SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:38 am

So I see that "I know" is the new "like" for our bachelor. It's going to be a long season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 am

That was so funny having Wells jump out in a baby blue onesie! Another boy for Evan! Carly's probably used to boys by now. eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633

Tayshia & JPJ are surprisingly good together! Feeling good about Hannah & Dylan which surprises me after the way they started out. Demi & Kristian seem like they're doing well also. I'm not getting good vibes from that last scene with Chris & Katie but they seem to be still together per SM. I guess we'll see.

I'm so not excited about Peter. Kristen Baldwin's tweet says it all for me.

Meet your new Bachelor, rose lovers! https://bit.ly/2mn7LoF

eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EEtvlLmWkAAUr_2?format=jpg&name=360x360
Source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:58 am

@albean99 That is hilarious from Kristen. About as bland as they could go, which means the girls will be even crazier/bitchier than usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:49 am

nd4reality wrote:Was there any recap of their (dean/caelynn) time since they left the beach ? Or a montage ?
Not really beyond a confirmation that they were together; a statement by Caelynn that she had slept in the van a couple of times and really liked it and a little bit at the end of the show (credits) with Dean showing her around the van. HOWEVER, as someone who wasn't a big Dean fan going into the season, I think you could see a lot about their relationship in the way he comforted her quietly during the awful Blake conversation. (As she was crying about the violation of her texts being shared you could see his two hands each side of her neck just letting her know he was there for her as he quietly sat behind her. Then before the show restarted and they showed a behind the scenes take of Dean just holding her and letting her express her pain and disappointment in how Blake never apologized.) Those 2 small moments said more about their connection than a fun montage IMO.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 am

Uhmm, where were Clay & Nicole???

No update, confrontation, Angela giving her "stank" eye, laugh out loud...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 am

Clay and Nicole were backstage and appeared on the couch. Nicole has posted a photo of her on the couch alone with a big long post that IMO was all about girl power. Clay has also posted that he was there and that he actually cancelled a vacation with friends in order to appear. Don't think he was happy that they cut his portion out.

He has stated that he wanted to keep seeing Nicole post filming without the engagement but she wanted all or nothing.

And, apparently Nicole and Angela have become friends.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:56 am

@HavaDrPepper Nicole and Angela became friends after Nicole and tayshia made fun of her I hope at least Nicole apologized to her for that
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:59 am

I probably am the only one who thinks the strongest relationship is between Demi and Kristian. I would not be surprised to see it go long term. They are so cute together and Kristian really centers Demi. And they make a beautiful couple.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I probably am the only one who thinks the strongest relationship is between Demi and Kristian. I would not be surprised to see it go long term. They are so cute together and Kristian really centers Demi. And they make a beautiful couple.

@Norcalgal

I don’t detect one note of sincerity in Demi. Kristian’s time is contingent upon what serves Demi’s true goals of fame, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I probably am the only one who thinks the strongest relationship is between Demi and Kristian. I would not be surprised to see it go long term. They are so cute together and Kristian really centers Demi. And they make a beautiful couple.

@Norcalgal

I don’t detect one note of sincerity in Demi. Kristian’s time is contingent upon what serves Demi’s true goals of fame, IMO.

Yup. She is getting a ton of publicity out of this. Last night all their segments were shown last and they even showed up on my news feed this morning touting the first ever same sex relationship by the bachelor franchise. She just looks so fake to me and will be milking this for years to come. I also fully expect TPTB to do the same. She/they will be showing up in audiences and giving opinions forever. No doubt a podcast/YouTube channel is in the works and the inevitable media rounds for the next few weeks. eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2292733854

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Norcalgal

Yup. She is getting a ton of publicity out of this. Last night all their segments were shown last and they even showed up on my news feed this morning touting the first ever same sex relationship by the bachelor franchise. She just looks so fake to me and will be milking this for years to come. I also fully expect TPTB to do the same. She/they will be showing up in audiences and giving opinions forever. No doubt a podcast/YouTube channel is in the works and the inevitable media rounds for the next few weeks. eek - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2292733854

:yes:

I still can't forget that she was hanging out with the sleaze of the Big Brother franchise (IMO), Paulie at one time as well. Story was supposedly how to handle things because she felt she would be perceived as a villain and they had been friends for awhile. IMO, who better to get fame wh*re advice from but a fame wh*re.

I just don't buy what she is selling.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Relalou wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Was there any recap of their (dean/caelynn) time since they left the beach ? Or a montage ?
Not really beyond a confirmation that they were together; a statement by Caelynn that she had slept in the van a couple of times and really liked it and a little bit at the end of the show (credits) with Dean showing her around the van.  HOWEVER, as someone who wasn't a big Dean fan going into the season, I think you could see a lot about their relationship in the way he comforted her quietly during the awful Blake conversation.  (As she was crying about the violation of her texts being shared you could see his two hands each side of her neck just letting her know he was there for her as he quietly sat behind her.  Then before the show restarted and they showed a behind the scenes take of Dean just holding her and letting her express her pain and disappointment in how Blake never apologized.)  Those 2 small moments said more about their connection than a fun montage IMO.

Damn that’s cute and :fanningfan at the same time. I hope some super fan has those moments captured somewhere and puts it online.

T4p.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat