SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:05 am

I read that Connor and Whitney were not even on the beach at the same time.

From what I read in RS's spoilers, they met at the wedding and had a connection that they wanted to explore when she came on the show. But it was nearing the end and she hadn't showed up so he left (after Dean came back for Caelynn while she was on a date wtih Connor). Whitney was brought on to the beach and he wasn't there. So to the credit of TPTB, they sent her to his hotel room and they were able to spend time together in Mexico anyways.

So I actually wonder how much of their story that we will even see.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:55 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I read that Connor and Whitney were not even on the beach at the same time.  

From what I read in RS's spoilers, they met at the wedding and had a connection that they wanted to explore when she came on the show. But it was nearing the end and she hadn't showed up so he left (after Dean came back for Caelynn while she was on a date wtih Connor).  Whitney was brought on to the beach and he wasn't there.  So to the credit of TPTB, they sent her to his hotel room and they were able to spend time together in Mexico anyways.

So I actually wonder how much of their story that we will even see.
Add to that that Caelynn and Connor had shown interest in each other before filming, but when they met, both had already fallen for someone else.

With all the twists and near misses it sounds like a classic rom com, and I’d be surprised if TPTB missed the opportunity to play it up to the max, ending with a teary reunion in the hot seat.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 am

TPTB really need to start promoting those couples that didn't get engaged in the finale. Just last season has 2 of the best couples that show has to offer. Both couples broke up on the show but are now serious about the relationship and have talked engagement/marriage.

Then look at Raven/Adam. Also, not engaged on the show but did it their way. Add in the fact that for them there is a lot of real life things that had to be worked out... religion in their case. Kudos for them for this.

Let the couples leave as a couple without the pressure of an engagement. If they do get engaged at a later time, let them have the Neil Lane ring if that is what they want. *cough*Ashley/Jared*cough*

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 am

Sprite wrote:@Crazylady29

Demi with her girlfriend
Chris with Katie
Dylan and Hannah

ugh not sure how I feel about Hannah and Dylan. just caught up on episode 2 and I can't believe he would take her back after hooking up with Blake.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 am

blueblues wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Crazylady29

Demi with her girlfriend
Chris with Katie
Dylan and Hannah
Those are the engaged couples, but there are indications that several other couples are still together:

Connor S and Whitney Fransway
Tayshia and JPJ
Caelynn and Dean

Rachel said that Whitney is one bachelor nation friend who will be invited to her wedding. I wonder if Connor will be her plus one?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Of course, that's why he was brought on BIP. laugh out loud He IMHO has no intention of getting serious.

Who's Caitlyn?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Oddest couple in BIP Tayshia and JPJ
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1710264613
Aren’t there signs they are still together even though they didn’t leave together?  Or am i misremembering

Yes, it was around late July, I think around July 26 that someone on reddit posted texts from their friend who said said that Tayshia was in DC, of course Tayshia has family in the DC/Maryland area, particularly her sister who graduated from the Naval Academy.

In that same post, someone sleuthed that one of JPJ's sisters Lili (I think) followed Tayshia and Tayshia's sister (Dom), and that Dom followed JPJ and Lili, and that the respective siblings started following each other 5 to 6 days ago.

After a few days where it seemed like other spoiler accounts were picking it up, Jili unfollowed Tayshia and Dom, and Dom unfollowed Jili and put her account on private ...she still followed JPJ though, but who knows when she had followed him.

Edited: It seems like Jilli has refollowed Tayshia and another one of JPJ's sisters (Judi) follows her and one of Tayshia'a friends according to reddit follows JPJ.

And now we have the Betches article.

Amethyst wrote:Betches ran an article today speculating that Tayshia has been visiting JPJ. The boat that she was photographed fishing off of is a match to his. Beyond that, I've spent a lot of time sailing the Chesapeake, and it definitely has a homey look to me. I'm glad that they are evidently enjoying time together.

Betches article

I love that my neck of the woods has visible BN representation!  bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60e  JPJ has been photographed recently wearing a Maryland flag-themed Speedo, and he was seen yesterday at a Nationals game. This is a great place to live, and it's nice to see JPJ out-and-about enjoying himself.

Well that article is certainly a positive to me as I like odd couples, hope they gave it another go.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-paradise-preview-hannah-brown-paradise-65014313
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:23 am

I was catching up on all the Tanner and Demi tea being played out on Twitter.

I don't get how Tanner could say that the BIP process should be kept "pure" and for things to develop organically. I know what his intent with that was, but how can anyone expect that to remain the way things happen there? During his time, people had cell phones, but they did not have numbers. Now, sliding in to DMs is too easy. Notice how all of the past guys start following the new girls just a couple of weeks in to the season....and vice versa?
SM is making the show evolve on a rapid trajectory. Everyone needs to adjust.

BTW...that back and forth made me extremely uncomfortable.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:33 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat