SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m not going to call them mean girls because they said a mean thing (it’s just their opinion) and Demi’s not some hero for just happening to have a different opinion, and Cassie’s his gf so I would hope her opinion is different as well. I already said last night that I thought it was mean and unnecessary but from the minute Cassie dumped Colton on the show he hasn’t given a sh*t about any of the other girls’ feelings and has done multiple interviews that I thought disrespected the other girls that had feelings for him on his season, so while I might not like it, turnabout is fair play. There was also an account on reddit when stagecoach happened that Colton was extremely rude to Tayshia and wouldn’t even say hi to her when she did to him so it appears there’s high school behaviour all around. Jmo.

I don’t follow Colton or any of the girls out of the show so I’m just going by what I see on the show. What you described sounds pretty adolescent all around.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Evidently per Krystal and Chris in either an interview or podcast they did recently, they actually got married at their "engagement party" in May. Many people speculated at that time that the dress she wore and the photos they took looked more wedding than engagement. Then they did the one for show purposes (IMO).

Since the last wedding they had during filming actually happened when filming was shut down thanks to Corinne and DeMario, there were no BIP contestants at that wedding for them to have drama. I can totally see TPTB talking Chris and Krystal into doing this wedding so they could have the contestants there and the ensuing drama. Because I'm totally convinced they got into JPJ's ears egging him on about Derek. He may have had the thoughts on his own but you just know TPTB encouraged all of that. And, you know that sending some of the cast home from the reception was totally for the drama to come after wards.

I just looked on Garrett's IG and he was with his family on June 16th for Father's Day (without Becca) and exploring some places with his brother on June 18th. Maybe they chose to have him keep those plans and she headed to Mexico to fulfill contractual obligations. Tia didn't bring her boyfriend so those 2 could hang out together that weekend.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:35 am

Sorry about the double post.

I was just going through IG stories for those I follow. I knew this gal watched the show even though she was on Big Brother a couple years ago. Imagine my surprise when she showed a scene from the wedding with Adam and Raven then pans to the couch beside her... which had Adam and Raven sitting there!

They all live in the Dallas area but that they actually got together to watch show really surprised me.

Evidently she has interviewed them on her podcast. May have to listen to it tomorrow.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:27 am

The engagement party wedding was probably the legal one as it’s a pain to have it legally done in Mexico. All my friends with destination weddings in Mexico got married in the United States right before or after the wedding in Mexico.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:49 am

Some comments on this week's shows:

I enjoyed both of JPJ's dates, especially the one with Tahzjuan. It's a shame that she completely fell apart and became and emotional mess afterwards because IMO she made a good impression up until that point. LOL on her breaking the fourth wall and telling JPJ that he was not supposed to eat the food on their date.

To Dean's credit, he is being completely forthright about who he is and where he's at. Right now he's got too many beautiful women throwing themselves at him. He strikes me as the kind of guy who will wait a very long time to marry, maybe ten or fifteen years. As for Caelynn, something in her is attracted to the bad boy in Dean. I don't think she's in any way ready for a guy like Connor. Connor can't offer her the kind of excitement that she seems to crave.

Blake is also far from being ready. He thinks he is if the right woman comes along (i.e. Hannah G.,) but he's really not. He's also easily led. What I like about Kristina is that she totally gets him in a way that the other women don't. I understand why she eventually opts for just being friends, because maturity-wise she is light years ahead of him. And if she is looking out for her own interests in the process of being his friend, I don't have an issue with that.

Krystal looked gorgeous at her wedding. I didn't like how the show used the wedding to advance storylines and drama. Some of it seemed more organic (the Clay/Angela drama,) but some of it just didn't fit (the JPJ/Derek argument.)

Angela is so beautiful. When I was watching her complain to Clay, I was just left thinking, "He's just not that into you." There's nothing wrong with her -- for whatever reason, she just didn't do it for him. Maybe he's not ready, either. As for JPJ, I think his outburst came from a good place in his heart, but it was completely inappropriate for the wedding. And honestly, Derek should have just walked away and told JPJ that they could address it later. Derek's formerly clean edit on Paradise has taken somewhat of a hit with JPJ's accusations.

I also didn't care how the show handled the reception, with some cast members being publicly invited, and some not. Either invite everyone, or find a more graceful way to do it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:04 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I just looked on Garrett's IG and he was with his family on June 16th for Father's Day (without Becca) and exploring some places with his brother on June 18th.  Maybe they chose to have him keep those plans and she headed to Mexico to fulfill contractual obligations. Tia didn't bring her boyfriend so those 2 could hang out together that weekend.

Evidently Becca is getting a lot of not so nice inquiries on IG about Garrett not being at the wedding so she addressed it in a rant on her stories. Rant really isn't the right word because she was respectful about explaining that he had a surprise birthday party that weekend. She said that they are individuals and do some things away from each other. She was glad to have the opportunity to catch up with some of her friends in BN that she doesn't see often. It is OK to not be attached at the hip with your SO so good for them.

Heck, even the couple that got married on the show last night do their own thing without the other.

@Amethyst, I so agree with your thoughts about Dean and Blake. Neither of them is anywhere ready for marriage. Especially Blake. I didn't see it from him on Becca's season. I also think you are right about Kristina's perceptions of Blake.

As for Caelynn... can we say Annaliese? She'll fall for whoever looks at her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:26 am

@Amethyst  ITA with everything.  Great post!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:14 pm

I'm surprised Derek hasn't been mentioned because I was impressed by how cool and calm he stayed when JPJ was losing it. He was very self-assured which takes maturity and level-headedness especially when the opponent was throwing impulsive tantrums like JPJ. Guess it doesn't matter how communicative or logical you are if the other person only wants to believe their own truth. I'm kind of disappointed that Tayshia sided with JPJ if the spoilers are true.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:33 pm

Bachelor in Paradise: 605A (9/2) & 605B (9/3)

IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE WEDDING, NEW CONFLICTS ARISE AS TAYSHIA AND CLAY – BOTH INVOLVED IN LOVE TRIANGLES – MUST DECIDE WHO IS BEST FOR THEM; AND DEAN RETURNS IN A SHOCKING SURPRISE THAT COULD CHANGE CAELYNN’S ROMANTIC FUTURE ON ALL-NEW EPISODES OF
           ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE,’ MONDAY, SEPT. 2, AND TUESDAY, SEPT. 3

“605A” – Sensational confrontations take center stage in Paradise this week. Angela’s arrival brings trouble when Clay discovers feelings bubbling up for his ex-girlfriend that put his current relationship with Nicole in jeopardy. Angela also must tackle her unresolved feelings for Clay as she tries to move on with Mike on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, SEPT. 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Meanwhile, Haley is developing feelings for John Paul Jones, but when Derek mentions that her new love interest is also really crazy about Tayshia, it sets off a series of face-offs between the two men vying for Tayshia’s heart. Tired of the fighting, Tayshia is thrilled when two new men arrive in Paradise with a double-date card split between them. Who do these new guys hope to connect with and will the possible recipients of their affections return their feelings?

The women offer the roses this week, and Tayshia faces a difficult decision about who should get hers. But before the rose ceremony, one stunning departure caps off this tumultuous week.

“605B” – All those left in Paradise attempt to reassure themselves by checking in with their romantic partners to make sure they are all on the same page, as their time together is winding down on “Bachelor in Paradise,” airing TUESDAY, SEPT. 3 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)
Clay, still conflicted about his feelings toward Nicole and Angela, contemplates a drastic resolution to his situation. Blake comes to a realization about his hopes for love, but it will depend on Kristina offering him a rose this week, so all eyes are on her. One well-liked man will not receive a rose, leaving him to wonder when he will find love.

New relationships are tested immediately as sexy new arrivals descend the stairs to the beach with some surprises in store.

Caelynn seems confident that she and her guy will leave Paradise together, but she is in for one of the biggest shockers of the season: Dean returns to Paradise with a tempting offer, forcing Caelynn to make a decision about her future happiness.  
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/605b/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:45 pm

losing interest fast

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:56 pm

limoncello wrote:I'm surprised Derek hasn't been mentioned because I was impressed by how cool and calm he stayed when JPJ was losing it. He was very self-assured which takes maturity and level-headedness especially when the opponent was throwing impulsive tantrums like JPJ. Guess it doesn't matter how communicative or logical you are if the other person only wants to believe their own truth. I'm kind of disappointed that Tayshia sided with JPJ if the spoilers are true.

This rant is just my opinion, but Kristina should mind her own business. Telling Tayshia she couldn't see her with John Paul Jones and Derek was more established so she should go for him. Then on whose arm does Kristina stroll into the wedding holding, none other than John Paul Jones. scratch As the show put it in the episode before this one she runs a little "Russian interference", I think with her own interests in mind. At least JPJ has a real full time job and wants to get married, and is not using a podcast about the show like Derek to get laid by fans. Kristina chases, cough cough... Blake, let me know if I am mistaken but all he seems to do is attend event after event, does he even have a regular job question Besides, Kristina's has a poor record choosing to date guys like Dean another guy who is so established..... in his Van.cantstopl

As for JPJ confronting Derek, apparently Derek running his mouth off to the guys bragging about his podcast helping him get laid, came back to haunt him, rightfully so. I like Tayshia and can understand John Paul wanting to protect her from a guy he thinks has less than honorable intentions. JPJ grew up with a couple of sisters who have probably influenced him and the way he treats women. I think producers sent JPJ to confront Derek, they certainly had the camera placed strategically to capture it with Close ups and were probably prodding JPJ during his in the moments. It looked like it was after the wedding outside but the edit tried to make it appear in the reception, but we know only a select few from paradise this season were invited into the reception and Derek & JPJ were not. I also thought it suspicious, Tayshia was one of the few asked to stay for reception, maybe producers wanted to keep her out of the way :stirthepot so they could amp the drama up more with both guys on the Beach.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:37 pm

limoncello wrote:I'm surprised Derek hasn't been mentioned because I was impressed by how cool and calm he stayed when JPJ was losing it. He was very self-assured which takes maturity and level-headedness especially when the opponent was throwing impulsive tantrums like JPJ. Guess it doesn't matter how communicative or logical you are if the other person only wants to believe their own truth. I'm kind of disappointed that Tayshia sided with JPJ if the spoilers are true.

I liked how he kept somewhat calm as JPJ was not letting him speak.  However...JPJ does not strike me as someone who lies.  He accused Derek of treating women disrespectfully, especially fans.  I think this goes on a lot...fans of both the men and women slide into the DMs, and we all see how that goes.  I feel as if Derek was showing JPJ how to "use" his new found celebrity to gain access to lots of girls to "F...".  Ugh.  So much for Mr Woke Derek.  JPJ to me is nothing if not a woke man, who treats everyone with dignity and respect.  He's a real breath of fresh air in this jaded franchise.  He is young and still probably has some heart ache ahead of him. But the woman he does end up with will be so well treated and loved.  I see him as someone with integrity.  A rare commodity in BN and even in the world we now live in.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat