SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 pm

suzq wrote:Because 3 will appear on the finale.
Its this but they are clearly wrong. All 3 men appeared in Rachel's finale as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Appeared in the finale episode, but Eric got eliminated at the beginning.
I do wonder if CH brings out another rose and Peter actually participates in the finale. MTP and LCD?

Otherwise, this is crap...
"For the First Time in Bachelorette History, Three Men Will Move on to the Finale"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:30 pm

IrelandRose wrote:True!

The IG spoiler account, who I think talks to people close to Peter, "RS knows nothing" was the quote regarding the end.

Maybe this?

That same spoiler account said Peter was 100% eliminated during the ceremony at F3.  Also the preview shows Hannah saying “that’s why you don’t date two men at once.”

Clearly RS knows something.

I think Peter’s friends were referring to the bad stuff RS was alluding to about Peter i.e. the ex gf.

Plus she looked completely over him and ready to send him home after their FD. I can’t imagine her introducing him to her parents. Waste of time. JMO

Peter eliminated in the finale = participated in finale.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
mbl wrote:So Jed, Peter and Tyler move on to the finale.   Does that mean 3 MTPs and 3LCDs?
I really doubt it.. she only had 2roses before crazy Luke showed up! JMO
]

@Hotmomma she also made that comment about not being supposed to date 2 guys.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Something doesn’t make sense. How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him? Before getting engaged, most couples have sex. Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged. By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed. Why tune into the finale then? It just seems like an odd strategy.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:15 pm

mbl wrote:Something doesn’t make sense.  How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him?  Before getting engaged, most couples have sex.  Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged.  By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed.  Why tune into the finale then?   It just seems like an odd strategy.  

I think they expect viewers to think this is a race between Peter and Jed not Ty and Jed. It’s not working despite the passion edit for Peter because she just doesn’t seem that into it. But I think we’re supposed to believe she’s super into Peter and Tyler is the one going home. That’s how it was edited. We’re supposed to be rooting for Peter. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:Something doesn’t make sense.  How could the average unspoiled viewer ever think there’s any way Hannah might choose Tyler as her F1 (and that Tyler would be willing to propose) after she said she didn’t want to have sex with him?  Before getting engaged, most couples have sex.  Most couples who have gotten engaged on the Bachelorette had sex prior to getting engaged.  By showing this conversation to viewers most unspoiled viewers know that she will choose Jed.  Why tune into the finale then?   It just seems like an odd strategy.  

I think they expect viewers to think this is a race between Peter and Jed not Ty and Jed. It’s not working despite the passion edit for Peter because she just doesn’t seem that into it. But I think we’re supposed to believe she’s super into Peter and Tyler is the one going home. That’s how it was edited. We’re supposed to be rooting for Peter. JMO

But if the spoilers are correct and Peter goes home first at F3, then you’re down to 2 guys, one of whom she didn’t want to have sex with. Why would a viewer ever think she’d pick him as her F1?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 pm

mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

But if the spoilers are correct and Peter goes home first at F3, then you’re down to 2 guys, one of whom she didn’t want to have sex with.  Why would a viewer ever think she’d pick him as her F1?

Doesn’t matter when Peter leaves. They saved his elimination for the finale for this reason. By the time he leaves, viewers will already be watching the finale and unlikely to turn it off. They just need enough suspense to get viewers to tune in. JMO. The second half will be the blow up with Jed, which will be teased; they will edit him as the wrong choice during the finale.. They really don’t need a close race between F1 and F2 for drama sake.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:27 pm

My unspoiled friend who just watches the show thinks she is sending Jed home next because of their fight! And thinks she is picking Tyler! Because the morning after ( she thinks they had sex) and her gushing about Tyler! She doesn’t do twitter or IG or watches any ET.insider etc! So she will be totally surprised! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Every single person I know that watches thinks it’s Jed and Peter as top 2. They’ve all said since she didn’t sleep with Tyler but slept with Jed and Peter, Tyler’s the obvious elimination.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Every single person I know that watches thinks it’s Jed and Peter as top 2.  They’ve all said since she didn’t sleep with Tyler but slept with Jed and Peter, Tyler’s the obvious elimination.

I'm not gonna bet that she didn't have sex with Tyler just because she wanted the world to think she didn't so they wouldn't know/think she had sex with all 3 of them. Which if she did, it's her right and more power to her...It had been a LONG 9 weeks. Girl gotta recharge. laugh out loud.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Every single person I know that watches thinks it’s Jed and Peter as top 2.  They’ve all said since she didn’t sleep with Tyler but slept with Jed and Peter, Tyler’s the obvious elimination.

I'm not gonna bet that she didn't have sex with Tyler just because she wanted the world to think she didn't so they wouldn't know/think she had sex with all 3 of them. Which if she did, it's her right and more power to her...It had been a LONG 9 weeks. Girl gotta recharge. laugh out loud.

I honestly don’t think she did. I think she was planning on eliminating him next ceremony and that’s why she didn’t want to sleep with him. Didn’t want to get more attached to him. He also got a crappy date compared to the others. Peter was going to be her F2 before FS. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121