SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:23 pm

Sprite wrote:Matt is just not getting the "kiss me" signs from Sydney. I like these two individually and together.

Hoping Matt turns out to be sweetheart.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

RIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:32 pm

JPJ is nuts. I don't mind a man crying, but this is ridiculous.

I hope he is pretending to cry and is actually laughing, because this is too much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:48 pm

I really like Derek. He speaks like an adult. He is calm and rational and seems sincere despite the sh*t JPJ was trying to sprout. I really hope he finds his person. He deserves better than these idiots. Go home Derek. I'm sure someone will slide into your Instagram.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:48 pm

im sorry Derek I get ya but I bet its so hard to be attractive and yet told you you aren't the guy! dude im sure its not that hard to find someone! you found some one before you as attractive you as you are can find someone again
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:53 pm

Derek should have been the Bachelor after tonight show. Fleiss and company messed up BIG time. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon 02 Sep 2019, 7:27 pm

I was bored out of my mind with these idiots tonight. Don't like any of 'em.

They all change their minds about situations from one minute to the next. It is not OK for a guy to go on dates with 2 different girls but it is OK for a girl to do it. The girls can tell the guys to "explore their options" so when they do, they get upset because they do. Make up your freakin' minds. And, Tayshia hoping to go on a date when she's already got 2 guys on the strings she's pulling.

It is OK for Clay to be there to find love but it isn't OK for Angela to be there? Loved Angela's response to that... why Clay but not her? What is the difference.

I am not feeling any of the couples this season and at this time really don't care if they make it or not.

Oh yeah, the editing this season is the pits. They are editing like each episode only has 1 storyline. BORING.....

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon 02 Sep 2019, 7:37 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I was bored out of my mind with these idiots tonight.  Don't like any of 'em.

They all change their minds about situations from one minute to the next.  It is not OK for a guy to go on dates with 2 different girls but it is OK for a girl to do it.  The girls can tell the guys to "explore their options" so when they do, they get upset because they do.  Make up your freakin' minds.  And, Tayshia hoping to go on a date when she's already got 2 guys on the strings she's pulling.  

It is OK for Clay to be there to find love but it isn't OK for Angela to be there?  Loved Angela's response to that... why Clay but not her? What is the difference.

I am not feeling any of the couples this season and at this time really don't care if they make it or not.  

Oh yeah, the editing this season is the pits.  They are editing like each episode only has 1 storyline.  BORING.....

IMO

I agree
:drama  So many floundering daters and almost everyone up in everyone else’s business.
Hello BIP people... dating can actually be fun.

Yep, edit is the pits.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon 02 Sep 2019, 7:54 pm

The thing I find boring about his season is that we're only seeing certain people each episode. First it was Blake, Caelynn, & Kristina. Then Demi, Derek, and eventually Kristian. Now it's JPJ, Tayshia, Derek and and a little Clay, Nicole, and Angela. The rest are just there so the "key" players can talk, cry, & complain.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon 02 Sep 2019, 8:30 pm

I hope they get new editors before next season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon 02 Sep 2019, 8:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I hope they get new editors before next season.

:yes: Amen. I am so bored with the current story lines, weird focus changing episode to episode, and emphasis placed on DRAMA and tears rather than any developing friendships and/or relationships.

This show needs a reboot.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon 02 Sep 2019, 9:38 pm

Sprite wrote:Oh, Hayley. It's not just men's fault. There are women who use men too and some women who refuse to see the signs of guys who are a**holes.
Funny that she was telling that to Blake. Hugesmile
RIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Blakenervous
https://ew.com/recap/bachelor-in-paradise-season-6-episode-9/?utm_content=link&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=9EC04B94-CDEE-11E9-BB2F-1A9D4744363C

Last edited by Maddy on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon 02 Sep 2019, 9:45 pm

IMO JPJ is no where near ready for a serious relationship. He has alot of growing up to do. He's scary to me. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat