SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 pm

My co-worker is watching this and thinks that Blake is weird in how he talks. He says it is creeping him out listening to Blake talk to Hannah.

I think the problem is Hannah. She is just indecisive and doesn't want to hurt people's feelings and is listening to producers. I feel bad for Dylan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:00 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:So much Jordan only because he doesn't last long!

Mike just doesn't appeal to me at all.

I truly don't get the appeal of Mike either. scratch
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:27 am

Stacia620 wrote:

Me Three ! He seems like a nice guy but I think there are much more handsome MOC that they can find to be TB. Tyler's friend Matt comes to mind. jmo IMHO if Mike dosen't get a SM boost from BIP they will go with Peter for the next lead.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 am

The biggest one I don’t get the attraction for is Blake. I don’t see what all these young women saw in him. Hannah G went down a big step in my eyes for going for him and rubbing it in Dylan's face. Dylan seems like a sweet guy but so so young. I’m definitely having trouble seeing them work out judging by her lack of attention with Dylan. no idea

I’m more intrigued by Katie and Chris B. They seem good together yet we haven’t seen a bit of it. I think it’s too bad that Derek is just the placeholder until Demi's gf comes. He’s one of the few guys I like.

I really like Mike but not sure where they’re going with the editing. I do think he’s probably the most attractive guy there but don’t see anything with Caelynn. I really think this is just to help his chance of being TB so I’m all for whatever works. BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 am

Can someone help me out. I watched the first episode and didn't save the link. I want to watch episode 2 , anyone have the link to it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:44 am

Jolena wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

Me Three ! He seems like a nice guy but I think there are much more handsome MOC that they can find to be TB. Tyler's friend Matt comes to mind. jmo IMHO if Mike dosen't get a SM boost from BIP they will go with Peter for the next lead.

Even if he does get a boost, I still think they should go with Peter. I think Peter would make a better Bachelor. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:05 am

Katie and chris are super cute!!!

Love mike!! For people concerned about bach and followers: keep in mind that the 5 people in the running for Ette were Hannah G, Caelynn, Demi, Hannah B and Tayshia and HB was 4th in followers ...sure now she has over 2 mil but she wasnt the frontrunner in followers when she was picked so i have hope for mike
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:34 am

I enjoy Jordan, and am glad to see him back. I like how he quickly sussed out the situation with Blake and gave Blake a talking-to. Jordan got the job done with Blake without undue drama and actually seemed to get through to him. I thought that Nicole was a reasonable choice for a date for him, but her lack of interest in him was apparent.

I don't blame Hannah for exploring her options with the two men, but just question her judgment about pursuing Blake given his track record. I don't find Blake's interest in Hannah to be particularly believable. If he came to Paradise for Hannah, then why did he use his date card with Tayshia? LOL at the women's comments about him, and hopefully he takes this as his wake-up call.

Demi continues to make good observations and give good advice to the other cast members. I loved Chris with Katie and like others, wish we had seen some of their prior conversations. I was rather underwhelmed by Mike's date with Caelynn, but at least she was showing some interest in him. As for Cam, he is delusional with respect to Caelynn, but I understand his sense of longing for one of the "cool girls." He reminds me of Evan Bass a little bit -- a decent but decidedly quirky guy. I think Cam could find love if, like Evan, he sets his sights on one of the women who has been overlooked.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:30 am

Chris & Katie blow all the other couples out of the water.
Such a sweet moment with so much CHEMISTRY.  beatingheart I can’t wait to see more of them!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:22 am

albean99 wrote:The biggest one I don’t get the attraction for is Blake. I don’t see what all these young women saw in him. Hannah G went down a big step in my eyes for going for him and rubbing it in Dylan's face. Dylan seems like a sweet guy but so so young. I’m definitely having trouble seeing them work out judging by her lack of attention with Dylan. no idea

I’m more intrigued by Katie and Chris B. They seem good together yet we haven’t seen a bit of it. I think it’s too bad that Derek is just the placeholder until Demi's gf comes. He’s one of the few guys I like.

I really like Mike but not sure where they’re going with the editing. I do think he’s probably the most attractive guy there but don’t see anything with Caelynn. I really think this is just to help his chance of being TB so I’m all for whatever works. BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633

@albean99
I really agree with everything you’ve said but especially the part about Blake. I am absolutely mystified, stumped really. There is just nothing about Blake that is handsome or, charismatic or sexy to me. He’s just a big doofus dude with a horrendous reputation. He’s an obnoxious high school jock type not, a ladies man. I don’t think we can take a leap and say he’s great in the BR because he’s too selfish and he really just seems to be about notches on his belt and those are not the characteristics of a great lover.

What’s so interesting to me is these girls. I’m a little impressed with Tayshia and I see a lot of growth in Christina. I wish I could personally find someone for Bibiana because it breaks my heart that she hasn’t found her match yet. I’m ready to pay money to keep Analiese off my screen forever. Can’t stand her busybody self. Caelynn needs to see The Wizard about a brain. Katie made my night. Her dumping of Wills is classic. rofl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:25 am

IMO Blake was swayed by all the shippers thinking he and Hannah G would be the perfect couple. Also IMO he wants to be the IT guy of the franchise and what better way to do that than to be half of a power couple.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of Hannah G either. I really haven't seen any of her personality (didn't watch Colton's season) so she is just sort of blah to me. IMO she just stood there like a wet noodle when blockhead and Dylan were getting in to it.

What also has stood out to me is that even though Blake is one of the older guys, he is one of the least mature there. Chris and Clay are definitely showing their maturity in how they are handling situations. Clay with Annaliese and Chris with comforting Katie.

Chris and Katie's edit is totally reminding me of Astrid and Kevin. They both have said they connected on day 2 with some long conversations but we didn't see them until the Colton/Tia drama was winding down. Apparently Chris and Katie are the same way. Lots of conversations early that we won't see. We probably only saw that conversation because of the Wills conversation she had. It is also a set up for why she gives her rose to Chris.

I semi like Clay and Nicole together and if they don't end up together, I don't have a problem with them not getting engaged if one of them isn't feeling it... which I think Nicole will be the one to not commit. She is enjoying the opportunity to getting to know multiple people which is the premise of the show! Of course, I'm waiting to see how Clay reacts when Angela shows up.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Katie and chris are super cute!!!

Love mike!! For people concerned about bach and followers: keep in mind that the 5 people in the running for Ette were Hannah G, Caelynn, Demi, Hannah B and Tayshia and HB was 4th in followers ...sure now she has over 2 mil but she wasnt the frontrunner in followers when she was picked so i have hope for mike

@Bachhh022
I’ve been on the fence about Mike but, I’m firmly in his camp now, too. The difference is stark against the backdrop of other men. Peter really is Ben 2.0. I will watch if I don’t fall asleep. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat