SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Previous threads here

We're going to start all over in a new thread. Please read the rules. Going forward posts not following FAN forum rules will be deleted. The topic is Hannah and Tyler.

GuardianAngel wrote:Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants at the request of fans. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content at all.

Anything negative posted in a Fan Forum will be deleted without warning or explanation. Warnings, and bans may apply.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic such as other contestants or couples, will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title or other contestants from any forum.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to bring over a post to discuss in the General Discussion thread, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in a Fan Forum.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2805-fan-forum-rules

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Thank you so much, @GuardianAngel !

*starts Decorating Hannah AND Tyler Fan Forum Thread with Tannah is Endgame TinFoil*

:sprinklehearts

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:31 am

In the interview that Hannah did with Nick she used the words thru love serve one another (I swear that is what I heard her say) that it also what Tyler has written on his twitter. Things that make you scratch scratch

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:03 am

nannymargie wrote:In the interview that Hannah did with Nick she used the words thru love serve one another (I swear that is what I heard her say) that it also what Tyler has written on his twitter.  Things that make you scratch scratch

*highfives* thought of that, too, Nannymargie!

And what great timing, too that you've brought up Nick. How many times was Hannah with Nick in Vialfiles? Not sure. Then we wondered how on earth Nick wound up with Tyler in NYC. Nick had an IG post with Tyler on July 10 that brought Tannah fans into a frenzy with Hannah commenting on Nick's post. Tyler commenting on Nick's post. As if NOT talking to each other. Quite funny really. giggling

Nick downplaying Tyler on his last podcast even when he did see Tyler again last Wednesday with the ABC Food Tour run. Like a typical F1 editing. "hiding" the F1 hehehe Imho, Nick so knows the ending.

Then 10 days after the fact, Hannah likes Nick's IG post. Hmmm...

For the past months since post fliming ended, i have yet to see Tannah acting like they've broken each others hearts. If THIS Greek God Tyler friendzoned me and broke my heart, i would definitely not like any posts, photos of him in anyway. And i'm sure, my immediate family would not, too. The support of both sides for Tannah is too overwhelming to ignore.  

ETA:

SM was one of the vital factors when i sleuthed the first time Nick was F2 How i/we figured out How the other as F1. Used to Dislike Nick then but now not anymore  Hugesmile

Past seasons often alleged F2 family/friends were not as supportive towards the Lead. It somehow supports the Theory who the Lead chooses in the End. I always say,

“The Abundance of the Heart the mouth speaketh”

If the F1/F2’s ending shows what they and their Families FEEL for the Lead. One cannot hide either Love or Hurt for the Lead in this case Hannah.

IMTOA

Last edited by Cari on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 am

@cari first thank you for acting as our positive vibe gatekeeper in this thread...!  :yes:

Snipped :
For the past months since post fliming ended, i have yet to see Tannah acting like they've broken each others hearts. If THIS Greek God Tyler friendzoned me and broke my heart, i would definitely not like any posts, photos of him in anyway. And i'm sure, my immediate family would not, too. The support of both sides for Tannah is too overwhelming to ignore.  

I also have been scratching my head as to what visible signs of broken hearts were apparent in either Tyler or Hannah’s behavior or even S /M . I’ve watched carefully since their arrival and Tyler didn’t look heartbroken, ( I remember well how Jason’s eyes were telling the story when he came back and surprised his mom on Mother’s Day, while Blake was hiding for a longer time to be visible)
When I hear people talk about the ‘ vibe’ that Hannah was not looking so happy, I’m trying to put myself in her shoes...less than a week before NYC media tour she had been confronted with Luke’s erratic and controlling behavior, had to say goodbye to one or two men with which she had developed true feelings for, had to nonetheless quickly move past that to step in the future fiancée role and introduce her two final men to her family, be most likely given some unexpected warning and disturbing news by her brother Patrick on Jed, which echoed some of his own family hesitancy and lack of support, and with this heavy load of information and her own inner dilemma between her heart, intuition and gut feelings, had to choose her possible life partner. It’s safe to say that she barely had time to process everything before landing in the US, despite the strong support of Tyler by her side. I believe all those made her journey way more challenging and even if many of these challenges are due to her age or lack of experience, she was also majorly played by MANY MEN including producers. Which is also something that probably hit her slowly and progressively as she watched back and witness what was really taking place behind her back. Tyler remained steadfast in his support of her, at all point both on aS/ M and I believe in person whenever they did see each other in NYC or wherever. FaceTime was a way to stay connected I’m sure and it’s something that we can’t sleuth but I have seen some indication with the time each stays up for the other to reach that conclusion.
The times when we saw Tyler avoid being seen at all or happy on camera is exactly when the JedGate thing exploded. I’m sure it was a BIG blow for them both as they were not informed of that story much before it was public.
For him as a friend of Jed and also as Hannah’s main source of comfort, this must have weighed heavily on them but in the end made them stronger as a team. We noticed thereafter their SM presence be really more open, almost as a defiance to TPTB ...so much so that they must have been told to bring it down a notch.
That’s another reason why I personally do not see how Tyler, knowing what he now knows and discovering the various layers of manipulation that Hannah and himself went through, would want to go and play nice and subscribe to be the Bachelor. He is a trail blazer and independent thinker, and as such, I am confident that Hannah’s wishes to keep her season still under wraps, despite the most scandals and spoiled seasons ever, I think, are concerns that Tyler helped masterminding with strategies to diffuse, confuse and keep doubts present for most viewers.
This is the home stretch and I’m eager to get to the Fireworks part that we’ve been craving. I know I’ll raise my glass to their love and wish only the best for them.
And I don’t care if I’m not right ...it’s the best scenario to believe and the one I choose.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:15 am

My friend, @Astrobach !

What else can i add to your post? i'm a talker but not as eloquent as you! Aside from all that you've mentioned. We're trusting our gut in what we're seeing with Tannah. We've been in this forum for a long time. 98% of my picker is always right. I don't mind being wrong with Tyler as Hannah's Final rose this Season. It's a first for a veryyyyy long time. I would rather defy RS Spoilers because it does NOT match with what i've seen and with what we've Hugesmile sleuthed. I would rather enjoy Tannah and airquote "Love Story". So I would have no regrets at the AFTR. I do not wish to regret and miss the opportunity to enjoy them by succumbing to RS influenced doubts. IMTOA TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** 2498057887

Our Tinfoiled Tannah Ship is spacious! Come and join us! cheerleader

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:34 am

^^^ Ditto ! And wouldn’t be a cool bonus to have RS fall from his high throne...! 😂
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:10 am

Big Bonus and only a couple of weeks to see it done

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:12 am

I am also still on the Tannah ship. I can't be imagining things when I see the real emotional connection and chemistry between the two of them and compare them to the other two.

My tinfoil theory. After the original spoiler came out and everyone started fangirling over Tanner as F1, it became too obvious. They had to throw out some Remember how TPTB said they were going to do SHV differently this year? Well, instead of SHV they encouraged Tyler to hang out in NYC while the season aired. And connect with Hannah virtually. What a great way to confuse fans and make them think that Tannah is not happening because they are on two different coasts. Once the ATFR happens, he then goes to LA to be with her. Lots of modeling and opportunities there, especially as a couple!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:31 am

@rosepetals Whether or not it was caught I do think they saw each other as well connected virtually. I’m curious to see how they were able to see each other without being detected . They both prominently use the ✌🏻Sign , they both like the same kind of ice cream and love to dance . Etc
In their last date she called Ty’s brothers “her people “. She said Ty was different than all the other relationships . No one ever respected her as much as Ty did . It’s mentioned why the other guys are ok with Jed and only Tyler has stopped his interaction . Maybe it’s because Jed didn’t factor in to the end result of Hannah’s journey in that she didn’t pick him . If Jed had fooled Hannah and got picked and all this scandal came to light, I think the guys would have been angry with him . Now they’re all cool because maybe Jed wasn’t the one who was F1.
Coming back to the states, Hannah will now have a bone to pick with Jed .
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:42 am

I'm hoping for that loop de loop at the end as CH says. and if Hannah and Tyler are together IMO it will be at ATFR. I watched a few of her post interviews  and I conclude that she's some hell of an actress or she's single because she's not giving anything away.  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen