SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Love_Is_Eternal, Who magazine is affiliated with the show (same media corp ownership) so they're totally playing dumb and telling the story TPTB want told IMO.  

Is anyone actually thinking Elly's in with a chance though?  I don't think many people would be falling for that would they?  She is the epitome of friend zoned IMO.

Exactly my point which I didn't express clearly enough. TPTB really think there are sufficient numbers of people who truly believe that some people believe Elly should win. I am postulating they want to avoid a Nikki Grogan 2.0? Or TPTB re-thinking their edit of Elly as front-runner?

Maybe I am over-thinking this - the reason for the haphazard edit so far - there's in-fighting in the editing room and snips are discarded left right centre and someone took a step back and said - gosh, everyone, we've really mucked things up and confused the hell out of everyone. Let's literally go back to basics as we'd promised the SM lead-up.

I totally agree - this season has been a disaster from a storyline point of view and IMO they are trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.  I hope the editors got paid overtime this season because it looks to me like they did more work than anyone else.

IMO they just didn't have enough material to work with hence all the frankenbyting to fabricate storylines one frame and one word at a time.  IMO a lot of that probably comes down to Rachael and Nichole giving them NOTHING from a villain standpoint.

So they were left with zero material for the first half of the season and had to blow the whole Abbie v Monique thing out of all proportion (3 episodes they wasted on that) plus give Abbie far more airtime than they IMO would usually give an F2.

The second half of the season is usually much more civilised so here's hoping they had no choice but to focus on the relationships from here on.  laugh out loud  But I don't think they're doing anything on the fly - post production would have finished ages ago IMO.

They should never have promised us a back to basics season because they certainly haven't delivered. It's a shame because the Lead and F1 are well suited IMO and if they were desperate for material why not just show us more of the love story for a change.

Re: Elly, TPTB are delusional if they seriously thought anyone would buy her as a red herring F1.  Helena yes I could see people believing it - even Kristen if they gave her a different edit - but there is just NO chemistry with Elly from where I sit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Michdealm Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:21 am

The comments on Facebook show that there are a lot of people thinking Elly will be the one he chooses.
Fortunately Chelsie is not getting much negativity. However once people buy into a story they sometimes cannot accept that their favorite is not the person that the bachelor actually wants.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:12 am

Just read spoiler comment in private Facebook group that Matt did choose Chelsie but they have recently split. The source found this information out in the past week. Could be false but thought I’d mention it.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:34 am

sprout wrote:Just read spoiler comment in private Facebook group that Matt did choose Chelsie but they have recently split. The source found this information out in the past week. Could be false but thought I’d mention it.
 Split? Oh no! Can’t say I’m surprised. Would it be “confirmation bias” if I cite upthread the un-F1 behaviour of Chelsie (catching up with the other girls)? Maybe Chelsie.s Insta comment - Don’t go baking my heart - is a Freudian slip?

IMO Chelsie will be challenged and feel conflicted as the screencaps show Matt continuing to pash after his comments in the 2nd SD with Chelsie. IMO Chelsie’s ex has done a real number on her confidence and she truly doesn’t realise or believe that Matt could genuinely choose her as F1 when he so obviously displays sexual chemistry with the F2 whose self confidence in her own sexuality is the opposite of Chelsie’s experience with the opposite sex. The self doubt will rear its head. Their inability to catch up freely will hinder Matt’s ability to reassure her in person or even watch the episodes with her.

I really really hope TPTB wakes up and smell the roses and do all they can to arrange SHVs galore. Or better still for Matt to just simply go rogue and put their relationship before their contractual obligations.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling error)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:51 am

Noticed that Laura Byrne (ladyandthecat Insta handle) is following Chelsie, Helena, Kristen, Elly but not Abbie nor Emma. Laura has also liked Chelsie’s Insta post of her 2nd SD, Helena’s “What I wore in Ep 10 RC” Insta post, Kristen’s “what I wore in Ep 10 RC” Insta post but not Chelsie’s “what i wore in Ep 10 RC” Insta post.

Anyone else think there is any significance?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:56 pm

I’ve noticed that Abbie posts a lot of pictures of her and Matt on her IG stories specifically and with music, IMO I really feel like when she does her SM rounds as F2 she’s going to do the absolute most, as in saying she was completely shocked( which she might well have been), crying and the whole works.

ETA: it’s almost like she doesn’t even care that he chose someone else she’s just going to be blatant with it, or also it could be that she’s just really confident. Imo she could give an answer in her media rounds that watching it back she still doesn’t understand why she wasn’t chosen.

Last edited by Zaynab on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:58 pm

IMO Chelsie will be challenged and feel conflicted as the screencaps show Matt continuing to pash after his comments in the 2nd SD with Chelsie. IMO Chelsie’s ex has done a real number on her confidence and she truly doesn’t realise or believe that Matt could genuinely choose her as F1 when he so obviously displays sexual chemistry with the F2 whose self confidence in her own sexuality is the opposite of Chelsie’s experience with the opposite sex. The self doubt will rear its head. Their inability to catch up freely will hinder Matt’s ability to reassure her in person or even watch the episodes with her.

I really really hope TPTB wakes up and smell the roses and do all they can to arrange SHVs galore. Or better still for Matt to just simply go rogue and put their relationship before their contractual obligations.

I think that Matt did an interview before the show started airing (or around that time) that he had to make sure he continues to focus on communicating with F1 to reassure her after the show starts to air ... I'm going to see if I can find the interview... I think what Chelsie said in the last episode is very revealing about the issues she has from the last relationship, which would take a lot to heal from...

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:20 pm

Zaynab wrote:I’ve noticed that Abbie posts a lot of pictures of her and Matt on her IG stories specifically and with music, IMO I really feel like when she does her SM rounds as F2 she’s going to do the absolute most, as in saying she was completely shocked( which she might well have been), crying and the whole works.

ETA: it’s almost like she doesn’t even care that he chose someone else she’s just going to be blatant with it, or also it could be that she’s just really confident. Imo she could give an answer in her media rounds that watching it back she still doesn’t understand why she wasn’t chosen.

I am wondering if she will play the broken hearted F2 in the hopes of being the next Bette and the opportunities that could afford?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:25 pm

sprout wrote:Just read spoiler comment in private Facebook group that Matt did choose Chelsie but they have recently split. The source found this information out in the past week. Could be false but thought I’d mention it.

That would be so sad if it’s true! My first AU Bach experience , hope it’s just a rumor!

How do you guys sleuth SHV?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
Zaynab wrote:I’ve noticed that Abbie posts a lot of pictures of her and Matt on her IG stories specifically and with music, IMO I really feel like when she does her SM rounds as F2 she’s going to do the absolute most, as in saying she was completely shocked( which she might well have been), crying and the whole works.

I am wondering if she will play the broken hearted F2 in the hopes of being the next Bette and the opportunities that could afford?

Abbie has been butchered in the edit and they wouldn't cannibalise her like that if they wanted her for Lead, IMO.  If any Leads come out of this season I think it would be Helena, especially if her story kicks off from here which I assume from SCs it will.  

And if Helena gets next week's dinner date (where Matt refers to the girl as "The Full Package" or whatever the line was) that to me will be like her induction into the fold.  Plus Helena is F3 IMO which is the perfect stage for a potential Lead to exit the show.

Matty saying he doesn't know if a 25 year old is ready to settle down may be a pre-emptive strike for what TPTB fear the audience may think if she were Lead. And presumably during the dinner she will dispel this fear and demonstrate that she is ready.

If it's Kristen at the dinner though my theory will fly right out the window.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:08 pm

Imagine if Matt did a Mesnick/Arie and went back to Abbie!

Honestly, I could see it

And I'm not really implying they'd be a love match or in a serious relationship but their sexual chemistry was something else. I could see them having a passionate fling if he and Chelsie did break up.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 pm

I don't know about this sexual chemistry between Matt and Abbie.  It is being shoved down our throats by the commentary.  We are hearing about it, but I'm not seeing it any more with Abbie than Chelsie or even Helena in their kisses.  I think TPTB thought we've got a sex bomb on our hands here, what are we going to do with her  plotting  and just amped up the sex angle.  Cue misleading articles about them having sex etc etc

I noticed Matt's floating hand in this shot and thought if he was so into her, he would be hanging on tight imo.
BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 FU7d3m9
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh