SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:34 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Matt said in an interview that things only got as far as kissing (I think it was on the Kyle&Jackie-O show). He could be lying to protect his F1 but I believe him imo... or maybe he was referring to only what was caught on camera. If Matt slept with any of them I expect them to be stung by the rejection so I don't see it being Abbie as she and her family are REALLY celebrating her participation in the show... this is also why I don't see her being F2, unless she didn't develop any real feelings.

@Sundy didn't you say you found something to suggest she was seeing someone before filming?  If so maybe not invested - which I would be fine with TBH since I do not enjoy the tears.  Also anything physical may not necessarily have been initiated by the Lead...

Not me. But she has been linked to Tommy Little previously

Gotcha - might have been @Agent99 then?  Paging!

ETA:  I knew I read it somewhere.  laugh out loud From the SC thread:

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree - not tall and thin enough to be Helena IMO, and I still think she's too physically similar to Chelsea to be F2.  I was actually thinking it was a toss up between Abbie and Emma though so we're complete opposites there.  laugh out loud

Abbie wears a lot of white and there are some pics on her IG in bell sleeves.  But her hair varies so much it's tricky. 

I agree with you Bobette.  I actually think it might be Abbie.  I have zoomed and apart from looking like a blurry mess, the hair seems to be more wispy at the end.  Emma has a full blunt cut, but am not discounting her.  But both of their hair is darker on top with lighter ends, which might account for the dark spot.  I have been looking for those boots on everyone's IG, as boots are often an outfit repeat, but no luck laugh out loud  Will keep an eye out in upcoming episodes.

On a side note, Abbie seems to have had a bf as late as January this year?  So hard to tell, but they look like loved up snaps to me on IG stories.  I have a feeling she was scouted, and perhaps not as invested as others imo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:57 am

Yes, Abbie has saved IG stories about roadtripping Bne-Syd around New Year/early Jan this year.  She's not hiding anything, so who knows what the relationship was.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:24 am

Agent99 wrote:Yes, Abbie has saved IG stories about roadtripping Bne-Syd around New Year/early Jan this year.  She's not hiding anything, so who knows what the relationship was.

Cool - thanks for clarifying.  I like the not-overly-invested perspective so I'm going with that interpretation.   yes  

She's getting a pretty good edit so far IMO so hopefully good things will come for her (Gemini editing aside...).

ETA:  Abbie claiming no hanky panky took place so if it did it wasn't with her, apparently:

Matt Agnew has already been described as one of the friskiest Bachelors we've ever seen, with recent rumours suggesting he bedded one of the contestants during filming.

However, according to 23-year-old Bachelorette Abbie Chatfield, the rumours are well and truly false. 

When asked about the allegations, the curly-haired star said it'd be "impossible".

"We don't even get a minute with Matt off camera," she explains. "And there's always someone next to us. It's impossible!"

Source

I'm kind of disappointed.  HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 3806527698

I don't believe it would be "impossible" though.  Remember when Elora and Matty stayed overnight?  

If he'd let her in his cabin it would have been on like Donkey Kong and the producers would have loved it, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:13 am

Matt's up on HYBPA!

- Matty J is his Bach idol.
- Lots of texts, calls with his F1.

Bach related questions he asked.
- Rachael in her wedding dress.
- New arrivals.
- Sogand's date.

The segment really wasn't all too special. I'm honestly more looking forward to when Matt and his F1 are on it the week after the season airs.

Last edited by butterflylove on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:13 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:37 am

I was just trying to look back and see if any of the previous F1'S had Bachie viewing parties with friends, I could see that Britt did (doesn't really count tho). Any idea ladies?

From what I have seen on IG, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena all had parties hosted by friends/family. Kristen watched the premier with one friend...i think.....I could only hear the two snickering/giggling in IG stories. What is the usual behavior of F1 and F2 when it comes to the season being aired? Thanks in advance yes
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:36 am

@Bobette Thanks for the vids and tweets. He's so adorable!

@Bachbee Good point. That would be good to compare! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:14 pm

@Bobette thank you for bringing Matt's HYBPA segment over. I need your magic powers of how you did that, ha. Whenever I try and preview a video I bring over that's not through the YouTube link, it never works.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:42 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette thank you for bringing Matt's HYBPA segment over. I need your magic powers of how you did that, ha. Whenever I try and preview a video I bring over that's not through the YouTube link, it never works.

Oh right you should have asked sooner!  No magic whatsoever - you can embed DM videos by clicking on the < / > icon (next to the little gear icon bottom the right - see screenshot) and then just copying and pasting the slab of code into your post.  Then you just add the source link and you're done!

HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 6ezOcJW

HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 T2iIfID

For tweets, click on the down facing arrow in the corner and choose "embed tweet" from the drop down menu, then copy and paste the text in the same way and add the source link.  If there are any icons in the code (roses, smileys etc) you need to delete those characters or it won't work.

HYBPA - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 L4hhqqy

If you want to have a play around we have a thread specifically for testing HERE.  Enjoy!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:49 pm

@Bobette, Thank you for the mini tutorial! I could do regular tweets and such, that was pretty straight forward, I didn't realise you could embed just regular videos too, haha. I think it's IG videos I've been struggling to embed more than anything else, but I think that's an IG thing 🙄😂.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:51 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, Thank you for the mini tutorial! I could do regular tweets and such, that was pretty straight forward, I didn't realise you could embed just regular videos too, haha. I think it's IG videos I've been struggling to embed more than anything else, but I think that's an IG thing 🙄😂.

For IG videos and stories I think you need a third party website to extract the code.  @GuardianAngel might know that one?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh