eliminated the first night. Thank goodness Amor was one because her expressions were so OTT and I don't think I could take that for a whole season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 pm

I've watched every episode but still couldn't tell you the names of any of the girls.  laugh out loud  I agree @Agent99 he seems to like the youngens.  

My money would probably be on the girl he was kissing on the rooftop when he had to turn his back from the camera to hide his boner.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:48 am

I have finished the second episode. Not a fan of Pasha or her grabbing the very first date from Marisia when she had 4 weeks to use that white rose. They did seem to get on well and he kept going on how all he wanted to do was kiss her, but I think he is just horny and would have said the same no matter who was on the date.

What was up with drama between Bridget and Greta and the whole purple room women. So juvenile.

His SQT with Mulesa was interesting. They had a good conversation and he kept saying that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but I didn't really see the chemistry from either of them.

Silke is also a strange one. She really doesn't act all that interested in him and keeps saying she won't need to change to be with him. There are always changes/compromises that have to be made when you pair up with someone.

I'm watching because there isn't much on, but I'm not really feeling it with him or the women. I hope it picks up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:38 am

Bobette wrote:I've watched every episode but still couldn't tell you the names of any of the girls.  laugh out loud  I agree @Agent99 he seems to like the youngens.  

My money would probably be on the girl he was kissing on the rooftop when he had to turn his back from the camera to hide his boner.  laugh out loud

Same. Her name is Marisia. Honestly Marc seems to be the most natural with her. He really looks like he wants to devour her laugh out loud ..imo Everyone else he seems to be putting on an act with. IMO F1 is Marisia and F2 is Jess R...though I keep going back and forth with those 2 but keep leaning towards Marisia being F1 simply because he probably will pick with his little Marc.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:23 am

Yes that's the one, @LeapofFaith thanks.  laugh out loud  I haven't even watched episode 8 yet but this scene from episode 7 gave it away big time IMO:

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 WMrfAsw

"Our date was really, really passionate, and every time I see you I think about kissing you..."

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 FQzg46o

"... and every time I kiss you my breathing changes a lot... "

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 NJWsf8X

"one more..."

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 8ugnDdL

"... OK so now I'm going to face this way for a second." ( Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698 )

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion  - Page 3 IrbjjpC

Source: Mnet Episode 7

With the others I feel like he enjoys the attention but he's just going through the motions.  Marisia is the girl he wants IMO (though I'm not sure she's entirely into him).

ETA:  Video of their first SD thanks to Mnet:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:36 am

Yep Marisia looks like a shoo-in at this stage.  I'm just not vibing it all.  She looks sweet and acts like a young 24, and he looks and acts much older than 36 and quite frankly I'm not up for a sugar baby scenario in bach world laugh out loud.  Losing interest fast.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:40 am

iCan someone help me out ? When I open the "Bachelor Archive" it takes me to the site , Im logged in and I'm trying to view the Bachelor SA season 2 and when I click on it it's taking me to another screen to Google chrome PDF file converter. Is anyone else having this problem? Did something change with this archive site? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 am

Agent99 wrote:Yep Marisia looks like a shoo-in at this stage.  I'm just not vibing it all.  She looks sweet and acts like a young 24, and he looks and acts much older than 36 and quite frankly I'm not up for a sugar baby scenario in bach world laugh out loud.  Losing interest fast.

He keeps emphasising how much he likes that she comes across as "shy at first but then opens up"  Suspect   

I wouldn't be surprised if he's asked a previous girlfriend to dress up as a school girl at some stage.  laugh out loud

Marisia knows exactly what effect she's having on him and F1 is hers for the taking if she wants it IMO.

@Jolena It's working normally for me - I'm watching episode 8 now.  Try the direct link to ep 8 HERE
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Marc Buckner - Season 2 - SM Media - Discussion

+9
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach
Idlemess
Bobette