SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Previous threads here

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

I really hope she admits this or at least has admitted it to herself for her own personal growth. I worry she will just come out and play victim: "this experience was stolen for me" and not admit where she went wrong-- prejudging the men, focusing in on Luke, ignoring red flags, cancelling cocktail parties etc. if you're going to be the bachelorette, you need to open yourself up to the possibility of different types of men for this to work for you and give guys a fair shot.  JMO

okkaayy wrote:Didn’t she mention pillow talk in her tweet about Tyler?

https://twitter.com/alabamahannah/status/1150931539955347456?s=21

veg_out wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
I don't understand what her thought process was that she had to warn Tyler before hand that there wouldn't be any sex. Why not go with the flow and see what happens, but to make that statement beforehand I found really odd. I've always thought they play the worst head games with the lead and the F2.

Do you think she'd intended to send Tyler home like Becca and JoJo did (who was Rachel's F3?) but was persuaded by TPTB to handle it like it played out?

msjr wrote:
Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.

And there it is! Sigh. What a season.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:47 pm

@GuardianAngel 'previous thread' looks to be the wrong thread

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:51 pm

This thread moves fast. laugh out loud I go to the library for a few minutes and we are already on the next thread. @GuardianAngel I found that odd too. When you tell someone upfront you don't want to sleep with them, I would think it would be a slap in the face. I like you, but not enough to be intimate with you. Everyone wants to be wanted, to be desired. It's human nature. The only way I could understand her reasoning would be if she wasn't going to go to the FS with any of the guys. Tyler must have felt gutted in that moment. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm

Didn't see this video up. Its of Hannah, Demi, Chris, Mike, Dylan and JPJ answering the same questions.
https://video.glamour.com/watch/the-men-from-the-bachelorette-describe-hannah-in-one-word

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 pm

The last thread locked before I caught up so I couldn't quote @Alanna last post and agree with everyone else. clapping! You always say the greatest things better then I can laugh out loud

I'm just glad this season will finally be over in a few days!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:The last thread locked before I caught up so I couldn't quote @Alanna last post and agree with everyone else. clapping! You always say the greatest things better then I can laugh out loud

SAME! I need my life back Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:The last thread locked before I caught up so I couldn't quote @Alanna last post and agree with everyone else. clapping! You always say the greatest things better then I can laugh out loud

Aww @linds911 so nice to see you again!! Glad you’re healing from ummm our last summer trauma laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 pm

Dahling wrote:@GuardianAngel  'previous thread' looks to be the wrong thread

Thanks! It's corrected now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:

Aww @linds911 so nice to see you again!! Glad you’re healing from ummm our last summer trauma laugh out loud heartbeat

Girl I threw away last summer, don't even want to remember laugh out loud blowkiss

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:13 am

This is truly all I want for Hannah and it’s perfect timing because her season ends right before August starts

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:50 am

msjr wrote:

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.

And there it is! Sigh. What a season.

And IMO the bolded is really why she did what she did and IMO it was her shining moment.

TBH I find the notion that because she withheld sex from Tyler she didn't care for him strange - it's sort of painting all men with a very broad brush - one dipped in the paint color that all men care about is sex. Narrow it down a bit - all SOME men care about is sex - but there are men who are actually more interested in emotional intimacy than physical intimacy when the woman is someone they really care for and want a life with. One night of sex versus a long life with a woman you love is just not a good trade off. Doing what Hannah did was a test that gave her a chance to figure out what Tyler wanted. If he didn't respect her boundaries, or pushed back on them then he was probably the f'boi she feared he was. Tyler passed the test - to her surprise - and it led to her teary reflection the morning after when they had to part.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:28 am

@Lucas15 One theory I have about her saying it on before going to FS is that Tyler was after the Luke drama.
I agree that she saw a different Tyler that night. I am forever hopeful for them.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez