SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:The comment Jed liked on Instagram:
“Honestly I’m not quite sure why everyone hates on Jed so hard...Hannah was sleeping with several people throughout the season and he has to deal with that in her past... just like she needs to get over his. Like come on. It’s a television show I wouldn’t expect to fall in love either.”

She has been very gracious in her interviews and even said he’s not a bad guy, doesn’t want people to hate him. He truly is SUCH a scumbag. I can’t even stomach it. I’m relieved he will be off our TVs now.
I’m getting concerned for myself the visceral hatred I am feeling for a reality tv contestant.

You and me both, girl. You and me both.

Hannah gave him so much grace and forgiveness last night. Talk about taking the high road with class.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:13 pm

This is why I have this visceral hate towards Jed. He cost her Tyler.  He won her over with nothing but intent to win because it was all a game to him because of his ego.  Yes it was her choice but made it difficult when someone is trying to win when Tyler was still learning to open up.

Tyler is a massive loss for Hannah if nothing comes out between them.  But I guess i’ll Just trust that whatever God intended for them will be, whether together or just friends. Keep praying Hannah. 

Alanna wrote:Oh my.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lkpRgB8zi/?igshid=13chfw6qp7g75

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:22 pm

jojo47 wrote:

His post got 100,532 likes in 9 minutes.

TA DA

Friendship thumbsup

tylerjcameron3

Dear HB,
What a ride... I’ll make this short and sweet. This journey with you is something that I will always cherish. I am so grateful for all the experiences that we shared together. You taught me so much about myself and pushed me to be a better man. I learned so much from you and so did the rest of Bachelor Nation. You were what we all needed as a lead. You showed strength and grace in the most beautiful way. You kept it real and gave us all of you. As one chapter closes, another one begins. The world is yours girl! Excited to see what you do with it. Looking forward to that drink.
Forever your biggest fan,
TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:25 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

TA DA

Friendship thumbsup
How so? 

He literally included that he was looking forward to that drink. If he had no interest in anything more than friendship he could have left that part out and got his point across in a respectful way. He included it for a reason. He wants to spend time with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:27 pm

He's just protecting his heart and allowing her to do what's right for her, recognizing that she's been thru hell. One day at a time. If anyone has enuf patience for this sort of scenario it's the hot guy who suggested no sex in the fs. Jmo

Ps I heart him
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:He literally included that he was looking forward to that drink. If he had no interest in anything more than friendship he could have left that part out and got his point across in a respectful way. He included it for a reason. He wants to spend time with her.
Exactly. I've made peace with the possibility that after all this they might just end up being friends, but the insistence that currently they're only friends and he's not interested reminds me of the insistence that Hannah was never really interested in Tyler, Peter was her real F2, & that she wouldn't ask him for another shot.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Wow. And this from the F2, folks. Now close your eyes for a second and imagine the beautiful we were robbed of - had he been F1 - if not for all the lies and misrepresentation.

Now let’s compare. Tyler gives us this, and Jed nothing but gross/self serving likes about how he had to deal with Hannah’s “past” (on the tv show about dating multiple people - that he signed up for knowingly and willingly).

One of these things is not like the other, and I think I speak for most of us, most, when I say TC always.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

to have a drink with a girl who shared with "you" an experience on national TV is a nice way to end his message. After all, I can hardly see him saying. So long girl, byeeeeeeeeee.

He was nice. He said his goodbyes and he CLEARLY told Bachelor Nation that he is VERY single and VERY available for next gig bachelor (if he wants it of course)

Hannah was manipulated all along. SHe had those pseudo prods friends who were with her whispering and encouraging her lalaland dream with Tyler when Tyler moved on.

it is always bitter to see manipulation like that. sucks.

by the way..... 1.5 million followers................

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 82 1646190589

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Wow. And this from the F2, folks. Now close your eyes for a second and imagine the beautiful we were robbed of - had he been F1 - if not for all the lies and misrepresentation.

Now let’s compare. Tyler gives us this, and Jed nothing but gross/self serving likes about how he had to deal with Hannah’s “past” (on the tv show about dating multiple people - that he signed up for knowingly and willingly).

One of these things is not like the other, and I think I speak for most of us, most, when I say TC always.
Stop it right darn now sleepy!!!! I can’t even imagine the post he would have written to Hannah as his fiancée, abt to move in together and start their life :tissuebox I’m gonna cryyyy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:He literally included that he was looking forward to that drink. If he had no interest in anything more than friendship he could have left that part out and got his point across in a respectful way. He included it for a reason. He wants to spend time with her.
Exactly. I've made peace with the possibility that after all this they might just end up being friends, but the insistence that currently they're only friends and he's not interested reminds me of the insistence that Hannah was never really interested in Tyler, Peter was her real F2, & that she wouldn't ask him for another shot.
I don’t get it at all. Like you said, if nothing happens after they hang out, then so be it, but he wants to give it a shot. He wouldn’t have said what he did on Nick’s podcast if he didn’t want to spend time with her. He wouldn’t have included “looking forward to that drink” if he didn’t want to spend time with her. 

It’s clear as day they both want to see what happens, but are thankful that at the very least they still really care about each other. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:Remember last night when Jed was pretending to still be in love with Hannah? What a freaking loser. Jmo.

This ^^^ This is the part I am most interested in. Does Hannah not see his disinterest? Not recognize it? Just assume she has to carry all her relationships? Takes what she can get from her #1 guy? Watching it back did she not see it? Couldn't see it? The viewing public saw it and has been calling him out on it for weeks. I don't get it. IMO. Peter, Tyler, Mike, Garrett, and even Luke expressed more interest in her than what was shown on TV.

She made a comment that she thought he loved her and I was like, hmmm, really girl? I hope her growth is also looking at her "lift" in relationships -- what she should expect from a partner. Maybe there was too much distress and humiliation to bring that up in addition to everything else she had to endure. Or, she just wanted to get the show and Jed over with. All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:50 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

TA DA

Friendship thumbsup

tylerjcameron3

Dear HB,
What a ride... I’ll make this short and sweet. This journey with you is something that I will always cherish. I am so grateful for all the experiences that we shared together. You taught me so much about myself and pushed me to be a better man. I learned so much from you and so did the rest of Bachelor Nation. You were what we all needed as a lead. You showed strength and grace in the most beautiful way. You kept it real and gave us all of you. As one chapter closes, another one begins. The world is yours girl! Excited to see what you do with it. Looking forward to that drink.
Forever your biggest fan,
TC

Friendship? Like maybe. To me he sounds like a guy who was basically asked out on a date on national television yesterday. How is he supposed to act here? laugh out loud “I’m yours forever, HB.” I mean, come on. The fact that he even included the date and sounds so sentimental about her is a good thing. Give the guy (and the girl) a sec to figure it out in the real world. They’ve been through a lot and they have a lot to process.

Ofc they have an uphill battle. But even the fact that they are here, in this position as a F2 guy + lead, is a situation that has only really happened on this show 2 other times out of 38 seasons. Let thank sink in for a bit and let’s just see what happens.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez