SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:52 am

TrishB wrote:Thank you guys for all the links and info, so much work and you are great!
The more I see, and read, the more I am feeling that the ending has to do with Victoria F.
Firstly, that interview with Glamour magazine, Peter mentions her in such a positive & happy way.  Then on Rachel and Becca’s podcast  (great pairing with those two, I might add!) he mentions how he met and old girlfriend he had not seen in years, and that was the date with Victoria F where he ends things up, but later on gives her a chance to come back.
And lastly, the GMA interview where they show Charlize T (beauty!!) and before her pic is Victoria’s pic, Peter smiles so big and says she is a sweetheart, funny and adds “you people are going to fall in love with her” - which sounds unusual for a guy to say after knowing her past and all the men she had been with that were married.
I don’t know... Victoria F was still in Australia when the supposed FRC was going to happen, what if she pulled something on everyone? ie: tells them she will show up, or tells them she needs to talk to Peter, or that she will do something drastic unless she speaks to him? I do not know, but I have a feeling that I can’t shake about it.  In spite of RS saying that it has nothing to do with Victoria F.
Maybe it may make Peter realize that his feelings for her are stronger than with the other two? Specially when he says during the game Rachel & Becca played with him, when they play the word “rose” - Peter says he can’t say anything because it would have to do with one of the girls that could have made it to the final 2? Or something like that....
anyway, these are my thought!
That SC of Peter hugging a girl with a shinny dress, I think is with Victoria F, possibly after he lets her go at the Top 3 RC... Victoria F was wearing a dress like that, full of sparkles for that night, I saw it on a slow mo video of the Australia leg of the show... you see her almost running away fast with a dress just like that. This is what I thought anyway...
I just want to FF the show to the last day! Seriously! Or for someone to slip up!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:25 pm

atem wrote:snipped

Another to add is that Madi's Dad follows that SeedtoMountain or something like that.  It's an organization that Peter's close friend runs.  I could see why Madi follows it, but why would her Dad?  Just something to note.

snipped

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:23 am

Re Madi

riddlexo3 wrote:Her mom also liked a pic of peter at the tcas and the deleted scene video of peters parents at the mansion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:25 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/madiprew
Something I’ve noticed about Madison’s twitter, is she’s liked a lot of pictures of Peter that show she’s at least looking at what he’s doing. Like of the ones of him at jimmy kimmel, Peter at tcas.

Paging @Bobette. Smiley I'm sure you'll add this to your list. Smiley

Noted. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Not sure if this is a big deal but Hannah Ann’s sister, Haley, unfollowed Peter on IG.

For me, I think he is with Madi but how they ended up together is the big mystery. I really like Madi; I liked when she told Peter to follow his heart on their date. Although she hopes it is her, he should follow his heart. It just struck me as mature comment to say.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:06 am

what is Madi's mom and dads IG names? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:06 am

Jolena wrote:
what is Madi's mom and dads  IG names? TIA

His is coachprew. Her mom's is private. I don't recall it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:49 pm

Her mom’s is tonyaprew and dad’s is coachprew @jolena

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:44 pm

Thanks @heart . Wow her mother looks young enough to be her sister. They have 3 gorgeous girls. Is Madi the youngest? Anyone know. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:So Peter is already bringing Madison gifts? Interesting.

Here comes champagne gate!

And, he called her Madi Rose...

How many people use a person's middle name that quickly especially in this environment.  I'd say he was taken with her immediately.

Wasn’t there a recent interview with the word “rose” and Peter said he just about gave something away... or something like that? Someone posted at the time Madison’s middle name is Rose.

Now we know Peter is very well aware of her middle name - is it a thing with them perhaps?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am

Amberly wrote:I watched Episode 2 again and I noticed that when Peter gave Maddi-Rose the photo -
they once again always seem to do the "lean in - touch foreheads - kiss - and then she
rubs her nose with his" routine.  They did it on the first 1-on-1 as well, only this time
Peter let out a quick almost purring sound.  His entire body language around her - to
me - seems so relaxed and almost giddy-like!

I think he is very much into her, but as she stated earlier- she takes things slow and
is a bit cautious, so perhaps she is holding back a bit  - at least this early on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm

atem wrote:I read that Peter is doing a mission trip to Uganda?  Just another clue about Madi being possible F1.  Madi said that is what she wants to do in life.

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Madi also met Peter's friend that is involved with the charity that is doing the mission trip on her date with Peter's family.  She also follows their IG page.

Madi's Dad follows it as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:Madi wearing red/hot pink again!  At least she makes it easy to figure out she can't be the silver sparkling top dress we are trying to figure out!  LOL

I remember Peter saying in an interview that his fave colour was red ;) He has also said that the word Rose will give away the end, then next minute/ep he is calling Madi - Madi Rose. The only thing that keeps me wondering about HA is that he said he knew his F1 from when they stepped out of the limo, and well HA was the only one out of the F2 that stepped out of a limo, oh and she also received FIR (which usually means she's not F1 but Madi recevied the 1st 1on1 so....) All this could mean nothing but at this stage I am grasping at everything Hugesmile

jmo

ETA I would actually love for the bachelor to finally pick the FIR as F1 and break that bad omen....

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jolena
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum