SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:47 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Amethyst

If what RS has said is true, there is a whole lot left out of the story we were shown.

Evidently he was flirting/hanging out with Tayshia at Stagecoach along with hooking up with Kristina and Caelynn on subsequent nights.  (RS said Caelynn was first then Kristina but they said it was the other way on the show). He was also talking with Hannah G between Stagecoach and going to paradise. They even arranged for him to visit her for a weekend 2 weeks before filming started for paradise. That would tie in to the date in the text that Caelynn asked about Hannah and why Hannah was happy to see him. It is not known whether there was a hook up with Hannah though. Evidently Blake denied that when that came out during filming (have a feeling we won't see this). So many fans have been shipping the Blake/Hannah G pairing that they could be the stars of the show if they were together.

RS seems to think Tayshia knew nothing about any of this but that Kristina and Caelynn had found out about the other. He also believes that Hannah knew about all of it.

And, since all this came out, RS has been receiving info from others in BN about hook ups they have had with Blake in the past year.  You said with "Kid in a candy store".

Oh, there's no doubt that Blake is a horndog. I'm just not buying Caelynn's narrative of being the wronged woman. IMO the texts show that she saw it for what it was -- a casual hookup. Now as for what went on with Kristina, IDK. She may have a valid complaint.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

RIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:00 pm

@Amethyst

I agree.

I only know Caelynn from what I've read about her so I went into this with an open mind. IMO what I've read is true. She is a manipulator and lies.

I just don't like either one of them and what is funny is that I never really liked Kristina. I am actually coming around to her if she ends up doing what is rumored on BIP.

I read on reddit that Rachel/Ali did a podcast on the episodes before the texts came out. They were saying Rachel was not so nice about Caelynn. IMO that tells me that Kristina has shared with her friends what has gone down and it might not have been totally about Blake...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
IIRC Kristina grew up in Russia, dad not in picture, mom basically abandoned the kids.  K was eating mom's lipstick at one point due to hunger. She and her sis were placed in a Russian orphanage.  At 16, I think she was adopted by an American couple who live in KY and I believe have been good to her.  However, I would not call her dumb.  Not surprisingly, it is taking more than the time with the American folks to overcome the childhood she had.  Self worth and self love are works in progress for her I think.  I root for her every time.  She's a hero to me for just showing up to life each day.

Love your compassion, pav PINKHEART Hope Kristina finds good love some day.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:33 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Amethyst

I agree.  

I only know Caelynn from what I've read about her so I went into this with an open mind.  IMO what I've read is true.  She is a manipulator and lies.

I just don't like either one of them and what is funny is that I never really liked Kristina.  I am actually coming around to her if she ends up doing what is rumored on BIP.

I read on reddit that Rachel/Ali did a podcast on the episodes before the texts came out.  They were saying Rachel was not so nice about Caelynn.  IMO that tells me that Kristina has shared with her friends what has gone down and it might not have been totally about Blake...

I go back and forth on Kristina, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt given her rather horrific childhood. I think she just has a bad picker, and tends to gravitate towards the players because something deep inside of her feels that she doesn't deserve any better than that. I certainly get the appeal of the "bad boys." Usually they are hot, charming, and charismatic. It's like going for a ride in a Ferrari, it might be fun for a short period of time, but it isn't going to go the distance.

I really liked Kristina's frank conversation with Blake. I genuinely think that she is trying to learn and grow from past mistakes. I think that she has a lot to offer the right guy, and that she just needs to get to a place where she can fully appreciate someone who will be good to her. And it won't be one of the high flying players like Dean or Blake.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Why did Blake not bring up the texts on the show
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:I really liked Kristina's frank conversation with Blake. I genuinely think that she is trying to learn and grow from past mistakes. I think that she has a lot to offer the right guy, and that she just needs to get to a place where she can fully appreciate someone who will be good to her. And it won't be one of the high flying players like Dean or Blake.

Yep. That impressed me about her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 pm

@timfan IMO, he was in his ITMs saying this is going to destroy my reputation. I think he was blindsided and could not figure out how it would play. He did not have his phone with him. I think he was just trying to sort through it.

Let me say, Blake was not at his best.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Regarding Kristina, I know that people who were abandoned by parents often try to "fix the past" by gravitating towards people who are not emotionally available. This can be partly because it feels familiar and normal, and partly because if the emotionally unavailable person DOES somehow respond it is a type of vindication. It makes the person feel that they do have worth after all. The problem is that it usually doesn't work and it is seeking external validation for worth. To some extent, most people with available parents growing up do have that space filled and they don't likely need the external validation for self esteem.  A good therapist can address this and really help heal the person, to integrate the shattered sense of self, and help the person make good choices. This is nothing but my opinion but I sense that Kristina is trying to gravitate towards Blake (and Dean in the past) when they don't treat her respectfully for that very reason. Kristina taking Blake on the date to confront him was confusing to me. I'm not sure what she was after except that I think she wanted Blake to say that he does want her after all. It's sad. Until the emptiness is addressed in Kristina, and maybe he is doing that now, I don't see her as being in a successful relationship. She seems like an incredible person who deserve the world, and I wish her great success in life. Again just my opinion and maybe off topic.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 pm

The other thing is that he might not have known exactly what Caelynn was telling people. He may have had an idea though that it would destroy his reputation but didn't know how to actually handle it. I also think he was confused. She really did not explain herself to him very well at all. Didn't she start yelling and crying right away?

The whole thing was messy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm

@sparkler thanks for this insight. I am trying to remember the saying to be kind because everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about. Some days I do better than others. Your post is lovely.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 pm

@pavalygurl Thanks. We have adopted family member so I am familiar with this situation.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Ratings:

Bachelor in Paradise drew a 1.0 in the 18-49 demographic and 3.57 million viewers. That's slightly below last season's Tuesday premiere (1.1, 3.8 million) but well above the comedy reruns ABC has been airing from 8 to 10 p.m. in the summer.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agt-bring-funny-tv-ratings-tuesday-aug-6-2019-1229923
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat