SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:50 pm

smg2587 wrote:Kendal deleted this tweet on the Peter scandal. But someone from reddit got a shot of it before that. Here is a picture.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 2 Screen51
I wonder if TBTP stepped in and told her to remove it. She is still under contract from BIP I believe.
It will be interesting to  see how they handle this in the next few weeks.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:50 pm

North wrote:Wonder what story Peter told Hannah? We saw him reference a "break-up" on their hot tub/sauna date.

It will be interesting to watch Hannah's body language and approach with Peter on the ATFR, now that this new information has come to light. Was his story vastly different than what was dropped in today's news cycle? Will Hannah still feel guilty about "breaking his heart" or just be done with him?

I can not wait for the ATFR episodes!!

On a positive note, Hannah will not get raked over the coals for not picking a “good guy” like Peter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:52 pm

I know threads will be locked once the episode begins but will anyone be monitoring SM during that timer later posting? Please!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Also very interesting that their timing when both guys can’t go public to share their side of the story because of their contracts...

Well done, girls. Great move.... Smiley from Millan.Net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm

^^^ guy was there few days.. ridiculous

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm

@HEA Well Calee didn’t know Peter was for sure on the show until he started filming so he would’ve been under contract the whole time. Is she just supposed to not say anything? Or wait until he’s allowed to speak and further his chances at getting Bachelor? I still think Haley should never have gone along with Jed’s career scheme but a) at least she admits that was a dumb decision now and b) that story was coming out with or without her so either way he looks bad.

Sorry this came across more aggressive than I intended! As always I will respect your opinion I’m just sharing my take.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm

man it is so hard keeping up with everything! i dont know how you guys do it!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm

what is her goal to do it now? Why public? Does she/they feel better now? They just waited when SM was 1. Most interested 2. Most invested with the guys 3. Most rating

Guys were looking for fame and glory without them? Big freaking deal! All the contestants do. Being naive and stupid are not excuses. Millions of people, men and women, are lied and cheated. Been there done that and I survived. Did I go public? Nooooo I swallowed my anger, learned my lesson and moved on. So please, give me a break to feel like they are heroines and martyrs

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 pm

blueblues wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Kendal deleted this tweet on the Peter scandal. But someone from reddit got a shot of it before that. Here is a picture.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 2 Screen51
I wonder if TBTP stepped in and told her to remove it. She is still under contract from BIP I believe.
It will be interesting to  see how they handle this in the next few weeks.
JMO

Wow! Great catch. This puts a whole different spin on it. Kendall is savage!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:37 pm

IMO, these women have the right to come out with this info whenever they want. They don't owe it to Jed or Peter to keep it quiet. It's the guys who chose to go on a network show when they have to know some things will catch up with them. I'm finding it hard to feel sympathy for them. JMO

I never really liked Jed but this puts a whole new spin on Peter "the nice guy", doesn't it?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 pm

I have no sympathy for these men. The women are just talking but they shouldn’t be made out as the bad guys when the guys are scumbags.

So sad to see that women get blamed for the men just because other women like the men. Terrible.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye